Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet (93163 Views)

Awoniyi Posts Photo Of His Wife And Son To Mark His Wedding Anniversary / Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / Katia Aveiro, Ronaldo's Sister Blasts Van Dijk Over Jibe On CR7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 10:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

Scroll up and see where Pele choose Messi ahead of Ronaldo, just scroll up and see the vedio I posted on this same thread.... Hahahahaha, wat the Bleep about EPL...Ronaldo is on the same league with Lewandoski coz both of them are just goal scorer, it's the media that's doing Ronaldo favor by comparing him to Messi he is far below Messi in the game of soccer...

Stop living in the past bro.. the video you're referring to was made at around the time when cr7 had just one ballon dor while messi had like four.. around last year, pele placed cr7 ahead of messi.. why is this so hard for you to understand??

Anyways I am done arguing with you... It seems you know little about football unlike what I initially thought
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
kmst1:

Wait oo is it thesame epl salah was banging goals for fun at Liverpool ( even broke cr7 record )
Epl is overhypd seriously

Salah's goal to game ratio for liverpool is less than one goal every 2 games.. so what's your point exactly??

If messi came to England today, although he MIGHT score a couple of goals, there's no way he's gonna be averaging a goal in every game like he's doing in spain.... which means his goal to game ratio is gonna drop.. hope you understand now

Only a fool would call the epl overhyped
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Stop living in the past bro.. the video you're referring to was made at around the time when cr7 had just one ballon dor while messi had like four.. around last year, pele placed cr7 ahead of messi.. why is this so hard for you to understand??

Anyways I am done arguing with you... It seems you know little about football unlike what I initially thought

Well done goal.com
One has 6best player award
The other has 5
Right now one is better than the other no need for anymore arguments
The argument should only come up again when its level!
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 10:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
kmst1:

Well done goal.com
One has 6best player award
The other has 5
Right now one is better than the other no need for anymore arguments
The argument should only come up again when its level!

So now that's your trump card huh?
Well, one has tasted success with his country while the other hasn't..
Hollat me when the Argentine delivers for his country
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 10:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

don't u read last decade abi this one smoke weed?? Check the year of the vedio nah,I can't just stop laughing
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:
don't u read last decade abi this one smoke weed?? Check the year of the vedio nah,I can't just stop laughing

Oga, simply type pele says messi is better than ronaldo, and tell me what comes up on your Google search

Have a nice day biko.. I am tired of your beer parlour talks
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 10:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Oga, simply type pele says messi is better than ronaldo, and tell me what comes up on your Google search

Have a nice day biko.. I am tired of your beer parlour talks

Shiit, the ultimate parameter to knw the best player is award from FIFA, Messi has 6 Ronaldo has 5 until he breaks that record not even equal messi, until he win 2 FIFA best player which am sure it will never happen that's when any right thinking human will say he is better than Messi, go to FIFA website and stop dwelling ignorance...Messi remains the greatest football player ever, only Pele come close ..
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
anigbajumo:

Shiit, the ultimate parameter to knw the best player is award from FIFA, Messi has 6 Ronaldo has 5 until he breaks that record not even equal messi, until he win 2 FIFA best player which am sure it will never happen that's when any right thinking human will say he is better than Messi, go to FIFA website and stop dwelling ignorance...Messi remains the greatest football player ever, only Pele come close ..

I was simply waiting for you to bring up the fifa best player talk..

How many fifa best/ballon dor does Maradona have?

How can you call someone a great player when they are yet to taste success with their national team??

Till the Argentine delivers for his country, he can never be called a great..

Hollat me when the Argentine tastes international glory, till then, you don't deserve a response from me
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Salah's goal to game ratio for liverpool is less than one goal every 2 games.. so what's your point exactly??

If messi came to England today, although he MIGHT score a couple of goals, there's no way he's gonna be averaging a goal in every game like he's doing in spain.... which means his goal to game ratio is gonna drop.. hope you understand now

Only a fool would call the epl overhyped

Did you read well to comprehend at all
Im talking about goals

Except two players played same number of games goalspergame ratio isnt a fair criteria to arrive at conclusive judgment

mr goal per game ratio salah scored most epl goals in a single season in that same epl
Suarez on level with cr7 your goal machine
These are very average level players compared to the class of a player like leo

And you claim messi can't score gaols in epl or wont be able to maintain goalpergame ratio?
Where are the English teams in europe
If not for Liverpool doing well of recent
Spanish teams have always dominated in europe against same epl top teams so tell me how and why you guys rate your beloved epl so much abi na media?

