Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Maina: I Have No Case To Answer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: I Have No Case To Answer (19342 Views)

Alleged $3m Bribe: Farouk Lawan Files No-case Submission(photos) / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by HRMK: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
hahaha...abuse of court process!no case to answer?how many times av u jumped bail?
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by ChengHun(m): 3:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token.chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Nicoddemus(m): 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
He knows the secret Orji Ujor Kalu knows, the secret Theodore Orji, Ali Ndume, Godswill Akpabio knows. Nothing will happen to him you will see. Only underground men will understand

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Nicoddemus(m): 3:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
post=96897749:
We shall wait and see.
But e sure us say you will be sent to prison permanently (if found guilty) before 55 days from now.

Who unbarned you this man. We were happy without you all these while. Hope you haven't come again with your asslicking

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by ofuonyebi: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
HABA MAINA!...NO CASE TO ANSWER?
THEN YOU RAN TO DUBAI & LATER JUMP BAIL TO NIGER REP.
NOBI YOUR FAULT...BECAUSE 9JA MONEY WOWO..SO, COMMON PROPERTY COMPANY
IS RUNNING AWOOF BUSINESS....BUT IF ABANG NO CATCH YOU...REMEMBER THAT GOD DEY OO!
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Brushstrokes20: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it!
Just imagine the audacity of this useless thief!

Only the Chinese treatment can salvage Nigeria from these irredeemable kleptos!... Spits

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by ejimatic: 4:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
powerfulguy:
Mr. Maina was recently retrieved from Niger Republic where he was hiding by Nigerian security agencies with the help of Interpol.

https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-i-have-no-case-to-answer-abdulrasheed-maina/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Why did you jump bail?
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Barth588(m): 4:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
This case should not take much time
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by pharmagba: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Irritating remarks
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by coputa(m): 5:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Maina came out to act a northern script, watch as it unfolds.
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by charlesucheh(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
This kinda confidence must have a solid foundation!
damnnn Nigarrrrrrr!!!
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by TheGift: 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
But is i t not the guilty that run when no one is pursuing.
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by efighter: 6:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
YoonSung70:
So why did you run before?

He was preparing for marathon. Useless Almajaris
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by obyrich(m): 6:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Malam we know you have no case. We just want to know why you have been running. grin
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by chriscrosss(m): 6:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Buhari...The king of corruption...fighting corruption indeed..maina you are free..pay 10 million or go to jail.. Case closed..
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by handiriwamadi(m): 7:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
[You have a case to answer, Why did you run if you don't have case to answer?quote author=powerfulguy post=96896292]Mr. Maina was recently retrieved from Niger Republic where he was hiding by Nigerian security agencies with the help of Interpol.

https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-i-have-no-case-to-answer-abdulrasheed-maina/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

[/quote]
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by zoedew: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
They should throw him at #endsars protesters looting a palliative warehouse! He should have a case to answer!
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by biafranrealson: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
what was the cost of extraditing him from Niger Republic via a presidential jet?
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Coinbased: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by knowhowk: 1:28am On Dec 10, 2020
post=96897749:
We shall wait and see.
But e sure us say you will be sent to prison permanently (if found guilty) before 55 days from now.
Really 55 Days ..How do u arrive at that Days Calculation...
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Gift96: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2020
he is being back by funny people
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by CookingPot(f): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
this man is taking Nigeria for a ride

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enough Of IGP, Police Commission Power Tussle / Governor Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu Meets With Albinos (Photos) / Dino Melaye Nominated For Forbes, Outstanding Leadership Awards In UK, Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.