Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,239 members, 7,957,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:01 PM

What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira (1406 Views)

Data Protection Bureau Fines Soko Loans ₦‎50 Million For Data Breach / Mayowa Olukehinde Of Breach Menders Unreachable After Collecting ₦50 Million / COVID-19: Nairabet Donates 50 Million To Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by ThankGod42020: 10:59am On Dec 10, 2020
Good day my good people of nairaland, I greet u all.
I want to make it simple, I want a business preferably fintech or any business that can be operated online for someone abroad, age 25 and single. Any business idea is greatly appreciated.
Thanks...

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Jedalord: 12:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
I want to make it simple, I want a business preferably fintech or any business that can be operated online for someone abroad, age 25 and single. Any business idea is greatly appreciated.
Thanks...
I am not a financial adviser,but here's what I have to say

Sir if you travel try and look for people in countries you can work with and attend fintech summits or related industries,so you can see greater opportunities within and without our nation,there are also groups in Facebook and Quora for the field of interest you can join And prayerfully consider the right place to sow your seed where you will receive greater harvests

I wish you good luck sir. Be blessed
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Odalo12: 1:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...
You can invest that in real estate or Agriculture with Oxford international group(www.oxfordgroupafrica.com) and get good return on investment. Call 09034922195 for more information
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by LikeAking: 1:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Crypto exchange
Binary exchange
Betting. etc.

But dont use all the money u have in the world for any biz.

Use an amount that wont end in tears.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by alexvatt(m): 3:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...
Fantastic. Kindly reach me on Whatsapp. U will be in control of the business. It is a rear opportunity. I don't like sharing opportunities on the public forum like this. WhatsApp me. and u will be glad in deed.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by feelings1: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
With 45 million you can buy a good four story building in Onitsha while you invest the balance in any other biz. You can earn 3 million annually from the rent. Properties/buildings may not make one a billionaire but will definitely save one from Poverty.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by feelings1: 4:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...

With 45 million you can buy a good four story building in Onitsha while you invest the balance in any other biz. You can earn 3 million annually from the rent. Properties/buildings may not make one a billionaire but will definitely save one from Poverty.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Kormex: 5:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...

Can you do Import business?
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Depressed101: 5:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...
build a 3star hotel in a booming location with less than 35m.

If you are more daring, learn crypto currecncy futures trading, there's also a thread on here on US stock trading (very sweet). Converse, study for months before investing.

Lastly anything you decide to invest in. Make sure you are not putting all your mangoes in one basket
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by DieuDonee(m): 6:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
How about sale of used apple devices?
Or check out Racksterli
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Chizillar1(m): 9:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
As I wave my hand to extend to you my warmest greetings, I am bringing you good news. It's a business opportunity like never before and can give you financial freedom you have desired.
It's an opportunity in the Ecommerce industry. Exciting times are coming in the near future. New Retail is becoming the future of Ecommerce , subscription services looks to gain a larger percentage of digital market, and block chain automation and virtual reality becoming a global trend.
Let me introduce Chymall Ecommerce, a quantum product firm which uses New Retail model to generate profit for it's members. Mark it, "The future Ecommerce will not just be a place to shop but a place you will like to spend time". It's not just about channels but experience.
It's a perfect passive income opportunity as it generate reoccurring profits from same principal in real time./07033097160

Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by ThankGod42020: 9:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jedalord:

I am not a financial adviser,but here's what I have to say

Sir if you travel try and look for people in countries you can work with and attend fintech summits or related industries,so you can see greater opportunities within and without our nation,there are also groups in Facebook and Quora for the field of interest you can join And prayerfully consider the right place to sow your seed where you will receive greater harvests

I wish you good luck sir. Be blessed
Thank you very much for your suggestion.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by ThankGod42020: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
LikeAking:
Crypto exchange
Binary exchange
Betting. etc.

But dont use all the money u have in the world for any biz.

Use an amount that wont end in tears.

Thanks but I have no interest on exchangers as it comes with a lot of risk of hack, regulatory problems other things. I will consider it only if I know coding.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by ThankGod42020: 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
feelings1:
Thanks , the idea is good but I don’t want to be a landlord just so soon.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by ThankGod42020: 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
Depressed101:
build a 3star hotel in a booming location with less than 35m.

If you are more daring, learn crypto currecncy futures trading, there's also a thread on here on US stock trading (very sweet). Converse, study for months before investing.

Lastly anything you decide to invest in. Make sure you are not putting all your mangoes in one basket
Thanks, hotel is a good idea but the capital is low. Experience from someone close to me that has one, it cost 400m to build one. And that was 2014 compared to naira inflation 6 years later.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Mannyemmy(m): 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...
Fintech is really a nice one that you can seamlessly operate by yourself abroad. I currently do have a fintech website with a business proposal on it.
How can I contact you to send you a demo of the fintech website and proposal? However, you can send me a mail on mannyekd@gmail.com let's get started
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by LikeAking: 11:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
ThankGod42020:

Thanks but I have no interest on exchangers as it comes with a lot of risk of hack, regulatory problems other things. I will consider it only if I know coding.

