Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,333 members, 7,839,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari (231 Views)

Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports / Osinbajo Seeks Probe Of EndSARS Violence / 2019 Election: Nobody Will Unseat Me, Buhari Vows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by Le124(m): 10:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
President Muhammadu Buhari has faulted reports of the #EndSARS protests by the foreign press. The President especially mentioned that the reports of CNN and BBC of the #EndSARS protest were not balanced, as they failed to give attention to the Policemen that were killed. Buhari, in a short tweet that has generated thousands of reactions from Nigerians, said: “It must be said that foreign press coverage of the ENDSARS violence was not balanced, especially from CNN and BBC. “I was disgusted by the coverage, which did not give attention to the policemen that were killed, the stations that were burnt, and prisons that were opened.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/cnn-bbc-reports-on-endsars-violence-disgust-me-buhari/

1 Like

Re: CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by Authority1o1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
Okay...

Our president is right.
How could CNN and BBC pull such an expensive prank on a whole nation, not minding that it will disgust the president?

Buhari's crew already came out to say no one was killed and that infact,no military personnel was at the scene, and then you came up with well-detailed evidence and investigation about the killing?

Didn't you know it was going to disgust our number one citizen?

This is unacceptable.They should be subpoenaed ASAP.
Re: CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by CzarChris(m): 10:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
This post itself even disgusts me.
Re: CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by Karlifate: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
Yeah, because they're not AIT or NTA.

Re: CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by Karlifate: 10:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Our president is right.
How could CNN and BBC pull such an expensive prank on a whole nation, not minding that it will disgust the president?

Buhari's crew already came out to say no one was killed and that infact,no military personnel was at the scene, and then you came up with well-detailed evidence and investigation about the killing?

Didn't you know it was going to disgust our number one citizen?

This is unacceptable.They should be subpoenaed ASAP.

Re: CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by coolcharm(m): 11:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
Werey president dey disguise.

Shebi we were all here when he gave a robotic authoritarian speech that refused to acknowledge the killings of unarmed protesters at Lekki tollgate?
Re: CNN, BBC Reports On #endsars Violence Disgust Me — Buhari by Mynd44: 4:17am On Dec 10, 2020

(1)

Breaking: Buhari No-show, Keeps Reps, Senate Waiting / Covid-19 Pandemic VS Hunger Pandemic / Dr Dankwo Nominated For The African Heroes Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.