Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,183 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says (209 Views)

EndSARS: I'm Disgusted With CNN, BBC's Coverage, Says Buhari / #ENDSARS: It’s Your Right To Protest, Buhari Tells Youths / "I Am Shocked, I Am Disappointed And I Am Disgusted. It Was Wrong"- Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by elizabeth24: 11:31am On Dec 09, 2020
According to the Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari he stated that he feels disgusted with the Coverage of the ENDSARS protest by the BBC ( British Broadcasting Corporation) and also the CNN News America cable News Network)

It was stated that the President said that during a meeting On Tuesday, with the state Governors at the Aso Villa in Abuja

Buhari in a statement released by his spokesman Garba Shehu, accused CNN and BBC of failing to report about the killing of police officers and attacks on police stations and prisons.

According to him, He said;

“I was disgusted by the coverage, which did not give attention to the policemen that were killed, the stations that were burnt, and prisons that were opened. (They said we are all at fault. We don’t have the sympathy of anyone. We are on our own)."

READ MORE ON https://www.elizabethblog.com.ng/2020/12/I-am-disgusted-with-CNN-and-BBC-coverage-of-EndSARS-protest-Buhari-says.html

Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by helinues: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Sane Nigeria as well
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2020
CNN and BBC are fascist news sites that is only interested in destabilizing Africa and humiliating us
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by YoonSung70: 11:50am On Dec 09, 2020
Oga do the right thing, that's all we ask
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by Lcf69(m): 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fakes News have know known limits now in the world...... PINNED.
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by Lcf69(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
helinues:
Sane Nigeria as well

But,carelessness of countries also cuts them the media outfits such slacks...... PINNED.
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why is image or perception more important than the actual reality on ground ?
This was only a tip of the iceberg. Imagine if these news agencies actually reported on every single atrocity committed by our uniformed men including army, navy, customs etc
Do you Sir, lose any sleep at all over the fact that between Jan 1 till date, thousands of Nigerians have been slaughtered haplessly like rodents all over the country ?
From the Northeast to the Northwest to the Middle Belt to the South, on the highways, in the farms and rural areas, Nigerians go to sleep with one eye open. They have no means to defend themselves . The perpetrators strike and before the police can mobilize (hours later), they are gone. The countryside is not safe, our natural forests have turned into dens of kidnappers and armed gangs.

Are you bereft of ideas or you've so insulated yourself that you do not know what's going on ?

Where is the outrage and disgust over reports of torture and extra-judicial murder by the very policemen that are supposed to protect ?Where is the outrage and disgust over multiples cases of military personnel who now harass innocent girls on the streets for their dressing ?

Are you not aware of all this ?

The buck stops at your desk, my friend . If private citizens all over the world constantly fret and worry about the happenings in the Nigeria, then you as the No. 1 citizen should not be enjoying any sleep at all.
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by nettpen: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Your presence disgusts an average Nigeria who is not into politics & even Katsina people. Just do go back to Daura.
Re: I Am Disgusted With CNN And BBC Coverage Of #endsars Protest - Buhari Says by okeyfrank: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nigeria is completely disgusted of GMB

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari Sacks DG Of NDE, Dr. Argungu / THE SHAM CALLED “ONE NIGERIA” – BARON ROY / Kastina Schoolboys Abduction: Governor Masari Briefs President Buhari In Daura

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.