Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers (17615 Views)

Court Sacks Ganduje-led APC Exco In Kano, Upholds Shekarau’s Faction / How Pro-Oshiomhole Governors Saved APC National Chairman / Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by RuddyFusion(m): 5:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Delaying the dooms day
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by nettpen: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Jhayphil:
The VP has shown countless times that he is capable of settling dispute and he is just underrated but he actually does so much.

Nobody in Nigerian politics is underrated. When a politician is good, he is good. Osibanjo nor join for good leaders. Stop this your stylish political washing

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by ChoCho54(f): 6:05am On Dec 10, 2020
ursullalinda:
That is their headache.......the only thing on my mind right now is how to make this Christmas a memorable one........and keep my family happy.......kapich.
My darling I'm with you on this.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by nettpen: 6:06am On Dec 10, 2020
okefranci:
This is because everybody knows that he's capable of solving problems and has all what it takes to be a true leader

How has this man been able to solve Nigeria's underemployment. Don't talk about N-power that gives youths job for 2 years and throw you back into unemployment. Stop over hyping mediocre. Even Fashola is better than him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by ChoCho54(f): 6:07am On Dec 10, 2020
otokx:
Have the tenure ship of the previous EXCOS ended?
Hilliard Eta comes to mind. So truly this body had no right to expel him.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by nettpen: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2020
ojokolax:
The sagacity of the VP had never been in doubt, when most of these cut throat politicians are simply thinking of themselves playing checkers, the VP is already considering the future ramification of actions at the federal level like an astute chess player.

This man can't even rule Lagos as well as Fashola or even Sanwo-Olu. Mediocre is all I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by nettpen: 6:12am On Dec 10, 2020
longetivity:
osinbajo for president

Nobody will give Buhari a third term in office. Osibanjo has nothing more to offer Nigerians after 2023.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by nettpen: 6:14am On Dec 10, 2020
Zeesugar:
The Vp has proven to be a man of wisdom and relevance not just a politician but a SAN

Okay, but I don't think Osibanjo can't solve Nigeria's complicated problems. He should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by bewla(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2020
okefranci:
This is because everybody knows that he's capable of solving problems and has all what it takes to be a true leader
What do u expect from a lawyer not just a lawyer barrister and a shepherd as well
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Thunder1010: 6:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Let's give it to the man who is capable and highly knowledgeable to lead the country, Osinbajo is the man.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Nobody: 6:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
How does this solve the problem? He only just complicated the situation. In many states there are two excos,it would've made more sense to dissolve and set up a neutral committee. Although this your speculation has not been reported in any known media.

And if those dissolved go to court, I bilivd you read everything before you ran to comment. I also believed you have grown old enough to knw that litigation almost pulled PDP aground in 2014.

Use ur phone to knw what happened to PDP about litigation from party members few year ago.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Anago55: 6:55am On Dec 10, 2020
Franktom247:
See marketing strategy 2023 this country will still be in the hand of dummies what a pity Youth pele una go wait tire
. You took this out from my mouth. meehhhhnnn the handlers of the VP are damn intelligent. you see how they always excuse osibanjo from Buhari's failures?

Small thing, they will praise him to high heaven and even went as far as thanking Tinubu for giving them Osibanjo

kudos to the image makers of the VP

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Judolisco(m): 6:58am On Dec 10, 2020
efighter:

The video editor has not completed the editing. Now you can go and find something useful to do with your life
oya clap for yourself.. Mumu man

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Simplebeauty: 6:59am On Dec 10, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 7:12am On Dec 10, 2020
smiley
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by chuksjuve(m): 7:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Hallelujah bots have taken over the front page .. How people wake up to become nuisance on the cyber space in the name of sycophancy..

Make God help us breed humans and not zombies..

Anyone who has an actual working thinking faculty will know that, that news was a laundering prop for the subject involved..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by thatigboman: 7:22am On Dec 10, 2020
Judolisco:
Pls will buhari still address NASS 2day? Or his virtual recording is not yet ready
he wount

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by hush15: 7:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Zeesugar:
*https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/how-buhari-apc-nec-agreed-with-osinbajos-counsel-to-adopt-state-party-excos-as-caretakers/amp/

How has saved the day? What's the difference?
You remove them as excos and rebrand them as caretaker's committee. It is still the same team and the function is still the same.

