Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results (33615 Views)

US Election Results: 6 Votes Remaining For Biden To Win / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / Ladies Can Now Move About Topless In Six American States, Court Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by johhnnie(m): 8:11am On Dec 10, 2020
BigSarah:
I think all religious people who think Biden and the democrats are Antichrist should be extremely excited. This means the christ himself would be coming soon-er. SC

Sense will not kee u my love.

Everyone wants to go to heaven.

But, no one wants to die.

If Biden, was actually the Anti-Christ.

I believe Christian folks should be happy, that the world is eventually coming to an end.

4 Likes

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On Dec 10, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Johnnyessence!
Mr Shithole!
Come and explain this one to your MINIONS. grin
Mr jeddi man, you can interpret it for me.
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Xscape1993(m): 8:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Omooba77:
Good bye Tyrant Trump...
Welcome Boldman Biden...

Lalasticlala
Mynd44....
We should always be careful with our words because they become our world.
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Mokason288(m): 8:37am On Dec 10, 2020
grandlexuz:

Are they being persecuted by Buhari? You still don't get the point he made. I also see plenty of persecution and insults on Muslim on Nairaland.

No they are being persecuted by me ODE
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by demmymoney(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2020
FAKE NEWS!!!!!

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Hollusilva28(m): 8:45am On Dec 10, 2020
Righteousness89 right now. he won't like this. His master has failed woefully
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:55am On Dec 10, 2020
At some few minutes to 12 noon on the 20th of January 2021,Trump will receive his last official salutes from two secret service agents and will board the Air force one for the last time at some minutes past 12 noon to his chosen destination.

Pastor Righteousness and Ipobians, please take note.

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by wrongnumber: 9:05am On Dec 10, 2020
BigSarah:
I think all religious people who think Biden and the democrats are Antichrist should be extremely excited. This means the christ himself would be coming soon-er. SC

God bless you for this.

Sometimes I wonder if these so called pastors are indeed called by GOD.

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by godliman: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2020
efighter:

After over 2000 years of deceit? Does soon mean thousands of years?
You are plainly ignorant. A day with the Lord is like a thousand years and a thousand years is like one day. Keep mocking, you have no future. Except you repent you will weep and bite your lips.

2 Likes

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by bamite(m): 9:09am On Dec 10, 2020
efighter:
Remaining the five IPOB States of Enugu, Anambra, Imo, Ebonyi and Abia.

Imhotep will declare him as winner of Biafra election
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

Imhotep will declare him as winner of Biafra election
Biden 2020.
Trump for governor of Sambisa forest

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by bamite(m): 9:22am On Dec 10, 2020
imhotep:

Biden 2020.
Trump for governor of Sambisa forest

Cc lzaa

When your god cownu says otherwise

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

When your god cownu says otherwise
I see you miss Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by bamite(m): 9:27am On Dec 10, 2020
imhotep:

I see you miss Ohamadike Nnamdi Kanu grin

Cc lzaa

You're just a jobless ipob tout
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 10, 2020
bamite:

You're just a jobless ipob tout
You will make a good IPOB member.
Start by rejecting sai dullardism grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by obonujoker(m): 9:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Topmaike007:
will of God for ballot box, trully you're a joker according to your moniker

Of cos....if God says someone would win, ballot box or not, it shall stand
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Funflipper: 9:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Delejumi:
These guys posting this had refused to post the Texas state suit, they've refused to post what the PA legislature is saying, they've also refused to post the video evidence in GA and also refused to post KRAKEN, you will come back and edit your post, it's only a matter of time.

Don't be naive, the Texas lawsuit is dead on arrival just like the series of silly lawsuits that the courts have been throwing out for lack of evidence of voter fraud.

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by ladyn4real(f): 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020
What happened to Trump is a big lesson to future leaders
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by jadejay: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020
This is far from over

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Kingdomcome: 9:57am On Dec 10, 2020
Bunch of illiterates. Trump must be in white house comes 2021 mark my words. He was chosen by Elohim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Kingdomcome: 9:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Bunch of illiterates. Trump will be in the white house comes 2021. He was chosen by Elohim. Nothing any mortal can do about it. Mark my words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by jadejay: 10:03am On Dec 10, 2020
For those who allow CNN and co twist words. See the exact meaning of what the supreme court said concerning the PA case.

