Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

What scholarships would you recommend for a Nigerian student? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What scholarships would you recommend for a Nigerian student? (156 Views)

Which Educational Books Will You Recommend For Kids Below 9 Years Old? / What Book Will You Recommend For Me To Improve Communication In My Relationship / Can You Recommend A Good Event Centre In Benin City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What scholarships would you recommend for a Nigerian student? by AboveTheRim(m): 9:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Taking into view that whenever public scholarship opportunities are announced in Nigeria, sentiments of various sorts are judiciously observed and hitherto, the declining rate of public varieties and economic restraints in soliciting private Universities haven't helped matters either.

However, despite the socio- economic & political malady the country has engulfed into and the declining "desire" for Education, many, like myself, are still passionate about Education - against all odds!.

As such, what genuine scholarship opportunities - both national & international - would you recommend for a Nigerian student? Particularly one in the social sciences?
Re: What scholarships would you recommend for a Nigerian student? by AmazingMo: 12:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Actually, the truth is that education is never scam, but the educational system itself is what resemble or I'll say it's the splitting image of scam. idk what level you're in the uni or if you're a graduate already. But there are a lot of scholarship opportunities ranging from essays to tech scholarship etc. Also, I'll advise you take IElTS. There are many things, many website you could visit. One of which is scholarship region. Check it out, you could join their whatsap group to get updates. If you're enthusiastic enough, one will at least definitely be yours. And check your mail frequently.
Best of Luck!

1 Like

Re: What scholarships would you recommend for a Nigerian student? by Klass99(f): 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2020

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Are You In A Toxic Relationship??? / Special Reward For Nairalanders / Crocodile Formula For Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.