Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,769 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage (42746 Views)

Nigeria’s All-time Highest Goalscorers At The Afcon / Highest Goalscorers In Laliga So Far This Season / AFCON: Odion Ighalo, Sadio Mane Top Goalscorers' Chart (see Table) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by ghettokid1(m): 3:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
fergie001:
ghettokid1....This list is supposed to be top 10.

You only expanded it because of Number 19 grin grin grin grin
grin grin Wetin man go do

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Olam09(m): 3:20pm On Dec 10, 2020
Team with highest goal
1. Chelsea fc -12 goals
2. Barcelona - 11 goals
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by obembet(f): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
babe! I know you might not like this but, the solution is for you to come over and join me at Liverpool. I was once a man Utd fan like you, suffering all the ups and downs. The Heartbreaks and headaches but now am smiling all day, everyday. All our signings are living up to expectations regardless of our injury list...just saying this because I don't want you to continue suffering with that good for nothing club called man Utd....♥️
I can't leave Manchester united for ole dear... Ole met me there and he will leave the place for me. United is my home

3 Likes

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:34pm On Dec 10, 2020
obembet:

I can't leave Manchester united for ole dear... Ole met me there and he will leave the place for me. United is my home
I guess I just have to respect your wishes, though it makes me really sad....I just miss Sir Alex so much!! I have personally found his reincarnation in Jürgen Kloop, even Gary Neville admitted it the other day that he is the very embodiment of everything Sir Alex stood for. It has also became obvious to me that I am inspired by managers not necessarily the club...it took me years to realize this but I am finally at that point of admittance...take care my precious one

1 Like

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Coinbased: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2020
really
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by obembet(f): 4:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
I guess I just have to respect your wishes, though it makes me really sad....I just miss Sir Alex so much!! I have personally found his reincarnation in Jürgen Kloop, even Gary Neville admitted it the other day that he is the very embodiment of everything Sir Alex stood for. It has also became obvious to me that I am inspired by managers not necessarily the club...it took me years to realize this but I am finally at that point of admittance...take care my precious one

Imagine this

Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Dizzyrascal(m): 4:38pm On Dec 10, 2020
obembet:

Imagine this
The painful part is that as a former man Utd fan they even gave me hope...so painful indeed....if you see the way enemies dey use man Utd play online....I don't know what man Utd's problem really is

First there is Mino Riola who chose the eve of the match to come up with allegations of Pogba being unhappy and that interview unsettled the Man Utd team entirely.

Then there is Ole who is so good at experimenting nonsense and ingredient....only to be trying to rectify it when things are going wrong.....babe, Man Utd problem be like bicycle e no dey hard to start, but to stop am na wahala. grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by lascos912(m): 5:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
SweetCunt97:
God punish Chelsea, Dynamo Kiev, Liverpool shaaa
na u God punish pass,how you go take Chelsea wey don qualify for straight winning
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by lascos912(m): 5:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
fourboys:
I just dey pity Rashford and Fernandez...
most especially Fernandez, not a fan of man u but dat guy na baller.

Anyway Champions League is coming home to Anfield
anfield kill you there
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by SweetCunt97(f): 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
lascos912:
na u God punish pass,how you go take Chelsea wey don qualify for straight winning
Over 2.5. Bodo don top their league but yet dem no disappoint. That's a very dependable team.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by riczy(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Neymer is winning this yr's balloon'd or. Mark it!
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by ceeceeco: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Tell them... Losing that simple game destroyed their chances of going through by over 70%.

Ole needs to learn from Mourinho... There are games you just don't lose no matter how injury-ravaged your squad is. Drawing against Leipzig was quite achievable even with a team as average as West Ham.

Smh... I pity United fans this season!!! Too many heart-breaks ahead.
When United lost the 1st leg away to Basaksehir, that was when I knew their problem have started.
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Beamsoil: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
sad
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by GODISGREAT01: 2:48am On Dec 11, 2020
osamz007:
WHO THE SHOE FIT MAY HIM WEAR

BUY STARTIMES WHILE IT'S STILL CHEAP. BY NEXT YEAR E GO COST REMEMBER AJAX,INTER DEY WITH US TOO

How much you sell and your WhatsApp number
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by suremanpatriot: 4:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Aubumeryang!!!!!! grin cheesy grin
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by fourboys: 6:49am On Dec 11, 2020
lascos912:
anfield kill you there
Brother I have not said anything bad here... God bless u anyway hope u find peace of mind
Re: Highest Goalscorers In The Champions League After The Group Stage by Djangote: 9:36am On Dec 16, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time / Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger" / Neymar Spotted Partying At Carnival In Brazil Despite Injury (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.