Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,163 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance (26538 Views)

House Of Reps Suspends Constitution Review Exercise In Imo State / Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / Insecurity: Reps Pass Motion Urging All Service Chiefs To Resign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by josephft2000: 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
What an inappropriate excuse.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by 3Ceagle(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
All Progressives Congress (APC) governors had urged Mr Buhari to shelve his scheduled appearance."

"The governors were said to be concerned because their state houses of assembly may want to take the opportunity to “harass” the governors by seeking frequent appearances."

On Wednesday, the speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila, who presided over the plenary deliberately skipped the item.

My opinion;
APC is curse, Burahi and his team is a plague.
F...ck APC, F..ck Buhari and if you are down with them F...ck you too

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Yakubu113: 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bunch of clowns who claim there are representing the people cool cool
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by samwillyco1(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin if I talk wetin dey my mind, DSS, Army, Police, Civil Defense, Customs, Prisons, NDLEA, immigration, Peace Corps, and even Scout and boys brigade go follow dey look for me, make I respect myself grin grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Myhusband(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Them no reach!

Tinubu is using his boy Gbaja to try to impeach a northern president, by the time we open his chapter on his end Sars atrocities, he will be locked away forbade very long time.

how is invitation, an impeachment southeast people?

you people are just joke to common sense
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by ebakhaiyhe(m): 8:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Them no reach!

Tinubu is using his boy Gbaja to try to impeach a northern president, by the time we open his chapter on his end Sars atrocities, he will be locked away forbade very long time.
Common, think before you talk. Anyway, common sense is not common
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by wirinet(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
LibertyRep:
This government keeps setting undemocratic precedences.

We are practising American style democracy. When the House of Representatives summoned Trump and his cabinet members including civil servants to came and explain their involvement in the Ukraine scandal during the impeachment saga, did any of them honour the invitation?

In this type of government, the present doesn't have to answer to the national assembly, except the opposition party has enough members in parliament to impeach him.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by authority2006(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Omihanifa:
I knew he wasn't going to come grin

Someone that can barely express himself undecided

I'm sure he has never been to the floor of the NA chamber because he can barely express himself. Lol
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Arysexy(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
An incoherent illiterate Cow just dodged Senator Abaribe like question that can make him collapse.

Buhari is a walking corpse. Brain dead Presidiot
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by bejeria101(m): 8:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
They can't find the memory card.

The last cowbender fit goof.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by ludd2018: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can dead man talk Buhari dead in
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by ludd2018: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
How can dead man talk Buhari died in 2017 . Nigerians are mumus
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Princedapace(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hahaha hahaha haha.. Foolish country. See how these old men dey use Nigeria play football.

Abeg, if u are outside Nigeria, congrats. Even if u are suffering, it is better than this useless country with terrible and selfish leaders. Look at the reasons they gave. Lol.

Those of u who defend these politicians, u hail una o.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Dpaulie(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Na who born the maga
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Nauttyprof(m): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Them no reach!

Is this about an individual or the state of the country?

I feel bad when people don't see any wrong in acts like this but bring in politics.

How did I appear in Nigeria? This is one question I can't just answer. Why Nigeria of all countries?
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by ogododo: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Misterone:
what's undemocratic here? maybe you should understand democracy before spewing trash on the net. if you may know, democracy is all about RIGHTS not privileges or emotions.

For you mind you make sense, how much dem de pay una to waste your future
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Dollanaira: 9:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
Jokers
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by popizaino(m): 9:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
DMerciful:
Bubu sadly answers to no one. He is bigger than Nigeria!

That is the most annoying thing about him .

How will one person feel he is bigger than the country.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by od501: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
sinkhole:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/430333-insecurity-house-suspends-buharis-scheduled-appearance.html

Just like that?

Nnamdi Kanu's claims comes to mind. Are you seriously thinking what iyam thinking?!
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by od501: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nauttyprof:

Is this about an individual or the state of the country?

I feel bad when people don't see any wrong in acts like this but bring in politics.

How did I appear in Nigeria? This is one question I can't just answer. Why Nigeria of all countries?

Baba..you should know paid APC foos when see one.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Euegene100001: 9:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
grin
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Gerrard59(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gerrard59:
If Buhari accepts it and goes there for hearing, I will deactivate this account.

Buhari makes one a Nostradamus grin

4 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Cityqueengirl(f): 9:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
If it were Jonathan now the tall Will b different
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by AsawanaDgreat: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Hahahahaha I laff in egede language
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by nkemjika6006(m): 10:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
He was never going to show. Never!!!
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by jubilee55f: 10:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
They know he's mentally ill and his appearance at the NASS will only bring more embarrassment and shame to the APC party because he will not be coordinated in his reply to questions.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2020
Surprise surprise. Very disappointed in this PMB. Very very disappointed.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Chiskyyyyy(m): 10:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
sinkhole:
grin grin grin
E bi like say dat man don die true true embarassed

You have someone in a vegetative state running this country. Someone that hasn’t spoken live for 10 mins since he became the president. He is not in charge.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by tsagir(m): 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
Them no reach!

MUMU JAGABA PASS YOUR FATHER LEVEL 2023 OSIBANJO or JAGABA
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by obiekunie2: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2020
criminalmindz:
The inevitable will still take place this month.

i quoted you cause many did not understand the message.

E go shock everybody.
Re: Insecurity: Reps Suspends Buhari’s Scheduled Appearance by Basher8583: 11:06pm On Dec 09, 2020
Racoon:
Lies! The lifeless vegetable just refused to get himself exposed.There is indeed an imposter in Aso Rock.

Imagine. A lifeless vegitable rulling you and your father's ass. That makes you the dumbest vegitable in the entire country to consider your president a vegitable.
Your papa wen no be vegitable wetin him done achieve for this life. Im sure thats probably how you used to call him vegitable too since he didnt raise you well. Hahaha.

I have no doubt you are a stark iliterate.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Datti's Wives Hold Town Hall Meeting With Kano State Women (Pics) / Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos / N-APGA, APGA Faction Emerges In Imo: Protests Against Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.