Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,019 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year (19602 Views)

CBN Bans The Use Of Foreign Currency For Transactions In Nigeria. / Sanwo-Olu Signs Bill Regulating Real Estate Transactions In Lagos / E-Payment Transactions In Q1 2021 Rise By 82% To ₦66 Trillion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Seyzcham91(m): 8:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
i don't care what they do, this guy don lost hin credibility to me since Lekki Toll Plaza Event
Lanrelagboi:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/09/land-transactions-in-lagos-to-go-fully-digital-2021-sanwo-olu/amp/
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by BigBashiru: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i don't care what they do, this guy don lost hin credibility to me since Lekki Toll Plaza Event

He thinks he can use peoples most loved asset (land) to increase his likability after "forces beyond our direct control"
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Ghostmode2two(m): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sanwoolu is doing this so that deal in the offices will be checked
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Seyzcham91(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
yea you got it! you smart bro! exactly my point o
BigBashiru:

He thinks he can use peoples most loved asset (land) to increase his likability after "forces beyond our direct control"
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by NgwalandAba(m): 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whiteshield:

See this Abia slave whose parents are drinking kerosene. Ngwa people that are savage cannibals. Spits.

Look at this house boy, you have heard of made in Aba, I don't know the senseless zero creativity region you are from or state.

Without us will your generation wear shoe? Cave man, when did civilization reach to your barefoot tree climber.

Get lost and face the reality, we have purchased Lagos and I'm sure you have not even been to Lagos before or from Osun claiming the no man's land.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by ajl: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
Tinubu owned company run the whole of Lagos land transactions.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Dollanaira: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oh
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
NgwalandAba:

Look at this house boy, you have heard of made in Aba, I don't know the senseless zero creativity region you are from or state.

Without us will your generation wear shoe? Cave man, when did civilization reach to your barefoot tree climber.

Get lost and face the reality, we have purchased Lagos and I'm sure you have not even been to Lagos before or from Osun claiming the no man's land.

Are you a cannibal?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by NgwalandAba(m): 9:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Mrbillionaire:

Are you a cannibal?

Proud one and unfortunately, I don't eat lizards like you.

You have no taste.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
NgwalandAba:

Proud one and unfortunately, I don't eat lizards like you.

You have no taste.

Please don't export cannibalism to Lagos; keep it in your Aba.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by zinodizt: 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
See this hopeless goat.. Your lack of education is affecting you.. I forgot you can't read and comprehend anything.. your obsession with IPOB no be here.. Sotay u see everyone as IPOB. Mushin weed dey your skull.. Come arrest me nah wereh emi ni mo koba eh...
uptimum123:

Stop denying your members...you and that your albino flat headed leader will rot in jail
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by smatme(m): 9:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
While someone was busy hunting harmless WhatsApp group, another person was breaking new fronts.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by uptimum123(m): 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
zinodizt:
See this hopeless goat.. Your lack of education is affecting you.. I forgot you can't read and comprehend anything.. your obsession with IPOB no be here.. Sotay u see everyone as IPOB. Mushin weed dey your skull.. Come arrest me nah wereh emi ni mo koba eh...

You this IPOB terrorist apologist. Keep running your mouth like tap water. Your day of Reckoning awaits you.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by zinodizt: 9:57pm On Dec 09, 2020
I see you are seeking attention... oga japa
uptimum123:

You this IPOB terrorist apologist. Keep running your mouth like tap water. Your day of Reckoning awaits you.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Dashlish12: 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Macphenson:
Mr. Governor does that include the omonile fees?

They have taken their criminality to another level. Yesterday they said I should give them #300k before I start my project.

Please sanwo olu do something about this omonile miscreants.

I'm an authorised land agent at ibeju lekki. please if you Need a land the area you can please call on me. 08
one 35one 63070
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Whiteshield: 10:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
NgwalandAba:

First doctor, first lawyer, first architect, first accountant, first priest, first airport, etc that's part of what we use to boast. One idiot from a third class part of abia is using shoe to boast. You see why other Abians don't reckon with you Ngwa people and see you as efulefus. Laziness has wrecked you people.

