Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,338 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Can’t Study All The Religions, So Why Yours? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Can’t Study All The Religions, So Why Yours? (149 Views)

See The Religions Waiting For A Leader Figure (photos) / Why Are Abrahamic Religions So Popular? / Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Study All The Religions, So Why Yours? by FatherOfJesus: 11:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Many scholars estimated that we have 4,200 religions in the world.
Everyone of them is right and others are wrong.

I can’t study all, why should I settle for yours and leave the remaining 4,199?
Re: I Can’t Study All The Religions, So Why Yours? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
Many scholars estimated that we have 4,200 religions in the world.
Everyone of them is right and others are wrong.

I can’t study all, why should I settle for yours and leave the remaining 4,199?

You did not study all the maths in the world to do 1+1=2, in your buying and selling.

As soon as you saw it was True, you applied it and you have been using it ever since and neither has it failed you, even once.

So it is with that which is True, it is Everlasting, Sure and Never Fails, not even Once! grin
Re: I Can’t Study All The Religions, So Why Yours? by FatherOfJesus: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
You do not need all the distractive epistle, why should I settle for you religion?

If you need long epistles to convince me then something is wrong
Dtruthspeaker:

You did not study all the maths in the world to do 1+1=2, in your buying and selling.

As soon as you saw it was True, you applied it and you have been using it ever since and neither has it failed you, even once.

So it is with that which is True, it is Everlasting, Sure and Never Fails, not even Once! grin
Re: I Can’t Study All The Religions, So Why Yours? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
FatherOfJesus:
You do not need all the distractive epistle, why should I settle for you religion?

If you need long epistles to convince me then something is wrong

grin The Power of Truth is that it Does Not Require Any Advertisement, And it Does Not Aggressively Advertise.

It is the-evils who Need to Advertise their Products
if Not No One will Take Up an Evil Product, Because Wickedness can not sell by itself.

A good woman Never seeks people to pursue her, Every sensible man who sees her, pursues her.

Same for a Good Product, it Never Answers "Calls for Proposals" or "Invitation for Bids". grin

It is Always a Prostitute who Has a Need for Advertisement and Stands in the Streets, Crying Out and Marketing to Sell her Wares!

(1) (Reply)

Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This / Longest-reigned Sultan In Modern History / TB Joshua Becomes First African Pastor To Reach 5m Facebook Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.