Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,758 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:58 PM

Maina: I Have No Case To Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maina: I Have No Case To Answer (19308 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / BREAKING: Tribunal Dismisses Onnoghen’s No-case Submission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by powerfulguy: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mr. Maina was recently retrieved from Niger Republic where he was hiding by Nigerian security agencies with the help of Interpol.

Former Chairman of the defunct Pension Reform Task Team (PRTT), Abdulrasheed Maina, on Wednesday, told the Federal High Court, Abuja, that he had no case to answer in the allegations levied against him by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC).

Mr. Maina, who told Justice Okon Abang shortly after the EFCC, through its counsel, Farouk Abdullah, closed its case, said he would be filing a no-case submission.

The former pension reformed boss, through his lawyer, Anayo Adibe, made his intention known shortly after he cross examined the ninth prosecution witness (PW9), Rouqquaya Ibrahim, an EFCC investigator.

Justice Abang adjourned the matter until Friday (December 10) for counsel to defendant, Adobe, to address the court orally and for the prosecution counsel, Abdullah, to respond to the no-case submission.

Mr. Maina was first arraigned before Justice Abang, on October 25, 2019, by the EFCC alongside his firm, Common Input Property and Investment Ltd.

Although he is facing 12-counts bordering on money laundering up to the tune of N2 billion, he had pleaded not guilty to all the charges.

He recently jumped bail, causing his surety, Senator Ali Ndume to be remanded at Kuje Custodial Centre. Nigerian security agencies, with the help of Interpol later retrieved Mr. Maina from the neighbouring Niger Republic where he was hiding.
https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-i-have-no-case-to-answer-abdulrasheed-maina/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by blessmoss: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Time will tell

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by YoonSung70: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
So why did you run before?

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Freestainworld(m): 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
No case to answer, but ran for an answer.

17 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Racoon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
See how Bubu have embolden criminals.Yet this criminal absconded twice from Nigeria only to be extradited to answer charges? Can Nigeria summary executive these idiots? Except Nigeria applies the China treatment, these corrupt politicians will never fear committing crime.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Fahdiga1: 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Playing a script given to him by Buhari. watch as the case die a natural death

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Donlamzy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by kuntash: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
And who said he has before ? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by 900warriorz: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Chai....even thief get voice

God, my I become a voice where it matters. cry

4 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Oyiboman69: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
We're not surprise grin

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Dominion202: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
You have no case to answer right?
Why u now jump closed border to Niger Republic?
I feel like kicking that your dirty mouth with my boot.
Useless human being

17 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by slawormiir: 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by mob(m): 3:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na me get case to answer
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by johnwegs(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
I wu akpa amu gehroff
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by GOOOGLE504(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
powerfulguy:
Mr. Maina was recently retrieved from Niger Republic where he was hiding by Nigerian security agencies with the help of Interpol.

https://peoplesgazette.com/just-in-i-have-no-case-to-answer-abdulrasheed-maina/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

b4 nko
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by tillaman(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
We already know what the outcome will be, he is so sure the verdict will be in his favor as far as am concerned nothing about our leaders shocks me anymore

3 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Evince(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Playing a script given to him by Buhari. watch as the case die a natural death
you just said my mind

5 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by gungab(m): 3:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
H?
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
The
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by LLSAINT(m): 3:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Why will you? When you are as guilty as charged
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
The impudence
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by megamank(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
This is how the story always starts ....

Why did you run to Niger republic?

3 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by hush15: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
Racoon:
Yet this criminal absconded twice from Nigeria only to be extradited to answer charges? Can Nigeria summary executive these idiots? Except Nigeria applies the China treatment, these corrupt politicians will never fear committing crime.

Don't use the word abscond. Its not Niger isnt next door. North and Niger is just from Lagos to abuja
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by chukwuibuipob: 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
shocked lock him up with a goat and trowey d key.Thief angry

2 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by sunkieisland(m): 3:29pm On Dec 09, 2020
You say what!!!

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by techstack: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
no be juju bi that
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Mindlog: 3:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
And you ran away. cheesy
Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Jaynom(m): 3:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hmmn in Nigeria if you steal plenty money you'll be handled with respect. This man Ran away, was caught and flown in on a Private Jet NOW he's spewing Rubbish. The audacity to steal from pensioners!

5 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by samwillyco1(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Truly he has no case to answer, because na them them

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
In time it will become clear what this unholy romance with Niger republic is all about!

Now we are building a railway line to same country where Buhari's father migrated from.

I weep for those that still cannot see the handwriting on the wall!

9 Likes

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by Dididrumz(m): 3:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mouth don dey sharp.

Pockets don fat

1 Like

Re: Maina: I Have No Case To Answer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
We shall wait and see.
But e sure us say you will be sent to prison permanently (if found guilty) before 55 days from now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lawal-Dare: Candidate Sacked By Court Wins Fresh PDP Guber Primary In Zamfara / Igbo Quit Notice: Shettima Meets Arewa Youths In Abuja (pics) / Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.