Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,363 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. (522 Views)

Policeman Killed Keke Rider In Rukpokwu - (Graphic Photo) / LASTMA Officials Chase A Tricycle Driver Into A Private Property / How Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu Died After Police Shot Her - She Was Treated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by Olawumi1032(f): 10:29am On Dec 10, 2020
According to eye reports today in Rukpokwu, police have now shot and killed a young man called “Schoolboy”.

He was killed over 100naira bribe which he refused to give the police.

This is very triggering and saddening.
Please if you are out there, kindly stay safe and stay alert.

They have also shot two more people in what may likely develop into a possible serious chaos in Port Harcourt.
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by Vyreell(m): 10:31am On Dec 10, 2020
undecided
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by lkillbrokehoes: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2020
I saw the video on whatsapp and I was totally devastated, Nigerian policemen are wicked and heartless
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by AlphikkaTech: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2020
Pictures

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by Righteousness89(m): 10:35am On Dec 10, 2020
Terrible
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by Macphenson: 10:38am On Dec 10, 2020
Buhari and IGP won't call these animals to order now.

When protest start now, Lie Mohammed will be blaming his ancestors.

HELINUES tell your oga to call his boys to order now.

That's how it started until it snowballed to arson.

A stitch in time saves nine.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by helinues: 10:40am On Dec 10, 2020
Macphenson:
Buhari and IGP won't call these animals to order now.

When protest start now, Lie Mohammed will be blaming his ancestors.

HELINUES tell your oga to call his boys to order now.

That's how it started until it snowballed to arson.

A stitch in time saves nine.

So Buhari double as IGP right?
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by Macphenson: 10:51am On Dec 10, 2020
helinues:

So Buhari double as IGP right?

Is that how low people's IQ are?

Sorry I never knew. Sorry for thinking it's high when it's terrible low.

Little wonder they voted a dullard and keep defending the dullard.

My bad.

A STUPID PRESIDENT IS ELECTED BY STUPID PEOPLE - IMAM OF PEACE 2020 ( no be me talk amooo).

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by helinues: 10:52am On Dec 10, 2020
Macphenson:

Is that how low people's IQ are?

Sorry I never knew. Sorry for thinking it's high when it's terrible low.

Little wonder they voted a dullard and keep defending the dullard.

My bad.

A STUPID PRESIDENT IS ELECTED BY STUPID PEOPLE - IMAM OF PEACE 2020 ( no be me talk amooo).

Send the damn mailing address for free handkerchief and bucket
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by lagusboyyy(m): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Guns don't kill people.. People kill people.. Rest in peace to the departed soul.
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by helinues: 11:01am On Dec 10, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

Nairalanders I am counting 57 comments so far by this memeber between 6am and now

My goodness

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Seun
Dominique
OAMJ4

This fellow is provoking me intentionally and also derailing this thread

Rule 1 and 2
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by onward4life(m): 11:24am On Dec 10, 2020
Wike is pleased!
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by anonymuz(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Wickedness.adamu you go hear well well soon.
Re: Nigerian Police Shot And Killed Tricycle Driver In Rukpokwu. by akinrinnola11689: 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
I saw the video on whatsapp and I was totally devastated, Nigerian policemen are wicked and heartless

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Threatened Marching Me To Zamfara – Ekiti Businessman / 'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. / Sacked Ekiti Policewoman 6 Months Pregnant, Took In Two Months After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.