Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,726 members, 7,827,640 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Learn How To Create Logos, Flyers, Banners And Other Graphic Prints - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Learn How To Create Logos, Flyers, Banners And Other Graphic Prints (169 Views)

From Jan 1, 2022 I Will Design Your Logos For Free. See Why... (I'M BACK!) / Logos, Flyers, Business Cards Etc / Graphic Designer - KTS Prints (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Create Logos, Flyers, Banners And Other Graphic Prints by Cunterman: 11:24am On Dec 14, 2020
This knowledge is for you if...

If you own a business and you're tired of paying graphic designers every time you need a flyer or poster, or when you need a business card or other graphic prints...

If you're just interested In making a living and you need a work you can do on your own and earn from it...

Either ways, through this course you'll learn the following:

How to use your mobile Phone or computer (depending on which is more convenient for you) to create
Logos (basic logo and 3d logo)
Flyers (promotional flyers)
Watermarks
Banners and posters
Image manipulation
Learn how to use Adobe Photoshop express, Adobe illustrator, Adobe lightroom, Adobe premiere cc pro on a computer

How to find clients that will pay you for your services

How to price and cost for your services

How to establish yourself in the graphic freelance industry
To start learning, join our WhatsApp group by simply sending a WhatsApp message or text saying join to 08054106009.

The course will last for a week.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For An Home Economics Teacher In A Primary School In Abuja (job Ref: Het / Please Help Me With This Information / Car Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.