Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Please Help,does This Multivitamin Really Works - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help,does This Multivitamin Really Works (383 Views)

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / Antimalarial Drugs Without Any Multivitamin Syrup Or Blood Tonic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help,does This Multivitamin Really Works by Derinofzion(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
So i decided to use a multivitamin yesterday so i went to the pharmacy to buy bunto multivitamin capsule,i used the prescribed dosage on the pack but unfortunately it didn't work it gave me stomach pain instead of giving me the appetite to eat more i didn't even notice changes in my appetite or sleep which was the reason i bought it.Please fellow nairalanders that have used this multivitamin before did you also observe that or it worked for you,or what could be the cause of what happened to me,and those that have used the drug and it worked for them what did it really do for you,thanks.
Re: Please Help,does This Multivitamin Really Works by gingsblog(f): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
Check out this article to find out answer to your question

https://soulwriteempires.com/5-best-biotin-supplements-for-2021/

(1) (Reply)

How To Cure Hemorrhoids (pile) Without Surgery / Falling Asleep To Your Favorite Tv Show Might Not Be A Good Idea / Follow These Super Easy Tips For Losing Weight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.