Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,885 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet (93101 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by goodheart02(m): 12:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Owodiran1:
oya Has pelle given you money now for ranting and throwing tantrums online. Get your recommended spectacle, read my post again. Highlight who i abused.... Now read your post again to see how senseless and uncultured you are..... Go back to your village and learn how to interact

Seems u got a new English teacher. Weldone kido
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by FBS: 1:23am On Dec 11, 2020
SMH
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by ShaneGuillory(m): 4:45am On Dec 11, 2020
[okay thanks for the information
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by Awoo88: 6:35am On Dec 11, 2020
Messi is leaving rent free inside her head. Even Ronaldo has Messi inside his head. People can talk about Mess and how great he is without the allusion to any other person. Roanaldo is another case. It is always Ronaldo did this or that better than Messi. That alone is a testament to Messi's greatness. High and above Ronaldo
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 11, 2020
Awoo88:
Messi is leaving rent free inside her head. Even Ronaldo has Messi inside his head. People can talk about Mess and how great he is without the allusion to any other person. Roanaldo is another case. It is always Ronaldo did this or that better than Messi. That alone is a testament to Messi's greatness. High and above Ronaldo
In your mind, you have made sense.
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by Boy101(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2020
BafanaBafana:
Whenever Messi does something impressive, everyone is quiet because we are all used to it. It's normal for Messi to do magic. But whenever Ronaldo scores one goal, we all start mentioning Messi's name. It seems Messi is the standard Ronaldo is trying to measure up to.
The truth is, Messi is competing against the very standards of footballing genius over the Years. while Ronaldo is simply competing against Messi. That's why Ronaldo fans are quick to compare Messi's stats in terms of goals, but never try to mention the assists, or the number of passes that led to a goal. Messi's contribution in the game is what sets him apart. Any body can score goals.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 8:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Boy101:
The truth is, Messi is competing against the very standards of footballing genius over the Years. while Ronaldo is simply competing against Messi. That's why Ronaldo fans are quick to compare Messi's stats in terms of goals, but never try to mention the assists, or the number of passes that led to a goal. Messi's contribution in the game is what sets him apart. Any body can score goals.

Even bruno dey score penalties for fun cheesy
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Let's settle the matter final

Like for ronaldo

Share for messi
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by Awoo88: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2020
HellVictorinho:

In your mind, you have made sense.
1 +1 na 2. E no get how you won take do am!!! Fact is fact! Though lifeless things but things you can't dispute with sounding stupid. And yes! The sense no be for my mind, na sense wen Steve wonder self see
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by ejanla077: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
900warriorz:
Goat to Goat grin E no concern me

Make I dey chop my ewa agoyin dey go grin

You're free to join me wink
Did they marsh or pound dat beans smh
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by 900warriorz: 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
ejanla077:

Did they marsh or pound dat beans smh

The Beans was squashed grin
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 1:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Mind you the pele you mentioned actually said cr7 was better than Messi

Before I start giving you a comprehensive lecture on football, do you even know the meaning of skills and dribbling? And please mention a single skill that is attributed to Messi..

Cr7 is just a goal scorer so you say, but only messi has more assists than him in world football..

You are a liar, I av the vedio where Pele said Messi is more of team player than Messi and he prefer Messi anytime Anyday.
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by oyatainer(m): 2:28pm On Dec 11, 2020
FuckThaMod:

The koko be say, millions including me would forever place CR7 above Messi. All these your bickerings would never change that..
I've wasted too much time over this senseless argument.

And sensible billions including me who reason that football is much more than goals will place Messi ahead of Ronaldo.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2020
oyatainer:

And sensible billions including me who reason that football is much more than goals will place Messi ahead of Ronaldo.

Leave them
I stopped the argument ever since

They go to watch a match for 90mins but feel the goalscorer was the only one that played well

Ronaldo has been going from one good club to another and they will saying different league league different league
Portugal no get worldclass player rubbish
Shey players like bernado silva no sabi ball

But when him score penalty we no go rest
So much energy spent on trying to upgrade cr7's CV grin
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 5:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
anigbajumo:

You are a liar, I av the vedio where Pele said Messi is more of team player than Messi and he prefer Messi anytime Anyday.

