Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,625 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? (244 Views)

Can you prove that your God is the real God? - A challenge to all religionists / Third Eye Is Real. GOD Probably Made It Dormant For Our Own Safety / Pope: The Theories Of Evolution And Big Bang Are Real, God Not A Magician (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? by christainslove: 4:39am On Oct 09, 2022
God is the God of Isreal. The bible says in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God is love. God loved us so much that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Allah is not the true God. Mohammed received his revelation from a fake angel Gabriel who is clearly a demon.The bible says in Galatians 1:8- But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
Plus,Islam was spread through war which shows Allah is not the true God.
Believers in Jesus in Muslim countries need to start living openly as Christains or they won’t make heaven. The bible says in Matthew 10:33-But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Of course Christains who expose Islam or other religions may be persecuted but the bible says-Matthew 5:10-Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Every true Christian that will make heaven must face persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12-Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
Re: Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2022
christainslove:

Islam was spread through war which shows Allah is not the true God.
I noticed this in your write-up and love it because it's the truth! This means all the sects that gained prominence globally today through WARS are not for the true God.

Please how did most religions claiming denominations in Christendom today spread throughout the world?
According to history the Catholic Church spread through CRUSADES (wars) forcing their religion on people in many lands and till today most of those claiming Christians are also involved in what the Catholics promoted back then: POLITICS

So who are the REAL Christians? undecided
Re: Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? by oteneaaron(m): 5:38am On Oct 09, 2022
Funny thing is you cannot rewrite history.

I am not a Muslim but we must tell the truth when it comes to talking about -

christainslove:

God is the God of Isreal...

Go and read the old testament.

The God you worship, Yahweh the God of Isreal, took his people through the wilderness for 40 years fighting and taking over the land of others.

Your God told his people to kill babies, rape women, kill non virgins, the list is endless.

Your God loves war.

What about in not so distant his history?

The version of Christianity is you practice has its source from the Catholic Church or the Vatican because they put together the 66 books of the bible.

Looking into history the Catholic church is also guilty of the Crusade wars, killing women by calling them witches, killing bright minded scientists and bringing upon Europe the Dark Ages.

So please do not point fingers at Islam alone.

Your religion is just as guilty.

The Muslims are just at their prime and their conquests are recent.

Go and study your Bible and history to understand that there is no difference.

The God of Isreal you worship, loves war just as Allah of the Muslims loves war too.
Re: Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? by orisa37: 7:43am On Oct 09, 2022
THE GRAND ORDER DOMINION.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Real God In All The Religions? by Honchoslim16(m): 7:52am On Oct 09, 2022
christainslove:

God is the God of Isreal. The bible says in John 3:16 - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
God is love. God loved us so much that while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
Allah is not the true God. Mohammed received his revelation from a fake angel Gabriel who is clearly a demon.The bible says in Galatians 1:8- But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
Believers in Jesus in Muslim countries need to start living openly as Christains or they won’t make heaven. The bible says in Matthew 10:33-But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
Of course Christains who expose Islam or other religions may be persecuted but the bible says-Matthew 5:10-Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, For theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Every true Christian that will make heaven must face persecution. 2 Timothy 3:12-Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.
So with all these sh!t you wrote up, you actually thought you mad sense?..Huh!
That's more of a crunchy a$$ write up!

What God do you worship?

(1) (Reply)

10 Bizarre Traditions From Around The World That Will Blow Your Mind (video) / Dear Husband / Tips For Performing Umrah Perfectly- Family Umrah Packages 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.