Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,411 members, 7,830,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria (1083 Views)

Some Igbo' Are Doing Too Much / Why I Think Igbo Are Most Detribalise Nigeria. / Why Igbo's Are Ahead Of Other Tribes In Nigeria, Obasanjo Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:
Southerners be at alert against the vampires from the sahel. Accusing yourselves will solve nothing but make it easier for those terrorists. The OP is not a Yoruba.
Southern unity, southern unity, but in 2011 when this https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
happened.

there was nothing like Southern unity, enter that thread and read the first 2 pages.... now it's time for Southern Unity?

Ogun kee you there.
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by ChoCho54(f): 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

op is Yoruba, your imaginary southern unity won't work here in SW.

and if you don't want Ogun to kill you stop lumping SW and SE together.
I support your last line Gbamest!
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dovegrey:
Ewedu Republic. After ranting online u will logout and face ur miserable life.
Ewedu is my favourite soup, I love it so much.
next?
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Rugaria: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

trash, I can't even point to one sensible thing in this write up.

Did anyone force non indeginous people of SW to set up their businesses here? absolutely no, you guys can pack your loads and go back to the east.

as far as you reside and do business in SW you must pay your tax here..

five years ago, your shameless brothers were mapping out plans to leave Lagos.

https://www.nairaland.com/2374510/igbos-map-out-5-years

five years after, instead of fulfilling the promise, more and more were trooping in to SW, ridiculous.

you can't do business in SW and be paying tax to Abia State.

moreover, your meagre 2*2 shops isn't the force behind Lagos and Ogun wealth, banks, IT firms, Insurance firms foreign Direct investments contributes the largest chunk of Lagos IGR.

Lagos and Ogun state alone attracted 89% of Foreign investments in Nigeria

Awawa boy, Goan and loot a shop and leave me alone! I'm busy watching the champions league..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Roger3D:
Shut up! Trump is the president of the United States of America. Sai Baba Trump!
Yes
Trump will be president until January 20th 2021.
Sai Joe Biden.

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by ChoCho54(f): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

Southern unity, southern unity, but in 2011 when this https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan
happened.

there was nothing like Southern unity, enter that thread and read the first 2 pages.... now it's time for Southern Unity?

Ogun kee you there.
Yujin, before ogun go reach you Boko boys go first collect your saggy PMB! Unity beggar oshi!
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Dovegrey: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:
Ewedu is my favourite soup, I love it so much.
next?
The soup is not good for ur health

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rugaria:

Awawa boy, Goan and loot a shop and leave me alone! I'm busy watching the champions league..
E pain am, baba couldn't fight back.

these degenerates generates the second lowest igr, first only to North east... but they think they're force behind Lagos massive igr and wealth..
isn't that laughable?

Ogun kee you there.
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

E pain am, baba couldn't fight back.

these degenerates generates the second lowest igr, first only to North east... but they think they're force behind Lagos massive igr and wealth..
isn't that laughable?

Ogun kee you there.
How your Igbo landlord na grin

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dovegrey:

Have you ever wonder why the SW women has the Lowest death during childbirth? actually there is no data to back this up, one day I was feeling bored I decided on on my phone radio, I turned in to Wazobia FM, a man who wasn't even Yoruba was the one on air, he was talking about health and pregnancies.
I think man is an health expert.
he advised pregnant women to take excess Ewedu during their gestation period, he cited Yoruba women as an example, he said Yoruba women has the lowest death rate during pregnancy because of their Ewedu intake..

I don't really know why I typed that Epistle above, but we don't care about what you think about Ewedu, we also don't give a fvck about your local dishes..

thank you.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Yujin(m): 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:
Yujin, before ogun go reach you Boko boys go first collect your saggy PMB! Unity beggar oshi!
Unlike you I'm no beggar. I'm saying the reality. Igbos are 40million strong and have faced a brutal war before. There's nothing that can push us into extinction... nothing. Every single Igbo man is aware of the situation in Nigeria and knows not to expect the best. Common sense is what dictates my call for all Southerners plus middlebelt to stand together. If the lives of others don't matter to you, it does matter to us.
Let me ignore your insult for now. If you repeat it, I'll pour heaps of vituperation on you.
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Yujin(m): 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

happened.

Ogun kee you there.
I'm entitled to my opinion and my call is based on commonsense. I see what fools like you don't see. I called you a fool because of your last sentence. If you want a healthy debate, be civil with me.
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dovegrey:

and if I may ask, why are you obsessed with ewedu?

you don't like us, but it appears that you care more about our health? isn't that ridiculous?

hahaha
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by LukasPodolski: 8:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yujin:

I'm entitled to my opinion and my call is based on commonsense. I see what fools like you don't see. I called you a fool because of your last sentence. If you want a healthy debate, be civil with me.
unfortunately, we don't want a union with you guys from the SE and SS..

just enter this thread and read the first page comments, after that tell me if your proposed southern unity is plausible..

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

click the link above.
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Dovegrey: 9:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

and if I may ask, why are you obsessed with ewedu?

you don't like us, but it appears that you care more about our health? isn't that ridiculous?

hahaha
Alaye u need to service ur ewedu brain is not working again.

1 Like

Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by Yujin(m): 9:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

unfortunately, we don't want a union with you guys from the SE and SS..

just enter this thread and read the first page comments, after that tell me if your proposed southern unity is plausible..

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

click the link above.
I won't click any link. Sensible people know when to make security decisions and when to make political ones. If you choose to isolate yourself, it is your problem. My call is commonsense and never for bragging right.
Re: Igbo's Are The Real Benefitor Of One Nigeria by okeyglm: 9:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
LukasPodolski:

if the FG restructure Nigeria today, the SW won't have any problem.

Ondo state (produces more hydrocarbons than the whole 5 igbo states) coupled with her abundance bitumen deposit and Agricultural prowess, Ondo state would be able to feed herself.

Ogun State should be able to feed herself by raising taxes.

Oyo can't fully take care of herself.

Ekiti and Osun : this is where Lagos State will play the role of BIG BROTHER

can the above work in South East? No, The IGR of Ogun state alone is equal to all the 5 South East states combined..

nonsense.
fake statistics. ur not updated

(1) (2) (Reply)

5000 Yorunba Refugees In Benin Republic / Nigeria Will Recieve Chinese MQ Reaper, The CH 4 Attack Drone In June / Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.