|Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,671,334 members, 6,280,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 May 2021 at 01:51 PM
|Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/21 by yhemmsy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 10, 2020|
For your itch free registration, you can contact DE WAYMAKER TUTORIAL
call/whatsapp on: 08030673698
1. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular Student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level) and DIRECT Entry. This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular Student without Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training is Sixty-seven Thousand, Forty-eight Naira, Fifty Kobo (N67,048.50) only per session.
2. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Lagos State University 2020/2021 Admission Screening Exercise (Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship Training), for candidates seeking admission via UTME (100 level ONLY). This ONLINE screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for admission into the B.Sc./B.A. WITH CERTIFICATES IN ENTERPRENUESHIP PROGRAMME of the Lagos State University. The Tuition Fees for the Regular student with Comprehensive Entrepreneurship is One Hundred and Fifty Thousand Naira (N150,000.00) only per session.
LASU POST UTME ONLINE PAYMENT REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
Prospective Candidates will visit www.lasu.edu.ng
Point to Student, then click on New Applicants.
Click on UTME/DE Screening (screening.lasu.edu.ng)
Kindly Enter your
==> UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER,
==> SURNAME, then Click on PROCEED
On the new page, enter your
==> GSM NUMBER,
==> PARENT GSM NUMBER,
==> EMAIL ADDREESS
==> CLICK ON SUBMIT
On the new page, click on
==> Make Payment for LASU Post UTME Screening
==> Select Regular student Or Regular student with Entrepreneurship TAB.
==> Candidate’s Name and the Sum of N2,000 Will Be Displayed.
==> Click on Make Payment to effect the Payment (On Either REMITA Platform Or PAYSTACK Platform).
Once the payment is SUCCESSFUL, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click on log in to view your SCREENING PIN (PIN 1, PIN 2, PIN 3 etc., depending on the payment platform)
Once you have the registration PIN, proceed to lidc.lasu.edu.ng.
Click on ADMISSION SCREENING
Click on UTME CANDIDATE LOGIN
Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER, and your SURNAME, then click on PROCEED. Then click “Start Admission Screening” button.
At this time, your basic bio-data information will be displayed. Then, select either REGULAR STUDENT ADMISSION SCREENING OR REGULAR STUDENT WITH ENTREPRENEURSHIP ADMISSION SCREENING from “Type of Screening”, then enter/purchase the LASU POST UTME SCREENING PIN to continue with the filling of the Self-Screening form.
Once you have completed the application, print a copy of the Temporary Self-Screening Report. Please NOTE that all Screened Candidate must log in into their Admission Screening Portal to Print their Final Self-Screening Report.
Candidate can repeat the above procedure if there is a need to update/effect correction(s) on the earlier supplied records. With this, the candidate will be required to visit screening.lasu.edu.ng and make payment for PIN 2, PIN 3, PIN 4 etc. The subsequent PINs other than PIN 1 can be used for data correction.
SEE ALSO: LASU School Fees Schedule.
ONLINE SELF-SCREENING FORM FOR ALL CANDIDATES
==> After successful payment for LASU 2020/2021 Admission screening exercise, return to screening.lasu.edu.ng and click the LOGIN button to print your SCREENING PIN.
==> Use your UTME Registration Number AND SURNAME to login to the LASU Online Screening Platform at https://services.lidc.lasu.edu.ng/admissionscreening, enter your SCREENING PIN obtained in Step I to continue.
==> Carefully fill in your personal details as required
==> Save and proceed
==> Carefully enter your UTME details
==> Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
==> Save and proceed
==> Select number of O’ level sitting(s)
==> Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 30KB (PDF)
==> Save and proceed
==> Input required O’ Level details
==> Save and proceed
* Candidates must possess Five (5) O’ Level Credits in subjects relevant to their desired course of study at not more than two (2) sittings, except Medicine and Dentistry that require ONLY 1 sitting.
* Candidates who wish to study any Engineering Course and wish to use Two (2) sitting of O’Level Results must possess Six (6) O’ Level Credits in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English Language, one other Science subject and any other subject.
* Aeronautic and Astronautic Engineering require a Credit pass in Further Mathematics.
* Credit pass in English Language is compulsory for admission into all courses in Lagos State University.
* Candidates must ENSURE they upload their O’Level results on JAMB CAPS before the closure of the Admission Screening Exercise
* Candidates of Lagos State Origin MUST have proved their claims before the Independent Indigeneship Verification Committee (IIVC) set up by the Lagos State University, as their claim will be automatically validated before they can proceed with the Online Screening.
==> Carefully preview all details supplied and CERTIFY that they are correct
==> CHECK THE “I CERTIFY” BUTTON if you agree with all details as displayed in the Preview.
==> By ticking the “I Certify” button, the Candidate confirms that the screening will be premised ONLY on the supplied information as the screening decision is final. If you do not agree to the stated terms, you will not be permitted to go beyond this point.
==> Click the continue button
==> After submission, you will be redirected to the Screening Homepage
==> Enter your UTME REGISTRATION NUMBER then click DOWNLOAD RESULT to generate your SCREENING report.
ONLINE SCREENING GRADING FOR ALL CANDIDATES
The Screening of Candidate(s) will be based on Point Grading System, using the UTME Score and SSCE (or equivalent) Grades in Five (5) BEST RELEVANT subjects to Candidate’s Choice of Course
The relevant subjects are obtainable from 2020 JAMB brochure available online at www.jamb.gov.ng or http://ibass.jamb.gov.ng/ebrochure.html
Candidates are advised to visit JAMB website to study the O’ Level subject requirements for their Course of choice before participating in the online Admission Screening
The Point grading system is as follows:
lasu post utme aggregrate
OLEVEL SSCE (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) GRADING POINTS
A2 (B2) 9
TOTAL OBTAINABLE 50 %
LASU post utme
Candidates should know that both payment and registration/updating would last for Ten  days, Wednesday 9th December to Friday 18th December 2020 (12 midnight).
All Online Screening complaints should be channelled to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Post UTME / Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/21 by Yinbanjonic(m): 11:55am On Apr 02|
When is payment for acceptance fee going to commence?
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 199