Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,775 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion (15864 Views)

Bala Mohammed: Bauchi Government Urges Contact Persons To Come Foward / N3.6 Billion Fraud: Bauchi Government Denies Allegations, Blasts Premium Times / Niger State To Renovate Government House With N3.2bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by icankel: 1:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
wen there is hunger and insecurity in the land wat they're thinking is government house renovation, just to loot, reloot and then loot again
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Bmaster(m): 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Imagine the kind of billions being looted on a daily basis. Oh God when will it be my turn to loot. I promise to be a good looter and help people with my loot. please answer my prayers
Sir,Are you Atiku

Your own time comes when you are able to present people of Nigeria with enough reasons as regards to the need why they must vote you in.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Perfecttouchade: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin I yaam doing his commendation already lol
Oizee:
lol, why are you opening ur mouth, u have to commend him for being so prudent
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by ImDStar: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
In total, 9.2 billion would be spent on government house and office in Abuja.
6.1b Naira for government house and 3.1b Naira for his office in Abuja.

While we still remain the poverty capital of the world and still suffer recession.

Is Nigeria not a wonderful country?
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Akumoney(m): 2:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
AND THESE ARE THE TYPE OF GOVERNORS THAT WANT TO BORROW MONIES FROM THE PENSIONS FUND FOR "SO CALLED INFRASTRUCTURAL PROJECTS:.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by sylve11: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
igbowoman:
Not my concern.They can do whatever they like in Bauchi,their business

na your money from South dem dey use run am na. grin cool

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Commanderinpips: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Imagine the kind of billions being looted on a daily basis. Oh God when will it be my turn to loot. I promise to be a good looter and help people with my loot. please answer my prayers

Your prayer will not be answered. Looting is evil and GOD does not support looting.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by pegix(m): 2:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Racoon:
See the idiots in government.The earlier Nigerians stand up to these irresponsible so called leaders the earlier they know that we are not docile donkeys they can be riding @ will.
Omo dem no go hear o lipsrsealed
O sunmi
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thief, thieves, thievery, thieving grin grin grin
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by nams77: 2:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:

A foreign forensic body once said over 400 billion dollars have been looted from Nigeria since inception
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Karlosorji(m): 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can you spend such on renovations when the main people that are supposed to be beneficiaries wallow in abject poverty. You indirectly saying that Bauchi people are Foolish and don’t know what they are doing. So long as the roof ain’t licking that money should be put into human development. Imagine how far it will go
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Charly68: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jesus Christ! How much will the Govt build a new Govt house ? These people are just too wicked
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by JordanMichael(m): 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
These polithiefcians will just wake up one morning and be mentioning billions as if it is a thousand naira embarassed
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by shugabasbn: 3:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Let see the structure na
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by tankoagaie: 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
na by force
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by mt77: 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why not use the whole budget to renovate ? One wonders the kind of people governing in Nigeria. Isn't it time they reasoned like human beings? May God have mercy on you people.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by fastlane84: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by chaloskyx: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
NIGERIAN GOVERNMENT........YOU JUST WANT TO RUIN THIS BLESSED NATION ITS OKAY IN ANOTHER 20 YEARS AT MOST THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE A COMPLETE MESS
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by costandi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
igbowoman:
Not my concern.They can do whatever they like in Bauchi,their business
With your money. You never serious.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Wettoid123: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thieves everywhere!
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Franktom247(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bauchi state governor has an office in abuja we dey craze for this country walai
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by ufuosman(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
No vision, just wasting fund
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Indispensable85(m): 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is why I always say there's no difference between Apc and pdp. They're all demons! The political class is satanic ,it doesn't matter the party they belong.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by shibanbo(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bauchi's IGR for 2018/19/20 is 1.78 billion. Not even upto 2million naira.just imagine
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by abucaleb55: 6:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
cpu2006:
http://www.politico.ng/bauchi-govt-to-renovate-govt-house-with-n6-1bn-says-present-tructure-embarrassing/
can you imagine? Oho oo Bala Bala Bala hmmmmmm I pity bauchi people and pity naija as whole
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Obyino: 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Cash out time grin
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by writeprof(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
SMH! If you know the number of Bauchi youths doing all manner of odd jobs all over the country!
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by Longman8: 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
A typical Nigerian govt school are always known or seen with delapitated roofs,uncompleted school building, broken wooden chairs,etc. Compelling school student to learn under an uncondusive environment. Yet no money is budgeted for it construction or renovation. #6.1billion to renovate govt house, Chaai govt sha even una conscience go tell una say na lie.
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by VaselineCrew: 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
and then people like that rossikk guy here on nairaland will be like Nigeria is a poor country, whites are evil and bla bla bla

Do you know what a God fearing Government can do with that 6 billion? Especially in a so called poor country.

1 Like

Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by bass7: 11:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
THIEVES
THIEVES
THIEVES
THIEVES
THIEVES
THIEVES
Make it N66.6 Billion......
I weep for 9jiria
Re: Bauchi Government To Renovate Government House With ₦6.1 Billion by orlaglobal234: 11:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
One country budget for a year it's alright continue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gombe, Benue, Adamawa, Zamfara Ready To Receive Returning Herdsmen / Angry Constituents Attack Magaji Da’u's Convoy / Keyamo Raises Alarm Over Dokubo-asari’s Arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.