Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,856 members, 7,813,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Eden Is In Africa - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eden Is In Africa (1829 Views)

The Garden Of Eden Is In This EXACT Location. Secrets Declassified. / See The Country Where Garden Of Eden Is Located... (photos) / Eden Is Lost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 10:53am On Dec 10, 2020
Map made by Virga between 1410-1414, showing Eden, the cradle of the man YAHUAH made.

Notice the four rivers of Eden (mentioned in Genesis 2) flowing from the source in Southern Africa. One of them is the source of the river Nile and another is river Euphrates the source of the river Niger.

1 Like

Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 10:56am On Dec 10, 2020
Your governments know the truth but they promote lies and religion to keep you docile and complacent while they profit from your foolishness. #AwakeOIsrael

Re: Eden Is In Africa by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Eden Is In Africa by saxietohgbaskie(m): 11:10am On Dec 10, 2020
A
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 11:15am On Dec 10, 2020
Desert of Seth, Adam's son.

1 Share

Re: Eden Is In Africa by Freestainworld(m): 11:22am On Dec 10, 2020
I have nothing to say
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 11:27am On Dec 10, 2020
Here's some bonus for you brianwashed whiteman- worshipping negroes...

Remember Haggar? Ok, there's Hagar's mountain. The whole bible took place in Africa... You've been scammed. shocked

SEE:
TRUE SCRIPTURAL LOCATIONS Of Jerusalem, Nazareth, Assyria, Sodom Etc. IN AFRICA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
The Niger river is river Euphrates a.k.a. Nile of the negroes. It's one of the rivers flowing from Eden.

These are maps of the Kingdom of Ouida/ Whida/JUDAH in West Africa showing Euphrates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eden Is In Africa by oranget(m): 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
Hmm

Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 3:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Joshua 1:4
[4]From the wilderness and this Lebanon even unto the great river, the river Euphrates, all the land of the Hittites, and unto the great sea toward the going down of the sun, shall be your coast.

Genesis 15:18
[18]In the same day YAHUAH made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:

The Nile is the river of Egypt and the great river Euphrates is the Niger.
Re: Eden Is In Africa by akinwunmi21393: 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Your governments know the truth but they promote lies and religion to keep you docile and complement while they profit from your foolishness. #AwakeOIsrael

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2021
Joel 3:2
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."

Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 7:56am On Mar 23, 2021
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8

Re: Eden Is In Africa by SweetVibe: 8:04am On Mar 23, 2021
donnie:
This is True Scriptural JERICHO in today's South Africa.

Jericho
0189, South Africa
https://maps.app./XJ9pXWALXuszpG2w8
So according to your logic the Isrealite left Egypt and travel downward to Jericho in South Africa and then move upward again to Jerusalem right?

Guy you are suffering from racial low self esteem. work on your mindset. you look emotionally damaged.

most of the Bible history happened between the Middle east and North Africa including Ethiopia.

1 Like

Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

So according to your logic the Isrealite left Egypt and travel downward to Jericho in South Africa and then move upward again to Jerusalem right?

Guy you are suffering from racial low self esteem. work on your mindset. you look emotionally damaged.

most of the Bible history happened between the Middle east and North Africa including Ethiopia.

They never went up to the fake land with fake Jews and fake white Jesus you worship. TRUE Yerushalem/Jerusalem is not in that fake land in the so-called Middle-East but in Southern Africa.

Abraham journeyed south from Egypt.

Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

The children of ISOLELE /ISRAEL journeyed south from Egypt. There are no white Hebrews anywhere. You slave.

The bible says they journeyed south from Egypt to Mara and that's in Sudan. Then to Tarah in West Africa. Of course they have these same locations replicated in the fake region in the levant.

Exodus 15:23
[23]And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.

Numbers 33:27
[27]And they departed from Tahath, and pitched at Tarah.

PIC 1: JERUSALEM https://maps.app./idyxSHxzbQ9Eyyxs7
PIC 2: Marah
PIC 3: Tara

1 Share

Re: Eden Is In Africa by MrPresident1: 9:58am On Mar 23, 2021
Donnie, Eden is not in Africa. Eden is in the 'middle east'
Re: Eden Is In Africa by SweetVibe: 10:02am On Mar 23, 2021
donnie:

They never went up to the fake land with fake Jews and fake white Jesus you worship. TRUE Yerushalem/Jerusalem is not in that fake land in the so-called Middle-East but in Southern Africa.

Abraham journeyed south from Egypt.

Genesis 13:1
And Abram went up out of Egypt, he, and his wife, and all that he had, and Lot with him, into the south.

The children of ISOLELE /ISRAEL journeyed south from Egypt. There are no white Hebrews anywhere. You slave.

The bible says they journeyed south from Egypt to Mara and that's in Sudan. Then to Tarah in West Africa. Of course they have these same locations replicated in the fake region in the levant.

Exodus 15:23
[23]And when they came to Marah, they could not drink of the waters of Marah, for they were bitter: therefore the name of it was called Marah.

Numbers 33:27
[27]And they departed from Tahath, and pitched at Tarah.

PIC 1: JERUSALEM https://maps.app./idyxSHxzbQ9Eyyxs7
PIC 2: Marah
PIC 3: Tara
You need to see a therapist, you are mentally damaged.
wait oo, even if your illusion is correct, how does it put food on your table?
while not make good use of your time
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 10:08am On Mar 23, 2021
SweetVibe:

You need to see a therapist, you are mentally damaged.
wait oo, even if your illusion is correct, how does it put food on your table?
while not make good use of your time

Will you shut your smelling mouth?
And don't blame me for the absence of food on your table, blame your ignorance.
Re: Eden Is In Africa by SweetVibe: 10:10am On Mar 23, 2021
donnie:

Will you shut your smelling mouth?
And don't blame me for the absence of food on your table, blame your ignorance.
I just made him angry hahahaha
little boy has gone emotional.

I knew your not capacle of logical reasoning thats why I triggered you to see your reaction.
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2021
Joel 3:2
"I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land."
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13295686_20210322153211_jpeg17f64cb79b0ae762669a116a0efd03f4
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 10:22am On Mar 23, 2021
Please read Exodus 4:6-7 and tell me how Oyinbo's hand became white or leprous as snow? Was it not already white or leprous as snow?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13296065_20210322155331_jpeg5f652fbdeee32fe324bd25082ec61b67
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2021
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2021
Re: Eden Is In Africa by donnie(m): 5:40pm On Oct 19, 2021
akinwunmi21393:
Your governments know the truth but they promote lies and religion to keep you docile and complacent while they profit from your foolishness. #AwakeOIsrael

(1) (Reply)

Spiritual Warfare In The New Covenant / Diffrences Btwn speaking In Tongue, Praying ,And Speaking in other tongues:part1 / Why Christianity Is Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.