Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,195 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Turkey Mating Ratio - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Turkey Mating Ratio (369 Views)

How To Calculate Catfish Daily Feed Ratio/intake / What's The Proper Mixing Ratio Of Cabrio Duo Fungicide / Sahelian Goat For Sale (stud / Mating Service) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turkey Mating Ratio by lekingson2(m): 6:55am On Dec 10, 2020
I'm just a prospective turkey rearer, rearing for the sake of getting their eggs hatched.

I wish to get maximum fertility from the eggs of the hen but I'm curious of knowing the best mating ratio i.e ratio of Tom to hen to keep together in a room to give the optimum expected returns.

I hope to hear from the professionals in the house who are well grounded in this line of business to assist from their wealth of experience.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Turkey Mating Ratio by NNC5: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
turkeys are ver prolific.
one tom can handle ten females
it's better to have one male than more males as they will fight and not mate.
if you have more males, then divide them among the females and keep them separate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frSiQB0O5g
Re: Turkey Mating Ratio by lekingson2(m): 1:14am On Dec 12, 2020
I sincerely appreciate this.

I hope you and other people with wealth of experience help me out with practical experiences as solution to subsequent questions.

Thank you once again.

(1) (Reply)

Governor Emmanuel Signs Contract To Host $1.4b Fertilizer Plant (photos) / Make (3 - 3.5)m In 20days / Black Soldier Flies(bsf) Larva.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.