You Igbos don't have anything in Lagos. If you talk nonsense, we chase you out and seize the few half plots you have. Same thing they did to your fathers in Port Harcourt and you cowards dare not make a whimper.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Justice42003: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
Whiteshield:

First doctor, first lawyer, first architect, first accountant, first priest, first airport, etc that's part of what we use to boast. One idiot from a third class part of abia is using shoe to boast. You see why other Abians don't reckon with you Ngwa people and see you as efulefus. Laziness has wrecked you people.

You Igbos don't have anything in Lagos. If you talk nonsense, we chase you out and seize the few half plots you have. Same thing they did to your fathers in Port Harcourt and you cowards dare not make a whimper.
sorry 4 ur miserable life,d earlier u cashout off ur miserable life d better 4 u. Afonja cone head.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by bigcasava1(m): 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Do they still have land in lagos
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Lucky5000(m): 11:35pm On Dec 09, 2020
A welcome development, but those saying no more area omonile fee, will you develop the Land online or digitally?

They wait for you there
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by NgwalandAba(m): 1:13am On Dec 10, 2020
Whiteshield:

First Military head of state that gave you the unitary government through decree 3 is from my state while your hopeless state has never produced even senate president. Third part and an Ngwa man is the present governor..hahaha you see what illitracy has done to you like other foolish yoruba muslims?

Where did you got the first in your life, maybe you are talking about the Nigerian project called No man's land AKA LAGOS.

Port Harcourt is Igboland and we are in full control; If you come there you will die like those Abokis and other Afonjas who are scared now to move around, you have no power over there OK.

You lost Kwara and Kogi to Fulanis so face there first little rat Afonja muslim.

We the great Ngwa people made your forefathers know what is called shoe when they walk barefoot like cavemen.

Lagos is not under your control,we run things there and you are just a slave to the North and second class oppostion like Awo the rat poison drinker from brown roof republic, Our slave for life.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by pasol4real(m): 3:08am On Dec 10, 2020
uptimum123:
Lagos, A Mega City.

God punish IPOB for planning to burn down Lagos
Stop smoking that oshogbo weed u no gree
Now see ya life
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by vioment: 4:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Good job.

I hope it is accountable. This is good thinking.

First 5 leaders in Nigeria as of today in my view:

Gov Umahi
Gov Zulum
Nigeria #2 aka prof
Mrs Ngozi Iwela
Still open
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by steve6: 7:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Ok.
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Ajibel(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Muttyqueen:
Sanwo money trying hard to plaster an already damaged image. He should all this owo da boys too and see how happy lagosians will be.

Clown. Who damaged his image? grin

He keeps soaring after y'all thought the aftermath of the destruction that happened in Lagos will break him and his government tongue
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Ajibel(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2020
BigBashiru:

You ordered the lekki massacre allegedly....this won't help you!

Who made the allegations he ordered it? Proof? Or you haven't been following proceedings of lagos sars panel
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Ajibel(m): 9:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Seyzcham91:

That he lost his credibility to you hasn't stopped him from his good work as a governor and churning out good policies to majority of Lagosians. Everyone mustn't like him. If you choose to hate him over what happened in Lekki, a lot more will love him for other reasons
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by Ajibel(m): 9:42am On Dec 10, 2020
Behanzin:

This man's word counts for nothing

And how will your opinion stop him from bringing about good governance to the majority of Lagosians who still support him?
Re: Sanwo-Olu: Land Transactions In Lagos To Go Fully Digital Next Year by ogub(m): 10:41am On Dec 10, 2020
That's a good one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Killers Of 16 Soldiers May Be Mercenaries, Not Nigerians – Akpabio / Wild Jubilation Erupts In Bauchi As President Buhari Returns. See Photos / Atiku Has Taken Over Adamawa PDP, Member Writes Makarfi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.