Lol.. I am talking about pele saying cr7 is the best player and you're here talking about messi being more of a team player

How does being a team player translate to being the best player biko

Pls, provide a link to this video you're referring to, I want to see for myself

Google is your friend bro, just type 'pele says ronaldo is the best player' and you will see what comes up

Have a nice day.. One love
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by Djangote: 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by FuckThaMod: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
oyatainer:

Who be this one again?
For your yeye mind you are sensible? If billions see messi ahead of CR7 then trillions see CR7 ahead of Messi.
Don't mention me with stupidity next time
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by pho: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
anonymous1759:

Tell them o but Messi and Ronaldo who has more world Best awards? Sorry I forgot CR7 5 is Greater than Messi's 6 until CR7 wins more Ballon d'or than Messi he's a lesser Goat .
If Ronaldo wins 10 ballon d'or Messi will win 11 Messi his always ahead either active or not.

This his worst statistics is still better than most other strikers players who has played every single games this season. This is a player that has been consistence for the past 15 years and u are using just one season that has not even completed to judge him. The truth is MESSI is not just better than Ronaldo, he remains the finest footballer of all time. How many players past and present has done what he has brought to football. Statstics in the last five to six years even shown that Messi goal ratio is still better than that of Ronaldo who to me is just a goal scorer but MESSI is a more complete footballer.
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Lol.. I am talking about pele saying cr7 is the best player and you're here talking about messi being more of a team player

How does being a team player translate to being the best player biko

Pls, provide a link to this video you're referring to, I want to see for myself

Google is your friend bro, just type 'pele says ronaldo is the best player' and you will see what comes up

Have a nice day.. One love

He said he prefer Messi in his team and he is the best player in the last 10years, watch the vedio by urself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q4asy_gqIM

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 8:06am On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

He said he prefer Messi in his team and he is the best player in the last 10years, watch the vedio by urself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q4asy_gqIM

Oga, simply type pele says ronaldo is the best player on your google search bar and see what pops up.. I nor fit shout

This clip you're referring to is an old one, made a couple of years after messi won four ballon dor in a row.. about last year or so, pele said ronaldo was the best in the world although he(pele) was the goat
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by CrazyCrane: 8:28am On Dec 12, 2020
SweetDipBenny:
Stop this nonsense
You misunderstood my post.
I clearly stated that they're coming "the like for this and share for that crew".
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 11:38am On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Oga, simply type pele says ronaldo is the best player on your google search bar and see what pops up.. I nor fit shout

This clip you're referring to is an old one, made a couple of years after messi won four ballon dor in a row.. about last year or so, pele said ronaldo was the best in the world although he(pele) was the goat

Hahahahaha, those guys will will continue to praise Messi today and Ronaldo tomorrow because they all know Messi is above all of them, he will soon smash his record and u want him to be happy with that??

Messi remains the greatest football player ever Ronaldo is not close except Pele and Maradona that's why it's only Messi that always compared to them not Ronaldo, dude is jus a goal scorer nothing exceptional.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 12:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

Hahahahaha, those guys will will continue to praise Messi today and Ronaldo tomorrow because they all know Messi is above all of them, he will soon smash his record and u want him to be happy with that??

Messi remains the greatest football player ever Ronaldo is not close except Pele and Maradona that's why it's only Messi that always compared to them not Ronaldo, dude is jus a goal scorer nothing exceptional.

Cr7 is just a goal scorer, yet only messi has more assists than him in world football

And its actually cr7 that is threatening to break pele's record, not Messi..

By this time next year, cr7 is gonna be the holder of 90% of the relevant records in world football

Anyways sha, cristiano remains the best ever.. simple

Have a nice day!.. One love
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Cr7 is just a goal scorer, yet only messi has more assists than him in world football

And its actually cr7 that is threatening to break pele's record, not Messi..

