Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,890 members, 7,824,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North (1081 Views)

How We Killed Igbos and accussed innocent fulani - IPOB / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Help!!! Pre Independence List Of Crises In D North Were Dey Killed Igbos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Igboid: 5:51pm On May 30, 2021
Recently a Northerner died in mysterious circumstances in the the East and as Usual rather than face the assailants, Ndiigbo are already being dished out senseless threat messages from usual corners.

Igbos continue to die by the hands of unknown criminal elements in the North and no one is being issued a threat message by Ndiigbo.

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Igboid: 5:52pm On May 30, 2021
Police say gunmen from a radical Muslim sect have attacked a town hall in rural northeast Nigeria, shooting at least 20 people dead.

The attack happened around noon Friday in Mubi in Adamawa state, a town near Nigeria's border with Cameroon.

Local police commissioner Ade T. Shinaba said the attack targeted the hall when a group of Nigeria's Igbo people of the southeast were meeting.

Shinaba blamed a radical Muslim sect known as Boko Haram for the killing.

http://saharareporters.com/2012/01/06/police-least-20-killed-militants-attack-igbo-town-hall-meeting-mubi-adamawa-state-ap

1 Like

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by horsepower102: 5:55pm On May 30, 2021
Thank you OP. I remember this news like yesterday.

When it happened, Igbos weren’t threatening northerners in the east but they accepted the situation, mourned and buried the dead.

But today idiots are threatening to attack igbos.

I hope they carry out their plans so that this zoo can end sooner.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Mineisgrace(f): 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
The south has more to lose if the country breaks down today. Things may be very bad in the country: security and economic wise but it's better we protest and take our country back rather than shedding blood and dividing the country

Let everyone control their resources instead of using Niger delta to enrich other regions of the country.
Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by horsepower102: 5:59pm On May 30, 2021
Mineisgrace:
The south has more to lose if the country breaks down today.

Like what?

1 Like

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Igboid: 6:01pm On May 30, 2021
horsepower102:
Thank you OP. I remember this news like yesterday.

When it happened, Igbos weren’t threatening northerners in the east but they accepted the situation, mourned and buried the dead.

But today idiots are threatening to attack igbos.

I hope they carry out their plans so that this zoo can end sooner.

People has to remember that this is no longer 1966 when some people capitalized on their control of the media to twist and distort narratives against Ndiigbo.

Thanks to the gift of social media, we can now match them power for power in the media and ensure they don't win the media war.

6 Likes

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Northernblood3: 6:02pm On May 30, 2021
Pigs knows quit well that they can't do Shi. Two weeks will come and go and nothing will happen
Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by horsepower102: 6:04pm On May 30, 2021
Igboid:

People has to remember that this is no longer 1966 when some people capitalized on their control of the media to twist and distort narratives against Ndiigbo.

Thanks to the gift of social media, we can now match them power for power in the media and ensure they don't win the media war.

We can and have outmatched them. Anyway time will reveal to them what they are up against. They are still living in 1967.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Mineisgrace(f): 6:04pm On May 30, 2021
Igboid:

The social media is not meant for propaganda and spreading hate. That's what most ipob and sort are doing. We can put the media to better use other than that.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Igboid: 6:05pm On May 30, 2021
I don't remember police harrasing the residents of Mubi in the name of trying to fish out the gun men.

Because if anyone is sitting somewhere thinking they can come and roll in their killing machine squad into Imo state and kill Igbo youths in the name of fishing out who ever killed the Northerner, they must know there would be resistance to such actions by Ndiigbo.

Things are no longer the same. UGM and ESN are game levelers in the East now.

3 Likes

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Millimann: 6:06pm On May 30, 2021
Mineisgrace:
The south has more to lose if the country breaks down today. Things may be very bad in the country: security and economic wise but it's better we protest and take our country back rather than shedding blood and dividing the country

Let everyone control their resources instead of using Niger delta to enrich other regions of the country.

Your first sentence and last paragraph contradict each other.

