Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi (1055 Views)

Bbn Nengi Bares All, Shows Her Fresh Laps / The Misguided Hate On Nigerian Rich Kids - Opinion / BBNaija: Why All The Hate On Tacha? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by onyi25(f): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown star, Nengi Rebecca Hampson, has taken to social media to dish out life advice to her followers.

In a new post shared on her official Instagram page, Nengi stunned in lovely blue jumpsuit as she shared her thoughts on success and haters.

In her caption, she addressed people who hate the success of others. According to her, they can never be successful.

See full update/ more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/12/if-you-hate-on-success-of-another.html?m=1

Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by YoonSung70: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
hmmm see who dey talk
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by donbachi(m): 2:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Wat about hating on ritualists and yahooboyz success?..madam motivational speaker.
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
donbachi:
Wat about hating on ritualists and yahooboyz success?..madam motivational speaker.
Canal pastor she's right
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by donbachi(m): 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Canal pastor she's right
i know sey u like me and u cant hide it.
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by SavageResponse(m): 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Please tell them
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
donbachi:
i know sey u like me and u cant hide it.
you think so? you see why I call you canal pastor abi
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by JaneYave(f): 6:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
God is merciful. His blessings sometimes locates the unqualified.

1 Like

Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by donbachi(m): 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
you think so? you see why I call you canal pastor abi
see how u're just all over me.
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
donbachi:
see how u're just all over me.
How can I be all over a small boy like you, no dy look load wey you no go fit carry. I go after people who at a time bashed me, so stop feeling fly
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by fiyinfoluwa29093: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
God is merciful. His blessings sometimes locates the unqualified.
Re: 'if You Hate On Another Person’s Success, You Can’t Be Successful' - Bbn’s Nengi by onyi25(f): 7:06am On Dec 10, 2020
Note to Erica I guess

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Show Off His New Expensive 2017 Chevrolet Camero, Only One In Lagos / See What Will Happen To Odumeje If Ada Jesus Die - Pastor Okumuonso Said / Erica Gets Standing Oviation As She Arrives Bbnaija Reunion (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.