Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans (24425 Views)

Majek Fashek's Death: Which Of His Songs Do You Like Most? / Fan Asks Davido To Write His Songs By Himself, He Replies / Japanese Fela Fan Wrote The Titles Of All His Songs On His Shirt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Mugiwaraluffy: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
FuckEveryday:
If you reason this thing well, it actually makes sense.

If only Davido can follow suite, all those 2m views in 2mins on wack lyrics won't go to waste
Lol
Including wizkid recently hyped album
We wouldve gotten our money's worth of data

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
I love the idea, I would love to buy if he's ready

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
If his experiment becomes successful, naija artists will take charge especially Black face.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Donspicey: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
The guy get foresight.......

He no dey too mk noise sef......

dey mk his cheddah on d low.....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Depressed101: 5:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Omo to gbon! The guy done learn the ins and outs of shares, stocks and other financial investments lessons from Otedola. Bro want to extend that lessons to music. Weldone bro!
No harm in trying! If this goes well, trust other artists to follow suit. Best of lucks!

Check my signature for our products and services.
i tell you the guy has been reeling some innovation into music.. Right from empawa Africa

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Donspicey: 5:17pm On Dec 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Donspicey: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2020

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by oluwasegun007(m): 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
His mentor is his father inlaw..to deal with shared dey sweet am.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by ecolime(m): 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Very smart idea

He and the investors will make lots of money from it because those 'shareholders' will promote the song tirelessly. It's a win-win for all.

Good thing about this kind of investment is that the returns has no time limit especially if the song na evergreen

Eazi sef go massively cash before and after the release.

I would like to invest but my concern is artists like Eazi, Wizzy, Olamide etc. are already getting washed up. If Davido brings such up, I go risk my entire savings on it because the energy around him is still dope.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Jaqenhghar: 5:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
LOL. The question is what songs? These days he is more famous for who he is dating than for his music.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Danny50: 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... My calabar brothers must hear this.
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by chinyere205: 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
This video will make you cry after watching
Luckiest people on earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0ksH4SnVC4
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by matinos28(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
The most important question is how many shares exist and how much per share?

I don't think the revenue from his songs is great

3 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by oloshun(m): 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
People like who you mentioned would tell you they can not borrow ideas from their likes. They think they know it all. But is there any problem borrowing ideas?

FuckEveryday:
If you reason this thing well, it actually makes sense.

If only Davido can follow suite, all those 2m views in 2mins on wack lyrics won't go to waste
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Babaken(m): 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
A good analyst will prove to you that Mr Eazi will make more money at the end of this so called experiment he wants to try.

I don't know how, but it is what it is.
father in law to be idea is working. One of the reasons why I make friends with big Boyz and big men is to learn their tricks not to cash out from them.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by chaloskyx: 5:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
LOL YOU ARE FUNNY BUY EQUITY IN YOUR SONGS YOU METTER KEEP YOUR EQUITY WE ARE FINE JUST LISTNING TO THEM. WITH THE CURRENT RECESSION ITS YOUR SONGS WE SHOULD INVEST IN LIKE SERIOUSLY.
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by SavageResponse(m): 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
He's probably looking for money to complete payment for that Range Rover he just bought grin

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Silentgroper(m): 5:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Donspicey:

Dz cheddah thing jxt reminded me of a female singer called mo cheddah.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Donspicey: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Silentgroper:
Dz cheddah thing jxt reminded me of a female singer called mo cheddah.

Lolsss.....dat one don go underground nah....

Most of Our female artistes dey fall hand big time.....

Dats y i stopped taking dem serious.....

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Regex: 5:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Those who are well educated on shares and perhaps stock, knows this those is about to cash out from all his songs, whether or not it sales.

Youth empowerment I must say. Except it's not for all youths.

Nice move, when I've saved enough, I'll start buying your shares.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by poweredcom(m): 5:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
It's a good idea...I go like buy shares ooo

So at every month I go de collect my profits
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by lasisi69(f): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
post=96900376:
This makes so much sense.
Time to invest in the music industry in Naija.
Let's go there......

It's Mr Eaziiiiii, legovvvvaaaa
Brah

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by okoIYAyin(m): 6:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:
A good analyst will prove to you that Mr Eazi will make more money at the end of this so called experiment he wants to try.

A good analyst will tell you that Mr Eazi will benefit more but it's a win win situation.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by chatinent: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
When I see this post, I reason Otedola.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Truth234(m): 6:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
IamD18:

As an investment guy, he may not necessarily make more money but he is not going to lose and here is why.

Any time a business sells equity, it is sharing the risk associated with that business in exchange for some safe landing per adventure it goes South.

Also, it may be a strategy to recoup at least 60% of his investment before the product even hit the market knowing that COVID-19 and the present economic recession have hurts earnings and may prevent repeat of his old success.

Again, it may be a means to indirectly force fans to continue to stream his songs as that would translate to their own success given their investments in the unproven product.

6 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by FarahAideed: 6:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
GIANTPLUSHUB:
Omo to gbon! The guy done learn the ins and outs of shares, stocks and other financial investments lessons from Otedola. Bro want to extend that lessons to music. Weldone bro!
No harm in trying! If this goes well, trust other artists to follow suit. Best of lucks!

Check my signature for our products and services.

He is copying korean pop group BTS , this has nothing to do with otedoa

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by Silentgroper(m): 6:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Donspicey:

Lolsss.....dat one don go underground nah....

Most of Our female artistes dey fall hand big time.....

Dats y i stopped taking dem serious.....
Damn. She just got wiped off lyk dat.

i think she had only one hit sef.
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by banio: 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Otedola's idea. Sell your song to the public at 500 million dollars. If the public get luck, then they could make some profit. If the public is unlucky, then na dashing money. Both ways na win win for Mr Eazi.
Everything Easy.

I guess he must have done analysis on his maximum streaming/ profit on his songs and use it as the yardstick.

Anyways watin I sabi

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by mathong: 6:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Invest while it lasts but with care!

This deal favors Eazy more, wack song will still fetch him money while investors bear the loss.

After all; business is win or loose.

Bad news to Eazy is that he will loose more fans over time if investors loose everytime. So he has to stay on top of the music game and work hard to produce the best.

Else expect competition with Wizkid and Davido if they choose to join the idea.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by adaora17901: 7:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
If his experiment becomes successful, naija artists will take charge especially Black face.
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
An evidence he’s bin associating with the otedolas
Re: Mr Eazi Announces Plan To Sell Shares On His Songs To Fans by abike12(f): 7:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
sounds like a good idea but is this legal? it seems like it would not be since it offers an incentive for fans to listen other than appreciation of his art... it would be interesting to see how this plays out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tunde Ednut Shades Wizkid, Hails Rihanna Over Ikorodu Kid Dancers / Nadia Buari Stuns In Black Dress / Simi Esiri Goes On A Baby Diet To Welcome Second Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.