By this time next year, cr7 is gonna be the holder of 90% of the relevant records in world football

Anyways sha, cristiano remains the best ever.. simple

Have a nice day!.. One love

He get assist coz he is a winger and Messi is a playmaker, check the number of chances Messi has created in his career and number of man of the match he has despite Ronaldo played over 50 matches than him, he is just a goal scorer like Kane verdy Henry Lewandoski and Messi is more of that, take away those penalty from him against Barca is was practically useless that's why it's obvious Messi is better than him even Pele and Maradona, Messi is the greatest.

Messj is just two goals away to break a single club goal record meanwhile Messi is a playmaker playing from behind not a striker , if u don't know just Google search, Pele will be in severe pain.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 4:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

He get assist coz he is a winger and Messi is a playmaker, check the number of chances Messi has created in his career and number of man of the match he has despite Ronaldo played over 50 matches than him, he is just a goal scorer like Kane verdy Henry Lewandoski and Messi is more of that, take away those penalty from him against Barca is was practically useless that's why it's obvious Messi is better than him even Pele and Maradona, Messi is the greatest.

Messj is just two goals away to break a single club goal record meanwhile Messi is a playmaker playing from behind not a striker , if u don't know just Google search, Pele will be in severe pain.

Oga, go and sit down if you have nothing to say

Apart from shooting straight balls at Buffon, tell me what your playmaker did against juve, how many chances did he create?

The way you guys hype Messi's playmaking abilities while downplaying cr7's own abilities annoy me, if cr7 was not creating chances, tell he how he got over 200 assists to his name, and you even said he has that amount of assists because he's a winger(lemme ignore the fact that he basically plays as a striker these days), I want you to also tell me how many other wingers can boost of having that same number.. and please also tell me why lewa, vardy cant also boost of having that same number of assist since they are just like cr7(just a goalscorer)

If the number of chances created by a player was a prerequisite for being the best player, then it would interest you to know that the likes of ozil, di maria, payet, de bryune, etc usually dwarfs messi in this aspect despite messi having more assists than them..

Messi stays deep to influence play the way he pleases, the same way cr7 stays at the top to do his thing.. so I dont see why you should be overhyping the work done by Messi, while underestimating cr7's.. Must everybody start influencing play from deep just to be considered as the best player??

Penalties are part of the game, so there's nothing like lets take penalties away from cr7's game when about 90% of messi's goals this season have been from the penalty spot.
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 5:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Oga, go and sit down if you have nothing to say

Apart from shooting straight balls at Buffon, tell me what your playmaker did against juve, how many chances did he create?

The way you guys hype Messi's playmaking abilities while downplaying cr7's own abilities annoy me, if cr7 was not creating chances, tell he how he got over 200 assists to his name, and you even said he has that amount of assists because he's a winger(lemme ignore the fact that he basically plays as a striker these days), I want you to also tell me how many other wingers can boost of having that same number.. and please also tell me why lewa, vardy cant also boost of having that same number of assist since they are just like cr7(just a goalscorer)

If the number of chances created by a player was a prerequisite for being the best player, then it would interest you to know that the likes of ozil, di maria, payet, de bryune, etc usually dwarfs messi in this aspect despite messi having more assists than them..

Messi stays deep to influence play the way he pleases, the same way cr7 stays at the top to do his thing.. so I dont see why you should be overhyping the work done by Messi, while underestimating cr7's.. Must everybody start influencing play from deep just to be considered as the best player??

Penalties are part of the game, so there's nothing like lets take penalties away from cr7's game when about 90% of messi's goals this season have been from the penalty spot.

You are analysing trash, Messi created 7 good chances against juve and he had more assists and chances created more that KDB, di Maria, Bruno all of them together in their entire career, Ronaldo play nothing against Barca has 48 touched with Messi almost 130 touches and best player on the field after Buffon...