4 Likes

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Mineisgrace(f): 6:07pm On May 30, 2021
Igboid:
I don't remember police harrasing the residents of Mubi in the name of trying to fish out the gun men.

Because if anyone is sitting somewhere thinking they can come and role in their killing machine in Imo state and kill Igbo youths in the name of fishing out who ever killed the Northerner, they must know there would be resistance to such actions by Ndiigbo.

Things are no longer the same. UGM and ESN are game levelers in the East now.

UGM and GSM or is it ESN are just nothing but thugs armed with toys compared to the Nigerian Army sir.
The videos I am watching from the east tells a different story. Don't Don't Don't edge people on to get killed

1 Like

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by horsepower102: 6:08pm On May 30, 2021
Millimann:

Exactly that’s a sign of desperation. When people can’t even remain logically consistent in their arguments.

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Mineisgrace(f): 6:09pm On May 30, 2021
Millimann:

No wahala sir. It's just my little input and I hope you put it to good use.
Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Igboid: 6:14pm On May 30, 2021
Mineisgrace:

UGM and GSM or is it ESN are just nothing but thugs armed with toys compared to the Nigerian Army sir.
The videos I am watching from the east tells a different story. Don't Don't Don't edge people on to get killed

The NIGERIAN Army are poor citizens who joined the Army because of high unemployment rate in the country.
They earn peanuts and are poorly motivated.
They have relatives and families back home to live for.
They are in no way as motivated as Biafrans fighting to rid our lands of terrorists.
No one wants to kill anyone. But if anyone thinks they can come to Igboland and kill us and still go back home alive, then they better have a rethink.

We want peace, that's why we want our own separate country where we can live in peace without any wahala. cool

2 Likes

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Brimstone77: 6:51pm On May 30, 2021
[s]
Mineisgrace:

[/s] animal talk..

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Coldsperm: 7:05pm On May 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
Pigs knows quit well that they can't do Shi. Two weeks will come and go and nothing will happen
My brother we are waiting for them. The Yorubas and Middle belt should just stay aside. These Fulanis and their Hausa wives think they can do and undo. How I wish it is only Igbos and Hausa/Fulanis that are in Nigeria. They would have known their rightful place by now.

1 Like

Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by whirlwind7(m): 11:21am On May 31, 2021
Mineisgrace:

Come here and tell me which round of protest has achieved any reasonable thing since GMB became president
From the Shiite Muslims protests, to NLC protests, to BBOG protests, to rural farmers protests over herdsmen killings, to #EndSARS protests....
The list goes on. Tell me what these protests has achieved so far.
Isn't it madness to keep repeating same thing, and hoping for a different outcome?
Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by Bethel4Life(f): 11:31am On May 31, 2021
Hhmm this thread is really insightful... U won't see all this zombies that's disturbing nl here.. make I no call name Sha before they come and destroy this thread

Thanks op for exposing there lies..
Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by nonhuman(m): 11:46am On May 31, 2021
Mineisgrace:

if you protest they kill you if you don't they still you, what else do want to do, you children better begin to reason
Re: Throw Back To When Unknown Gunmen Killed Igbos In The North by nonhuman(m): 11:48am On May 31, 2021
whirlwind7:

Come here and tell me which round of protest has achieved any reasonable thing since GMB became president
From the Shiite Muslims protests, to NLC protests, to BBOG protests, to rural farmers protests over herdsmen killings, to #EndSARS protests....
The list goes on. Tell me what these protests has achieved so far.
Isn't it madness to keep repeating same thing, and hoping for a different outcome?
remind him that ipob was a protesting group and they were tagged terrorist just to keep killing them at will, today look t where we are

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Godwin Obaseki Rejects Oshiomhole And Ize-iyamu's Congratulatory Message / Nigerian Soldiers Kill IPOB Lawyer's Personal Assistant, Escape With Corpse, Abd / Breaking ; Minister Of Justice At Govt Of Alberta Call For Release Of MNK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.