Very Daft reasoning only because you cant see beyond your hate for messi huhn?
Somehw you guys think some one with most champions league goals against epl teams( top 4ofcourse) in europe wont fair well in same league?

How many season's did cr7 play in england ? Fucking 6 ! He has 28goals against top 6 after a whooping 78 matches
How many times messi played against top6 epl teams? 34 games
He has 26goals, 2 less than cr7 that played in the league but no he(messi) can't score your wesbrom or nwcastl abi becos your beloved epl hard abi ?
Well if its hard for a player like ronaldo and the rest i dont think it will be hard for player like leo

Use your sense na haba abi you no get?
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 11:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
[color=#550000][/color]
OfficialJayy:

So now that's your trump card huh?
Well, one has tasted success with his country while the other hasn't..
Hollat me when the Argentine delivers for his country
Last time i checked cr7 has never won a best player of any tournament award in a portugal shirt so consider him lucky
Euro2016 his team won it for him abi na him score ? If his teammate didn't score now na history abi no be so?
Uefa nations league na him fellow playrr get best player award when he was still in the team so as far as am concerned he has never proved he won anything for Portugal
the reverse is the case
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 12:24am On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

I was simply waiting for you to bring up the fifa best player talk..

How many fifa best/ballon dor does Maradona have?

How can you call someone a great player when they are yet to taste success with their national team??

Till the Argentine delivers for his country, he can never be called a great..

Hollat me when the Argentine tastes international glory, till then, you don't deserve a response from me

Shiit, the likes of Morinho, Wenger and pep are thouse who knows the true definition of football said it times without number that Messi doesn't need to win a plastic cup for Agentina before he can be regarded as the greatest of all time, who the Bleep are u from Nigeria village to says otherwise.

Messi has international tournament awards than Ronaldo including WC golden ball, 3x Copa America best player, tell me waiting Ronaldo won, no international tournament awards except Euro his teammates won for him

U-20 WC best player award
U-20 gold winner, won the tournament
Olympic gold winner
WC runner up, I guess he won all these in Nigeria shirt abi, go to FIFA website and see who has the ultimate award of football, if u see Messi bury ur head in shame grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Shiit, the likes of Morinho, Wenger and pep are thouse who knows the true definition of football said it times without number that Messi doesn't need to win a plastic cup for Agentina before he can be regarded as the greatest of all time, who the Bleep are u from Nigeria village to says otherwise.

Messi has international tournament awards than Ronaldo including WC golden ball, 3x Copa America best player, tell me waiting Ronaldo won, no international tournament awards except Euro his teammates won for him

U-20 WC best player award
U-20 gold winner, won the tournament
Olympic gold winner
WC runner up, I guess he won all these in Nigeria shirt abi, go to FIFA website and see who has the ultimate award of football, if u see Messi bury ur head in shame grin grin

Oga, even if Messi likes, let him win 10 golden balls and 50 ballon dor.. his legacy can never be complete without an international trophy..
Even messi said he would trade all his ballon dor awards for a trophy with Argentina, but yet somehow you think an international trophy is not important..

If I asked you to list the 15 best players of all time, I am sure 14 of them would have won a trophy with their country, while the odd one out will be Messi..

Tell Messi wins something for Argentina, he will always be considered a great in camp nou, but not a great in world football
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:
[color=#550000][/color]
Last time i checked cr7 has never won a best player of any tournament award in a portugal shirt so consider him lucky
Euro2016 his team won it for him abi na him score ? If his teammate didn't score now na history abi no be so?
Uefa nations league na him fellow playrr get best player award when he was still in the team so as far as am concerned he has never proved he won anything for Portugal
the reverse is the case

Even if messi likes, let him win 1million best player awards for international tournaments, all those are irrelevant if he cant lead his country to victory.. even messi said he would trade all his ballon dor for a trophy with Argentina..

