Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:33 AM

Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan (18771 Views)

Indian Police Arrest Nigerian Drug Peddler, Ambrose / 200 Italian Police Arrest Nigerian Mafia Gangsters / Sunday Shodipe: IGP Deploys Crack Detectives To Oyo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Goodman247: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Pk01:
If they commit atrocities they are Nigerian..pls stop tagging them Nigerians cuz they ain't
don't support nonsense, Nigerians are the most evil people in the world

2 Likes

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Mccall88(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2020
Dam mehn

The guy lose guard
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 10, 2020
His accomplice, Pakistani national agent, Afzal Chaudhry was also arrested by the FIA.

This is key...

There is no way you will be to pull off such a major crime without an insider or a top official aiding and abetting you.

If I hadn't seen that part, I would have doubted the authenticity of the entire story.
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by KGBEAST(m): 10:39am On Dec 10, 2020
I am surprised people are worried, he is most likely an intelligence officer,that's how they behave and when they go undercover (they usually go undercover with diplomatic passports or sometimes Forged documents), the facts that he was working in Cahoots with a Pakistani Intelligence officer in the article was a big give away, read the article again.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by emperor863(m): 10:42am On Dec 10, 2020
prince2pac:
grin

Pakistan, nawao.. the matter tire ooo

but why the person no get name

Which name do you need again? You no see the face?

Well if you wan see name, I'm sure the name will end with .....kwu. If you know, you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Orpe7(m): 10:46am On Dec 10, 2020
Igbo Amaka
Na dem

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Benmob: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2020
Even in Pakistan na wa oh!

1 Like

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by ChengHun(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2020
learn how to create white board animation videos for just a token. chat me on zero nine zero thirty one ten twelve fifty six
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Pk01(m): 11:17am On Dec 10, 2020
Goodman247:
guy keep shot men! We all know the region that are spoiling our image and reputation in the eyes of the world...less I forgot they want to develop the world.....na to develop inside afgan and indian prisons..Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Chisaedhor: 11:21am On Dec 10, 2020
This news is incomplete

So the Nigerian don't have a name??

undecided
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by CareerBegger: 11:32am On Dec 10, 2020
GavelSlam:
grin
hahahaha bros

1 Like

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2020
This news look inconclusive by NCA.
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Onlinesmart: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2020
Only one tribe fit do this kain tinz for naija. Ndi developers dem grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Abimbola29(m): 11:46am On Dec 10, 2020
I no fit blame the man,Nigeria hard now so na movement by any means sure pass
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Cousin9999: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
In other news, Pakistanis are still inbred. Literally.
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by wildikeman(m): 12:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Goodman247:

Exactly o.. Nigerians are anything but good people. Very wicked
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by wildikeman(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
I talk am

Some people are just here to either write

Igbo Amaka

Or

AFONJA
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by oladosu59996: 12:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
In other news, Pakistanis are still inbred. Literally.
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Danny50: 12:42pm On Dec 10, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Very bad.
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Flatin0s at it again

1 Like

Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by legba1(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
gistray:
Afon.......

C. R. A. Z. E dey worry you. Go check the name and face, I fact just see the head u know where he from come. Dey give we legit Naija peeps bad image upanda
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by Blackdisciple(m): 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Man mst chop oo
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by frog12: 4:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
these IDIOTS have no FEAR. they think they can do LAWLESS things OUTSIDE
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by holywind(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
this is highly disapointing, NO NAME
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by nick50(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
They call him a Nigerian but he is the Nigerian ambassador to malta ..the late Buhari and his Fulani brothers should stop fooling Nigerians
Re: Detectives Arrest Nigerian With Six Fake UN Passports In Pakistan by CareerBegger: 1:26pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mccall88:
Dam mehn

The guy lose guard
I tell you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bandits Abduct 10 ABSU Students Along Uturu/Isuikwuato Road / Nursing Mother Arrested For 3.7Million Fraud (photos) / Officers From Owutu Police Station, Ikorodu, Strip Man Unclad, Assault Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.