Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,368 members, 7,812,058 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? (37944 Views)

Solutions For Penis Enlargement / Does Forever Living Product Really Works For Hbp / What Coca-cola Does To Your Penis Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 10:00pm On Oct 19, 2023
Out of curiosity, anyone here tried penis enlargement oil or herbs or cream and it actually worked?

6 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Vicloteck(m): 10:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
OP , you don't have sense . With all the things happening in the country , na penis enlargement you dey think.

421 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by misreal(m): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2023
Enlarging the penisnis like enlarging the legs or any other part of the body..It’s a muscles,it can be enlarged maybe through massaging.But there is a limit to it.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Fahvvy: 10:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
misreal:
Enlarging the penisnis like enlarging the legs or any other part of the body..It’s a muscles,it can be enlarged maybe through massaging.But there is a limit to it.

The p.enis isn't a muscle madam undecided...

90 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Bintabisiriyu2: 10:52pm On Oct 19, 2023
Fahvvy:

The p.enis isn't a muscle madam undecided...
Mkpuka, what is it then?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by PinkNature: 11:54pm On Oct 19, 2023
Vicloteck:
OP , you don't have sense . With all the things happening in the country , na penis enlargement you dey think.

Na happenings in the country go make am no nack?

You think say this 'happening' go stop anytime soon? Dey play.

227 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by emekalovepets: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2023
The more you Bleep wet pussy that look like okoro the more your dick expand

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by DyingFetus: 1:22am On Oct 20, 2023
Yes it works

Try it and see wonders

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by wonder233: 6:54am On Oct 20, 2023
No, it doesn't.
Nothing can increase the size of the penis. Charlatans are just preying on the insecurities of men to make profit.
If only the average man knows his penis is good enough as it is...

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Starboytwo(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2023
For where he Wan increase?

Guy better do another thing.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by nobilie: 8:11am On Oct 20, 2023
cultures in Africa where women wear several big neck choking band cause their neck to elongage.
Penis can grow in length and size depending on how what u use and how consistent you are with it. i have seen pumps for it. if the man starts early and maintain consistency for a period of time, why won't it at least stretch?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2023
NameInUse:
Out of curiosity, anyone here tried penis enlargement oil or herbs or cream and it actually worked?
It works 100 percent.... you can hit me up to share with you some testimonies from our previous customers

5 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Livegamesonly(m): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2023
if anybody is telling you your penis can grow bigger, that person is a liar. You dick cant grow beyond what it is..stop wasting money. They feast on your insecurities and give or sell you the placebo effect. Every known and reknowm doctors and surgeon has come out to say no drug can increase your penis size except maybe through surgery which is not advisable. Those drugs can only make your penis firm and strong but not long or fat.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Pathfinder2090: 8:51am On Oct 20, 2023
No it doesn’t work
The only way to enlarge the penis is through surgery but it’s very risky.

15 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by BigDawsNet: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2023
Works but it has some serious side effects..

5 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by FreeLine: 9:51am On Oct 20, 2023
It does work, but people with the formula usually don't make it open. There is a particular effective method that I know of, but the stress involved is discouraging.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by KELLSNELLY(m): 10:46am On Oct 20, 2023
FreeLine:
It does work, but people with the formula usually don't make it open. There is a particular effective method that I know of, but the stress involved is discouraging.

Do you mind sharing??

6 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by OKOATA(m): 1:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
Livegamesonly:
if anybody is telling you your penis can grow bigger, that person is a liar. You dick cant grow beyond what it is..stop wasting money. They feast on your insecurities and give or sell you the placebo effect. Every known and reknowm doctors and surgeon has come out to say no drug can increase your penis size except maybe through surgery which is not advisable. Those drugs can only make your penis firm and strong but not long or fat.
Pandoro works really fine, don't say what you don't know. The botanical name is kigelia Africana. When mixed with local gin or mixed the fruit with shear butter will elongate your prick.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by EmperorCaesar(m): 2:24pm On Oct 20, 2023
OKOATA:
Pandoro works really fine, don't say what you don't know. The botanical name is kigelia Africana. When mixed with local gin or mixed the fruit with shear butter will enlongate your prick.

What can one use for a receding hairline wey fit force am out again

I need it so badly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Livegamesonly(m): 2:35pm On Oct 20, 2023
OKOATA:
Pandoro works really fine, don't say what you don't know. The botanical name is kigelia Africana. When mixed with local gin or mixed the fruit with shear butter will enlongate your prick.
if it works, it would have been the most sought after plant/herb in the world...No one will be complaining of small penis

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by OKOATA(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2023
Livegamesonly:
if it works, it would have been the most sought after plant/herb in the world...No one will be complaining of small penis
Oga did you know about it before now? Oversabi dey worry you.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by OKOATA(m): 2:54pm On Oct 20, 2023
EmperorCaesar:

What can one use for a receding hairline wey fit force am out again

I need it so badly
Egg white is just what you need for damaged hair.

6 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2023
Vicloteck:

I am not responsible for your frustration. As if we all no dey the country. So i should kill myself because this country. Alaye go lick honey abi sugar... You go dey alright las las. Carry your wàhálà go aso rock where your real problem is.... Mtcheww!

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:03pm On Oct 20, 2023
PinkNature:

Na happenings in the country go make am no nack?

You think say this 'happening' go stop anytime soon? Dey play.

I taya for the mumu oh.
I should not ask question again because of Nigeria??

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2023
emekalovepets:
The more you Bleep wet pussy that look like okoro the more your dick expand

cheesy
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:11pm On Oct 20, 2023
nobilie:
cultures in Africa where women wear several big neck choking band cause their neck to elongage.
Penis can grow in length and size depending on how what u use and how consistent you are with it. i have seen pumps for it. if the man starts early and maintain consistency for a period of time, why won't it at least stretch?

True.
I have always believed all these herbs and other doesn't really work but with what you have said i believe one can achieve desired enlargement in a natural way.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:14pm On Oct 20, 2023
FreeLine:

Uhhh...i believe eventually it's not worth it when one can manage what he have.
Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by NameInUse(f): 11:17pm On Oct 20, 2023
OKOATA:

Thanks for the update.

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Jahzrockballer(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
NOPE

1 Like

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by GoldenJAT(m): 4:06pm On Oct 24, 2023
I never try am o! I still de manage this one I get like that?? Wetin I know be say! Where ur own stop, na there another person own de start.

6 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by Treasure17(m): 4:07pm On Oct 24, 2023
I don't need any enlargement. We are truly blessed. grin

2 Likes

Re: Does Penis Enlargement Really Works? by ClassicMan202(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2023
No...

All what those drugs, herbs and pump does is to increase blood flow to the P_enis

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TINNITUS: Cost of removing auditory nerves in Nigeria. / She Hid Her Hiv Status From Her Hubby For 5yrs / 10 List Of STD's And Symptoms We May Or May Not Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.