Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage (42749 Views)

Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by webmaster99(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
Olivier Giroud stats no be here o..

he can't be compared to Ronaldo
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by osamz007: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:
ghettokid1....This list is supposed to be top 10.

You only expanded it because of Number 19 grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Frales6(f): 1:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
nna eh...no be this news be my problem now ooo. I just need money badly
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by WibusJaga: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ok
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by fergie001: 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Gbest90:

You funny sha.
Cc: osams007

Na true nah, abi I lie? grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Ghostmode2two(m): 1:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
rexchazy:
Fake news: Messi three goals, not possible
Messi has 30 goals already .........Breaking news
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by thundafire: 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Erling Haaland just too good,but he looks like a bully grin

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Am overwhelmed that my real Goats are there!! Cr7&Oliver giroud is da reall goat
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by chronique(m): 1:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Giroud has the best of stats up there.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by webmaster99(m): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
Frales6:
nna eh...no be this news be my problem now ooo. I just need money badly

prophet Elisha used salt to cleanse a barren land from unproductivity and ever till this day the land was blessed!

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Angelfrost(m): 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rashford was even up there... Felt bad for Conte and Lukaku last night: No UCL, not even consolation prize (Europa) this year. Pity!!!

Heard Mourinho is unhappy that United is out of UCL and into Europa... He just saw his chance at winning that trophy dim somewhat. grin

3 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by ceeceeco: 1:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
obembet:
Na God go punish Ole.. Game against PSG where he suposse to remove fred cost man u a lot..

Thank God for my CR7.
Bros forget that PSG game, the game that cost Man utd a lot was the game against Instabul Basaksehir.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Angelfrost(m): 1:28pm On Dec 10, 2020
webmaster99:

prophet Elisha used salt to cleanse a barren land from unproductivity and ever till this day the land was blessed!

What's your point exactly??! He should go to his bank and pour salt into his account or on top of his account officer??! tongue
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Angelfrost(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
ceeceeco:
Bros forget that PSG game, the game that cost Man utd a lot was the game against Instabul Basaksehir.

Tell them... Losing that simple game destroyed their chances of going through by over 70%.

Ole needs to learn from Mourinho... There are games you just don't lose no matter how injury-ravaged your squad is. Drawing against Leipzig was quite achievable even with a team as average as West Ham.

Smh... I pity United fans this season!!! Too many heart-breaks ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by thinkmoney(m): 1:31pm On Dec 10, 2020
ghettokid1:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/champions-league/top-scorers
If not for terrible coaching, Manchester United doesn't deserve to be knocked out

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by hopexter(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
rexchazy:
Fake news: Messi three goals, not possible

So you know more than FIFA
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by ofuonyebi: 1:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
ALL OF THEM BETTER PREPARE TO SHOUT ...HABA OGA ORORO AT LAST!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by toffyz(m): 1:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
Na Ronaldo go be highest at the end
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by webmaster99(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

What's your point exactly??! He should go to his bank and pour salt into his account or on top of his account officer??! tongue

lol,
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ademola47:
All I know is that the champions league is not going to England. wink
who b dis one self
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
HalpyBee:
Go GO Morata
as blues product
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Odunayomi247(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
osamz007:
WHO THE SHOE FIT MAY HIM WEAR

BUY STARTIMES WHILE IT'S STILL CHEAP. BY NEXT YEAR E GO COST REMEMBER AJAX,INTER DEY WITH US TOO

Inter dey where??after coming last for group
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Gbemini(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2020
supportnija:
This their ororo must be in everything call football
Its only him that played 3 penalties ...

2 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Frales6(f): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
webmaster99:

I believe God

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2020
FANS that chased (bad mouthed) Morata out of Chelsea, how market? undecided
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by samchem(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Shiit happens!! Giroud all d way
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Queseda: 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2020
osamz007:
WHO THE SHOE FIT MAY HIM WEAR

BUY STARTIMES WHILE IT'S STILL CHEAP. BY NEXT YEAR E GO COST REMEMBER AJAX,INTER DEY WITH US TOO
How much is it
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Robinho22: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Learn one of the most effective and powerful secret to use HONEY AND THYME to know if you are dating the right person or a player and to make your Relationship Love more Strong.
Married Couples who fights, quarrel always is recommended to create peace ��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tovz60pKXo&t=3s

Please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more powerful videos
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by olapeju39759: 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Players to watch..... 1. Ronaldo 2. Giroud 3. Morata
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
obembet:
Na God go punish Ole.. Game against PSG where he suposse to remove fred cost man u a lot..

Thank God for my CR7.
babe! I know you might not like this but, the solution is for you to come over and join me at Liverpool. I was once a man Utd fan like you, suffering all the ups and downs. The Heartbreaks and headaches but now am smiling all day, everyday. All our signings are living up to expectations regardless of our injury list...just saying this because I don't want you to continue suffering with that good for nothing club called man Utd....♥️

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Phemmyhz(m): 3:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:
ghettokid1....This list is supposed to be top 10.

You only expanded it because of Number 19 grin grin grin grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by bukxy: 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
OGS na scam! To hell with ole movement. #olemustgo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time / Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger" / Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.