Ok.

Keep your money in usd/euro to avoid unnecessary devaluations. Dont see this move as unpatriotic, many people think that way. You will still bring the money back to Naija one day. You also have to protect the value of your capital.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by DextrousDavid(m): 12:46am On Dec 11, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...

You need a business that can be operated online.?.. hmm

would have advised you to invest in shotlets here in Lekki, Lagos state. People are really making lots of money from it.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by alexvatt(m): 5:22am On Dec 11, 2020
ThankGod42020:

He was talking about trading in financial markets. like Binary Options Trading. I will guide you in Binary Options. U are in control of your account, and u monitor ur account anywhere u are in the world. kindly WhatsApp me for details.
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by Depressed101: 8:29am On Dec 11, 2020
ThankGod42020:

Thanks, hotel is a good idea but the capital is low. Experience from someone close to me that has one, it cost 400m to build one. And that was 2014 compared to naira inflation 6 years later.
i run a small hotel myself with 23rooms took less than 45m to build and furnish. With the right management. You can do it

1 Like

Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by TheSparrow: 9:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
There are several businesses you can start and run profitably in Nigeria. Below are six that readily comes to mind:

1. Rice Milling

One of the best businesses one can venture into in Nigeria today is parboiled rice production (Rice Milling).

Nigerians currently consume over 5 million metric tons, which is equivalent to over 100 million 50Kg bags of rice annually. With the current population growth rate of Nigeria, the consumption of rice is estimated to reach about 35 million metric tons (700 million 50Kg bags) by the year 2050.

There is high demand for rice in Nigeria. With a population of over 180 million people and an estimated national population growth rate of 5.7% per annum ,an average economic growth rate of 3.5% per annum in the past five {5} years, Nigeria has a large and growing market for rice.

As it stands, the current producers of good quality rice in the country cannot even meet up to 50% of the current demand. This is the reason why the market is flooded with poorly produced and low quality rice.

New entrants into the rice milling industry that can produce good quality parboiled rice will have an evergreen market waiting to be sold to.

2. Drinking Water Production

Another good business that does very well in Nigeria is drinking water production (Bottled water and Sachet Water).

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically produced and well packaged food products like bottled water.

The market for packaged water is high and cut across all parts of the country. With a population of over one hundred and eighty million (180,000,000) people, and an estimated national population growth is 5.7% per annum, Nigeria has a large and sustainable market for packaged water.

3. Poultry Farming

Poultry farming is yet another business that gives good returns on investment.

Poultry farming has risen to become one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today. This aspect of livestock farming, if set-up and managed properly, provides legitimate continuous income for entrepreneurs within a short period of time. There are over 160 million consumers in Nigeria and over one billion in Africa. This provides a large, growing and sustainable market for poultry farmers in Nigeria, and Africa in general.

4. Pounded Yam Flour Production

Pounded yam flour is another product that you can chose the invest in its production.

Pounded yam is a popular delicacy produced from boiled yam tubers, and is consumed by many people across Africa. However, a lot of people, especially the middle class find it difficult to prepare pounded yam the traditional way which involves boiling yam, pounding it in a mortar using a piston, until it becomes a succulent dough.

The growth of the middle class in Africa in general, and Nigeria to be specific, has led to a need for hygienically processed, easy to prepare and well packaged food products like yam flour.

5. Maize (Corn) Flour Production

This is another business that you can quickly setup and make good money with.

Maize can be processed into several products including Maize Flour, Maize Grits. Starch, etc.

With few producers focusing on the production of maize flour in Nigeria, there exists a large gap that needs to be filled by aspiring entrepreneurs in the country. This supply gap will continue to grow as the population of the country grows.

6. Cooking Oil Production

The production of Cooking oil, also called Vegetable oil is yet another viable business you can quickly setup and make good money in Nigeria.

The present production level of Vegetable Oil in Nigeria is yet to meet the demand of Nigerians. There is currently a ban on the importation of vegetable oil into the country. The ban was placed in other to encourage local producers to expand their operations, and new investors to go into the production of Vegetable Oil. This has made the business to be very lucrative.

Wishing you all the best in your quest.

Source: To read more, Visit: https://planbiz.com.ng/five-lucrative-businesses-you-can-start-in-nigeria-today-and-make-big-money/
Re: What Business Can One Start With 40-50 Million Naira by alexvatt(m): 10:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
ThankGod42020:
Thanks...
Binary Options Trading is the best. Let teach u how to trade, and be in control of ur money. WhatsApp me for details.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Gift Card Receipt? / How Profitable And Genuine Is Affiliate Marketing? / Honey Packaging And Export

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.