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Kingdomcome: 10:04am On Dec 10, 2020
Bunch of illiterates. Trump will be in the white house comes 2021. He was chosen by Elohim. Nothing any mortal can do about it. Mark my words lipsrsealed
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 10, 2020
efighter:

After over 2000 years of deceit? Does soon mean thousands of years?
Their mumu still never do now... E go clear them
We go dey eat their chicken every dec25 to celebrate christ wey no body know him birthday.. Dec25.. I await Una chicken... My fridge dey full ehn
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Kingdomcome: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2020
Americans is not like zoo kingdom. Trump will remain in white house till 2021. Remember my statement till the time. This is how zoo kingdom always be in darkness. Do u think American is like u? shocked
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 10, 2020
Delejumi:
These guys posting this had refused to post the Texas state suit, they've refused to post what the PA legislature is saying, they've also refused to post the video evidence in GA and also refused to post KRAKEN, you will come back and edit your post, it's only a matter of time.
lol. By the end of the day, the entire mainstream media will be too busy wiping tears to even consider writing articles

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Funflipper: 10:12am On Dec 10, 2020
od501:

Why did you call Trump a tyrant? Just wait for your Darling Biden to resume office, just wait for it... Lol

He is worse than a tyrant. If given the chance, he will eliminate all his political enemies in a second. He has successfully gagged 99.9% of republicans to the point where they can't even identify with the truth out of fear and intimidation. Take a look at the long list of people he has fired since he became president and just after he lost the election all because they disagreed with him at one point. AG Barr, fox news, supreme court justices are now part of the deep state just because they stood their grounds that there was no election fraud. No matter how much you do for Trump even if you have served him all your life, if you cross him just once, forget it, you are gone.

2 Likes

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2020
walexbiz:

Baba dont get yourself deluded, every write up has suggested the present president of the united state is on his way out of the Oval and this will be comfirmed on monday. All states have certified the elections and the state supreme courts are throwing out the potus cases. please I woud advise you brace yourself up for the eventuality because come January the the United State of America would be swearing in a new president.

Welcome to America, a place where the choice and opinion of the people reign supreme.
no. Everything will be confirmed today, 3pm Eastern Time. If SCOTUS decide to take the Texas suit, the next news you will read here will be ANTIFA setting the whole of New York City ablaze because they know it is over. If SCOTUS vote on whether to toss GA, PA, Mi, WI vote because they illegally encouraged election fraud, Trump will win in Supreme Court 100% which will means the election is decided in Congress which Republicans control. Today either completely affirm Joe Biden as the winner or invalidate the entire election
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Funflipper: 10:19am On Dec 10, 2020
jadejay:
For those who allow CNN and co twist words. See the exact meaning of what the supreme court said concerning the PA case.

The lawsuit filed was denied straight up! People who don't like facing reality can continue with the window dressing just to soothe their feeble nerves.

1 Like

Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by silentoperator: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Delejumi:
The TX suit is not going anywhere. In US, elections are local matters. TX cannot dictate for another State. States have different process on how they conduct their elections. TX also did the same thing those states did ie mail- in ballot post marked on election day is valid if it arrives at specific number of days after election. I voted in Austin TX, this suit will be thrown in the waste basket.
Re: All 50 American States And DC Have Certified Their Presidential Election Results by Odoctor(m): 10:21am On Dec 10, 2020
Delejumi:
I was patiently waiting for someone like you. Thank you for this comment. I was thinking if I were the only one that observed the whole media job. It's a pity.

It's a matter time as you said.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Algeria Wildfires: Twenty-five Soldiers Killed In Rescue Mission / Mugabe Appoints Minister For “whatsapp And Facebook” In Zimbabwe / Israeli Police, Palestines , Clash At Jerusalem Holy Site. ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.