Nothing changes the fact that Ronaldo is just a common goal scorer while Messi is a playmaker that's why he av won more than double of MOTM despite played less game than Ronaldo...He plays deep and still has more goal ratio per match than Ronaldo that's why Messi is the greatest player ever.He shoot shot at Buffon wat does Ronaldo do, absolutely nothing except wen it's time to play penalty.

You can never see a football analyst or a coach compared Ronaldo to Pele or Maradona except Messi, if yes let me see the link... Thanks to media that encourage Messi Ronaldo comparison, he is nowhere close to him despite spending all his time in the field inside the box.

Ronaldo
Muller not Thomas Muller
Lewandoski
Ibrahimovic
Suarez
Keane

But Messi Maradona and Pele are in different league entirely.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 7:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

You are analysing trash, Messi created 7 good chances against juve and he had more assists and chances created more that KDB, di Maria, Bruno all of them together in their entire career, Ronaldo play nothing against Barca has 48 touched with Messi almost 130 touches and best player on the field after Buffon...

Nothing changes the fact that Ronaldo is just a common goal scorer while Messi is a playmaker that's why he av won more than double of MOTM despite played less game than Ronaldo...He plays deep and still has more goal ratio per match than Ronaldo that's why Messi is the greatest player ever.He shoot shot at Buffon wat does Ronaldo do, absolutely nothing except wen it's time to play penalty.

You can never see a football analyst or a coach compared Ronaldo to Pele or Maradona except Messi, if yes let me see the link... Thanks to media that encourage Messi Ronaldo comparison, he is nowhere close to him despite spending all his time in the field inside the box.

Ronaldo
Muller not Thomas Muller
Lewandoski
Ibrahimovic
Suarez
Keane

But Messi Maradona and Pele are in different league entirely.

Messi created 7 good chances against juve?? Who did he create these chances for abeg?? You??

Messi has created more chances than kdb, di maria and fernandes combined?? A simple google search would save you from all these embarrassment.. assist-wise, messi reigns supreme, but not in chances created

Lemme pretend that you did not actually mention the likes of lewa in the same breath as cr7..

The pele you keep on shouting about actually said cr7 is the best in the world ahead of messi, but somehow you think you know better than him

Yes, messi has a better goal-game ratio,but thats mainly because one played in the epl and the other didn't.. let messi come to epl, let me see if he would be able to maintain that ratio.. if you wanna be fair, compare then on common grounds, la liga, ucl and international scene

There used to be a time when pele, diego nd messi were considered as the best 3 ever, but that was years ago when messi was winning about 4 ballon dors in a row..not anymore.... so stop living in the past bro
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Messi created 7 good chances against juve?? Who did he create these chances for abeg?? You??

Messi has created more chances than kdb, di maria and fernandes combined?? A simple google search would save you from all these embarrassment.. assist-wise, messi reigns supreme, but not in chances created

Lemme pretend that you did not actually mention the likes of lewa in the same breath as cr7..

The pele you keep on shouting about actually said cr7 is the best in the world ahead of messi, but somehow you think you know better than him

Yes, messi has a better goal-game ratio,but thats mainly because one played in the epl and the other didn't.. let messi come to epl, let me see if he would be able to maintain that ratio.. if you wanna be fair, compare then on common grounds, la liga, ucl and international scene

There used to be a time when pele, diego nd messi were considered as the best 3 ever, but that was years ago when messi was winning about 4 ballon dors in a row..not anymore.... so stop living in the past bro

Wait oo is it thesame epl salah was banging goals for fun at Liverpool ( even broke cr7 record )
Epl is overhypd seriously
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Scroll up and see where Pele choose Messi ahead of Ronaldo, just scroll up and see the vedio I posted on this same thread.... Hahahahaha, wat the Bleep about EPL...Ronaldo is on the same league with Lewandoski coz both of them are just goal scorer, it's the media that's doing Ronaldo favor by comparing him to Messi he is far below Messi in the game of soccer...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.