Reminds me of when they claim they have disbanded SARs and rebranded them as SWAT...
The same inhumane bastards with the same inhumane functions

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Jhayphil: 7:35am On Dec 10, 2020
nettpen:

Nobody in Nigerian politics is underrated. When a politician is good, he is good. Osibanjo nor join for good leaders. Stop this your stylish political washing

Oh! Okay, then the VP is a very good leader.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by HRMK: 7:38am On Dec 10, 2020
NO REASONABLE NIGERIAN IS SURPRISED ON HOW SMART OUR VP IS!HE CREATED LGAS IN LAGOS THAT STILL STAND TILL DATE!HE TOOK CARE OF THE NATION IN ABSENCE OF HIS PRINCIPAL!THE LIST IS ENDLESS!!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Indispensable85(m): 7:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Fussion1000:

And if those dissolved go to court, I bilivd you read everything before you ran to comment. I also believed you have grown old enough to knw that litigation almost pulled PDP aground in 2014.

Use ur phone to knw what happened to PDP about litigation from party members few year ago.

I advise you to use your phone to know that there are already plethora of court cases against your party already even before your last NEC. So what are you talking about? Even the legality of your national caretaker committee is being challenged at various fronts currently. You write as if the apc currently doesn't have any court case and want to avoid any. Go and read!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Indispensable85(m): 7:44am On Dec 10, 2020
efighter:

When you register your own party, then you can run it how you like. This is how we run our party,

Your dead party? I see why ur party currently has the world's most clueless president.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Indispensable85(m): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Never4getU:
Mumu! So osinbajo doesn't know the litigation would eventually destroy the party as dissolution of excos it's an illegal action taken which will be nullified in the court.

You're just as brain dead as your president. Otherwise you would have realized that even the constitution of your present national caretaker committee is illegal. That is how your party ended up mismanaging Nigerian today. Group of incompetent morons.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by AKWATGOLD1(m): 8:02am On Dec 10, 2020
"The plan of the group of a few APC Governors working through the Buni-led National Caretaker Committee was to dismiss the State, Zonal and LGA organs and handpick their replacements. This was what they brought to the President and to NEC."

The above statement shown heinous plan of the so called Political Hijacker.

God will bless VP Osinbajo for his wisdom to so that the APC will not be rattles with cases of litigation in future.

This is the best VP Nigeria has ever gotten.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Indispensable85(m): 8:03am On Dec 10, 2020
They've been officially dissolved. From elected excos to caretakers. It's just to make them feel better. Hahahahaha....... Confused lots!

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by shugabasbn: 8:25am On Dec 10, 2020
For this year, I don't know of years to come for me and my family members anything APC and PDP is a thrash.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Dong2: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
Jhayphil:
The VP has shown countless times that he is capable of settling dispute and he is just underrated but he actually does so much.

He has proven that he can rule Nigeria more effectively.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Indispensable85:

I advise you to use your phone to know that there are already plethora of court cases against your party already even before your last NEC. So what are you talking about? Even the legality of your national caretaker committee is being challenged at various fronts currently. You write as if the apc currently doesn't have any court case and want to avoid any. Go and read!

Whose party? If an individual instituted legal action against party, its much more better than majority in the party. Not only that, political wise, it will bring a lot of discords among party members that were duly elected.

A ruling party, in which all structures from federal to local are handpicked by same persons nationwide.
Re: Osinbajo Saved APC From Drama By Suggesting APC EXCO Members Become Caretakers by Dong2: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Indispensable85:
How does this solve the problem? He only just complicated the situation. In many states there are two excos,it would've made more sense to dissolve and set up a neutral committee. Although this your speculation has not been reported in any known media.

There is only one exco in every state recognised by the national APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return Home For Census, IPOB Urges Igbos / Final Written Address: Atiku, PDP Chieftains Arrive PEPC (photos) / 'Dead' Oloolu Masquerade Storms Olubadan Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.