Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. (524 Views)

24-Year-Old Bike Man Accused Of Using Jazz To Destroy Lives In Anambra (Video) / Lady & Her Friends Storm The House Of Her Cheating Boyfriend To Destroy His Car / The Soup Given To Inmates In Kaduna Prison - @SKefason Shares Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. by Wisdompays: 4:43am On Jan 15, 2021
Live and let me live! Live and let me live!! Why are we fighting to know who will rule the world, are the one that made it? Why are we contending each other to know who will be the best? Why? Tell me! If you want I will leave the world for you, but I promise you will never enjoy it.
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t want my brotherhood but don’t stab me on the back, live and let me live.

Why are you after my shadow? What have I done?
Why are you after the next picture? What has he done?
Why are you after my color? Is it because am black?
Why are you after my color? Is it because am white?
Why are you after my color? Is it because am unique?
Live and let me live, am I asking too much? Tell me, Live and allow me live, why the pain? Do you like my tears? If am gone, do you think you can control you tears? If am gone, do you think you can forgive yourself the pain you brought? If am gone, do you think you can ever see my smile again?
You said you loved me, but this is pain. You said you care, but am dying inside.

Is this the type of world we’ve prepared to leave behind for next generation? Live and allow me live, what do you think our children will say when we are gone. Tell me! Why always me? Can’t nobody shelter his soul anymore tell me I like to know, did I ever wrong you in choosing the path of being a Blackman? Did I misunderstand you for my blackness? Can you bring back my breath when am gone? You can’t, then why? Why the anger? Why the hatred? Are you afraid of my greatness? Don’t you like me? Is ok if you say you don’t, but just live and let me live.
You know not everyone got superpower like you. Shine your light, know your rights, know your worth, your blackness is an honor, and you were born kings and queens but some people out of fear and trembling rewrite your stories with lies and persecution. Hurt like that never leaves you, but you have to keep pushing because you have come from greatness and you don’t have to hide who you are every single day, let them know that this is your moment, let them know that you were born with wisdom, let them see the true definition of unity and learn from you.

I can’t deny it anymore, I cherish but it seems your heart is far away, I like your smile because is not made in Europe, in African, in Asian but your smile is made in unity. we can be brothers and sisters but you don’t know that, don’t allow them to deceive you that we are not the same, is your blood white, black or red? Tell me.
Leave the color to God he knows why, live and let me live.

Your hands are full of blood, don’t you know? You’ve killed people with your lies, don’t you know? You killed people with your hatred, don’t you know? You’ve killed people with the ink in your pen, don’t you know? You’ve killed people with ammunitions, don’t you know? You killed people with false accusation, don’t you know? Are you not tired? You want to continue like this, if all are gone but only you, can you live to forgive yourself? Am asking you? Are you deaf in this stage that you can’t hear?, or are you dump that you can’t respond.
Now listen, color is the uniqueness God almighty designed and put on us all to show the world our different looks but the same body. God almighty designed us that way to show the world He’s the only true mighty God that celebrate power, greatness and sound wisdom. He knows the best that’s why he made everybody that way. And you, let us live and love each other, color is nothing compare to what we share together. You can’t battle with angels of God neither can you battle with God. Live and allow others to live.
I believe a day will come when you wished you would’ve listened to me. It took me many days, many scary nights, many thoughts flashing and flowing in my mind to write this message to you.
Live and allow others to live.

Please, and please subscribe and watch the video on my YouTube channel here [url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwS7JxqSx8[/url], the video is an inspiration to your mind.

1 Like

Re: 'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. by PassionJava: 5:18am On Jan 15, 2021
M
Re: 'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 15, 2021
Wisdompays:
Live and let me live! Live and let me live!! Why are we fighting to know who will rule the world, are the one that made it? Why are we contending each other to know who will be the best? Why? Tell me! If you want I will leave the world for you, but I promise you will never enjoy it.
Look me in the eyes and tell me you don’t want my brotherhood but don’t stab me on the back, live and let me live.

Why are you after my shadow? What have I done?
Why are you after the next picture? What has he done?
Why are you after my color? Is it because am black?
Why are you after my color? Is it because am white?
Why are you after my color? Is it because am unique?
Live and let me live, am I asking too much? Tell me, Live and allow me live, why the pain? Do you like my tears? If am gone, do you think you can control you tears? If am gone, do you think you can forgive yourself the pain you brought? If am gone, do you think you can ever see my smile again?
You said you loved me, but this is pain. You said you care, but am dying inside.

Is this the type of world we’ve prepared to leave behind for next generation? Live and allow me live, what do you think our children will say when we are gone. Tell me! Why always me? Can’t nobody shelter his soul anymore tell me I like to know, did I ever wrong you in choosing the path of being a Blackman? Did I misunderstand you for my blackness? Can you bring back my breath when am gone? You can’t, then why? Why the anger? Why the hatred? Are you afraid of my greatness? Don’t you like me? Is ok if you say you don’t, but just live and let me live.
You know not everyone got superpower like you. Shine your light, know your rights, know your worth, your blackness is an honor, and you were born kings and queens but some people out of fear and trembling rewrite your stories with lies and persecution. Hurt like that never leaves you, but you have to keep pushing because you have come from greatness and you don’t have to hide who you are every single day, let them know that this is your moment, let them know that you were born with wisdom, let them see the true definition of unity and learn from you.

I can’t deny it anymore, I cherish but it seems your heart is far away, I like your smile because is not made in Europe, in African, in Asian but your smile is made in unity. we can be brothers and sisters but you don’t know that, don’t allow them to deceive you that we are not the same, is your blood white, black or red? Tell me.
Leave the color to God he knows why, live and let me live.

Your hands are full of blood, don’t you know? You’ve killed people with your lies, don’t you know? You killed people with your hatred, don’t you know? You’ve killed people with the ink in your pen, don’t you know? You’ve killed people with ammunitions, don’t you know? You killed people with false accusation, don’t you know? Are you not tired? You want to continue like this, if all are gone but only you, can you live to forgive yourself? Am asking you? Are you deaf in this stage that you can’t hear?, or are you dump that you can’t respond.
Now listen, color is the uniqueness God almighty designed and put on us all to show the world our different looks but the same body. God almighty designed us that way to show the world He’s the only true mighty God that celebrate power, greatness and sound wisdom. He knows the best that’s why he made everybody that way. And you, let us live and love each other, color is nothing compare to what we share together. You can’t battle with angels of God neither can you battle with God. Live and allow others to live.
I believe a day will come when you wished you would’ve listened to me. It took me many days, many scary nights, many thoughts flashing and flowing in my mind to write this message to you.
Live and allow others to live.

Please, and please subscribe and watch the video on my YouTube channel here [url]=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRwS7JxqSx8[/url], the video is an inspiration to your mind.

What is this nonsense?
Re: 'Being Hunted': because he rejects the wealth given to him to destroy lives. by InfernoNig: 5:38am On Jan 15, 2021
I was thinking it's one yahoo boy's story

(1) (Reply)

Female Benue State University Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / I Was Apprehended, Molested, Harassed & Beaten Last Week -cross Dresser, Jay B / Death Penalty Will Reduce Number Of Kidnappers And Bandits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.