Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,761 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG (51602 Views)

Corper Who Proposed To A Military Woman Celebrates His Birthday Today / Corper Who Wore Palazzo Skirt To Ogun Camp Chased Away (Video) / Kano Corper Beats Almajiri Boy To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by lacastre: 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
We Nigerian love and ready to help each other but the leaders are not helping us
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by mu2sa2: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
This corper has just begun his climb to enviable heights in life.
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Johnson5258: 9:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
Humanity should always be first.
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by ehinmowo: 9:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
amzee:
I'm in Kano and would like to meet the corper.
Nice one from the NYSC DG.
Its good to appreciate/acknowledge such kind of gesture.

In all these things, the woman that has little and still gave to a total stranger struck me the most. It's like the story of the Shunamite woman.

My own time for service na soso flex I dey flex up and down. The only thing I knew I did was financial inclusion program. We went to communities (it's amazing how those people love corpers. If na now I no go try an sha. Wey north be like war zone) and taught people how to use bank, link banks with the people and help some opened account.

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Mrbenny001: 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na these useless politicians de divide us for this country, the northern youth need to cooperate with southern youth and let's chase these oppressors to hell..kudos to this guy

1 Like

Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by highness25(m): 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
micronut:
Young Taofeek Sheikh is a graduate of The Oke Ogun polytechnic, Saki Oyo State currently serving in Kano state. He recently met an Ebira woman roasting maize, who gave him some maize to eat while going about his national assignment, and he posted about the good gesture on his social media account.

The post generated good feelers REACTIONS, where some people gave Taofeek some money to give the woman in reciprocation of her kindness.

Taofeek went ahead and bought the woman an umbrella to help her through the small business, against sun and rain.

Well, for this rare kind gesture, the young corper got a call from the DG of NYSC, Brig Gen. Shuaibu Ibrahim today, which is in recognition of the exemplary virtue.

Nigeria needs more youths like Taofeek and many thanks to Nigerians who wouldn't stop helping others when the need arise.

Source © Omoelublog
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3585753568170868&id=1475393255873587

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd4, Seun, yokiti, CrazyMan

Is it she almost cried or "she almost cry"? I'm not understanding. Or the university I graduated from taught me wrongly? Answers please
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by chatinent: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
It's satisfying to help people.

The funny thing is no one gives a hoot about you if you leave the status quo.

Lost my job.

..leaning on a shoulder who needs another shoulder to lean on.

Still can't pass by without helping sb.

Thank you Jah for this heart.
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by dalass(f): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
Freedom001001:
As 2020 is coming to an end and due to the financial crises many people faced during the recent Pandemic,

So I've decided to do something Crazy as a Payback to my society!

I want to teach people for 'FREE' (give them the SKILL-SET that would make them earn like A PILOT for life) on how to Trade FOREX, Cryptocurrency, Shares (US&UK), Commodities and Bonds Profitably ($) by just using their sMart pHone, and also help them ‘Grow’ their money (Capital) at least by doubling it monthly till they are able to trade and make good PROFITs ($) single-handedly (and this would give them financial freedom as soon as possible)

That means you start “EARNING” immediately you are done with your Trade set-up while you are still Learning.

Hit me up on my WhatsApp *0*8*1*8*5*1*1*4*2*2*1 and let's get started now.

#OneLove.

You better leave that thing.. Many are in jail because of it.... Find better thing to do abeg.

If you were making so much from it, you wouldn't be here looking for students... People will be begging to learn from you..
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by goodheart02(m): 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
illicit:
That corper dey bleep dat woman wink

Maggot.
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na them them
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Queenserah26(f): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nice one
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Paulianfa(m): 9:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
donestk:
Eye service

do ur own let see
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by SPOLO(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
wooo my guy matter don enter nairaland.

congratulations bro
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na them them
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good to see there are still many with good hearts out there.
I have always advised CMs to use the service year for humanity.

Something is telling I'm reaping the fruits of the seeds I sowed during the service & the past years. For those with good hearts, even the sky can't be our limit.

More grace to him
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Myhusband(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
why did he put his hands around somebody's wife in the name of gesture?

in 21 century buying umbrella for maize seller is gesture in my country, the DG called him but those corpers killing themselves to do standard selfless work in their posted communities ain't getting the recognition

upside down country, full of brainless people
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Donspicey: 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hisbah will soon come for him....
Doing good to a woman is a taboo in kano state...
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by yusluvad(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
Myhusband:
why did he put his hands around somebody's wife in the name of gesture?

in 21 century buying umbrella for maize seller is gesture in my country, the DG called him but those corpers killing themselves to do standard selfless work in their posted communities ain't getting the recognition

upside down country, full of brainless people
Abi ooo...
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by babra19: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Good news guys

For those traveling from Lagos to the East and Abuja this Christmas period, not to worry we at B. O. C. E Logistics will take you there.
With an affordable price.

Whatsapp us today on
0812 635 3950
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by enemyofprogress: 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rubbish! Person no go hear word again just because him wan use style sleep with the woman. Mtcheeeeeew
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Heineken(m): 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
One good turn deserves another.. It actually pays to be good. If you don't enjoy it, your pikin go get am. Life isn't that difficult. Ka sha ma shey daadaa.
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Decryptor(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I thought holding a woman that is not your wife like that is "Haram" according to Islam in the North? undecided
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Sheuns(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
We wey serve and did some nice gestures without noise nko?
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by airliner(m): 10:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
Meanwhile some people here will sit down press wink
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by 9isguy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
I’ve always known him to be a good guy... we met once in Okene some years back and we continued on Facebook... God is about to pick your call brother.
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Playmaker99: 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
grin I swear this country nah just cruz grin grin
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Sleekfun: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why North , fear North , everything is North but we have a car producer in the East and no call from National. I rest my case .
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by robosky02(m): 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ordinary. Call ?

Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Eizzy003(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by adecz: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Why is he now romancing the
woman because of umbrella? undecided undecided
Re: Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG by Sunnybabe(m): 11:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
so this guy is from my School, Weldone bro. doing good pays

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / Edo Female Corper Beaten To Coma By Her Employer's Brother (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.