Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (1800 Views)

Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Another Man, She Starves Husband Of Sex / His Wife Caught Him Red-handed . You Just Can't Believe What Happened. / Zimbabwean Wife Caught Having Sex With Husband's Best Friend (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by GreatDamife(m): 8:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: . by Goalnaldo(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2020
Make she come assist you. The experience would be much better doing it with your significant other kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: . by Haykinsofficial: 10:07am On Dec 10, 2020
But oga wait o, is she starving u kpekus? Let's start frm there*jp*

1 Like

Re: . by Tripitaka: 11:11am On Dec 10, 2020
No big deal. She didn't catch you cheating so nothing lost. Thankfully, she is understanding according to you so it'll be a short time before your indiscretion is forgotten.

That said, I have some questions:
Did you complete the wānk even while she was there or you had to suck the cum back in?

What was your first reaction when you were caught dìck in hand? Did you drop the dìck or held on to the now limp díck?

2 Likes

Re: . by CareerBegger: 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
GreatDamife:
I rarely masturbate and I hide it from my wife. This morning, she'd gone to get some stuffs and I didn't know when she got back only to be starring at me while wanking at the bathroom. I felt ashamed and disappointed. She didn't utter a word but greatly surprised. I quickly went to her and gave her a tight hug. Told her I wanted her badly but she's on red.. Had no choice than to tell her how it all started..She's quite understanding.. I'm feeling bad deep inside me regardless. Anyone with such experience?

you are lucky she caught you

2 Likes

Re: . by CareerBegger: 11:37am On Dec 10, 2020
Haykinsofficial:
But oga wait o, is she starving u kpekus? Let's start frm there*jp*
seems the wife is on her period

1 Like

Re: . by frozen70(f): 4:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
GreatDamife:
I rarely masturbate and I hide it from my wife. This morning, she'd gone to get some stuffs and I didn't know when she got back only to be starring at me while wanking at the bathroom. I felt ashamed and disappointed. She didn't utter a word but greatly surprised. I quickly went to her and gave her a tight hug. Told her I wanted her badly but she's on red.. Had no choice than to tell her how it all started..She's quite understanding.. I'm feeling bad deep inside me regardless. Anyone with such experience?

You did well to explain yourself

You can't cheat nature

Don't feel bad about it because it will still happen again and again

Once the urge comes as suddenly as it has been coming, you sort yourself out

Better than those who has raped people
Re: . by Lamanii22(f): 4:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Awwwwn that part when you hugged her tight really got me.... I find it rather cute

4 Likes

Re: . by bjtinz: 5:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Make she come assist you. The experience would be much better doing it with your significant other kiss

Simple. The fact that she's in the red zone shouldn't stop her from being able to please you.

1 Like

Re: . by LadySarah: 8:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
the home breakers have arrived.

2 Likes

Re: . by bukatyne(f): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tripitaka:
No big deal. She didn't catch you cheating so nothing lost. Thankfully, she is understanding according to you so it'll be a short time before your indiscretion is forgotten.

Did you complete the wānk even while she was there or you had to suck the cum back in?

What was your first reaction when you were caught dìck in hand? Did you drop the dìck or held on to the now limp díck?

This should be the comment of the thread grin cheesy
Re: . by creolehunt: 10:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
bukatyne:

This should be the comment of the thread grin cheesy

One of the most hilarious comments I read today. Sounds like he wrote it with a straight face. Lalasticlala mynd44 dominique FP abeg

1 Like

Re: . by Mynd44: 3:57am On Dec 11, 2020
So she caught you cheating own her with yourself.

She for carry you go ori oke

Re: . by 280Bracket: 6:21am On Dec 11, 2020
shocked
Re: . by Bewiseedet(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2020
Imagine they two of you doing it together.
Re: . by lahizak: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Don't sweat over it unless u are married to one of those religion fanatics. I understand it's embarrassing been caught masturbating, I was once caught in d act by my neighbour during uni days. But it's nothing, u re a man and it is better to pour it out that way than to be forcing and persuading ur wife when she is not in d mood or cheating. Chin up and talk wit ur wife and be brave enough to tell her it might happen again and explain urself better though
Re: . by legacystore: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2020
GreatDamife:

Lol u should have overgrown this thing by now. It's for teenagers. Develop some self control
Re: . by Pree55: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2020
not encouraging you but its better than you cheating with someone else.
Next time, ask her to help you out
Re: . by johhbekeboh09: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2020
GreatDamife:

What your wife didn't realize was that you had a mental image of another woman while masturbating
Re: . by johhbekeboh09: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2020
Tripitaka:

'No big deal.She didn't catch you cheating so nothing loss'....e cheat oo....because e carry another woman image for mind while masturbating.
Re: . by Pauladex(m): 5:35pm On Dec 11, 2020
If I see say you speaking in tongues on sunday, I will tell pastor. If you seat at the front on friday, Imam must hear it. Thank God is not female house help that caught you. Lol

(1) (Reply)

What Good Is My Marriage If My Husband Treats Outsiders Better Than Me?-pls Advi / Is 10 Year Gap Too Much For A Wife ? / How Do I Cure Dandruff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.