Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,171 members, 7,856,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? (171 Views)

I Graduated Bottom Of My Class But Got A ₦120m-Per-Annum Job (Photos) / Lady Quits Bank Job After Getting Offer In Dubai, Gets There & Told No More Work / How Long Did It Take You To Get A Good Job After Graduation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Did It Take You To Get A Job After You Graduated From The University? by SomiNJ: 6:40am On Dec 10, 2020
I'm doing a survey, which will be submitted to UNDP as a presentation.

I will also send the link to this thread so they can pick some good prospects here.

So tell the story, how long did it take you to get a job after graduation?

How where you able to land the job?

What are the certifications or post graduate training or skills that helped you get the job?

If no, what have you done differently?

I'll be waiting to hear from you.

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fellow Nairaland / Learn How To Create Logos, Flyers, Banners And Other Graphic Prints / Vacancy For An Home Economics Teacher In A Primary School In Abuja (job Ref: Het

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.