Whether cr7 won an award is none of my business, all that matters is that he won the trophy and has a medal to show for it..
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by stayclearofme: 7:16am On Dec 13, 2020
FuckThaMod:

Who be this one again?
For your yeye mind you are sensible? If billions see messi ahead of CR7 then trillions see CR7 ahead of Messi.
Don't mention me with stupidity next time
Lol....is the world population up to trillions?
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:

Did you read well to comprehend at all
Im talking about goals

Except two players played same number of games goalspergame ratio isnt a fair criteria to arrive at conclusive judgment

mr goal per game ratio salah scored most epl goals in a single season in that same epl
Suarez on level with cr7 your goal machine
These are very average level players compared to the class of a player like leo

And you claim messi can't score gaols in epl or wont be able to maintain goalpergame ratio?
Where are the English teams in europe
If not for Liverpool doing well of recent
Spanish teams have always dominated in europe against same epl top teams so tell me how and why you guys rate your beloved epl so much abi na media?

Very Daft reasoning only because you cant see beyond your hate for messi huhn?
Somehw you guys think some one with most champions league goals against epl teams( top 4ofcourse) in europe wont fair well in same league?

How many season's did cr7 play in england ? Fucking 6 ! He has 28goals against top 6 after a whooping 78 matches
How many times messi played against top6 epl teams? 34 games
He has 26goals, 2 less than cr7 that played in the league but no he(messi) can't score your wesbrom or nwcastl abi becos your beloved epl hard abi ?
Well if its hard for a player like ronaldo and the rest i dont think it will be hard for player like leo

Use your sense na haba abi you no get?

First of all my guy, no need for insults or harsh words

Secondly, learn to read well before jumping onto my mentions

I said the only reason why messi has a better goal to game ratio than cr7 is because cr7 played in epl, if you compare both of them on neutral ground(la liga,country nd ucl) their game to goal ratio is pretty much the same...

Cr7's goal to game ratio for man utd was 0.4 (that is less than a goal every two games), but for madrid, he averaged more than one goal per game... Even salah's goal to game ratio for Liverpool is about 0.4

If Messi came to man city today, there's no way he can score like 55 goals in 55 games, things like this don't happen in england... Which means Messi's goal to game ratio is gonna drop significantly..

As for destroying epl teams in ucl, the likes of falcao, shevchenko, etc destroyed english teams when they met in europe, but flopped badly when they came to england
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 8:29am On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Even if messi likes, let him win 1million best player awards for international tournaments, all those are irrelevant if he cant lead his country to victory.. even messi said he would trade all his ballon dor for a trophy with Argentina..

Whether cr7 won an award is none of my business, all that matters is that he won the trophy and has a medal to show for it..

He won the trophy ko
People dey follow their team go win trophy if na by wining trophies.....

Plenty defendrs midfielders and goalkeepers not to mention strikers don win trophies worldcup included for Gods sake so can you then compare them to your cr7 because they have superior trophies?

some people on the other hand dey alomost singlehandedly win trophy for their team and cr7 is not in this category else he would have had that individual award(atleast one to show for it)

Common nations league bernado silva proved much more important than cr7 in portugal sqaud hence his individual award !

How then do you say he won it for portugal ?

SOME PEOPLE DEY WARM BENCH STILL WIN TROPHY IF NA BY TROPHY grin
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 9:33am On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Oga, even if Messi likes, let him win 10 golden balls and 50 ballon dor.. his legacy can never be complete without an international trophy..
Even messi said he would trade all his ballon dor awards for a trophy with Argentina, but yet somehow you think an international trophy is not important..

If I asked you to list the 15 best players of all time, I am sure 14 of them would have won a trophy with their country, while the odd one out will be Messi..

Tell Messi wins something for Argentina, he will always be considered a great in camp nou, but not a great in world football

Trash as usual, Messi is referring to WC he has WC golden ball and silver ware medal he even said that b4 2014 final, watin Ronaldo get for WC?? He commot for knockout stage...
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 10:00am On Dec 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Trash as usual, Messi is referring to WC he has WC golden ball and silver ware medal he even said that b4 2014 final, watin Ronaldo get for WC?? He commot for knockout stage...

Cr7 has two international titles in his CV.. something messi can never dream of in the next 100 years..

And this wc golden ball you keep on referring to, you and I both know that Messi did not deserve that award, even maradona(a fellow Argentine) and the fifa president criticized the decision to give messi that award.. Messi played well during the group stages against average teams like nigeria, iran.. but when the big boys showed up during the knockout stages, he went into airplane mode.. if not because he's Messi, the coach would have benched him for aguero because messi was bang average during the knockout stages.. how he won the award ahead of muller who had more goals and assists than him is something I can never understand, but then messi won the 2010 ballon dor ahead of sneijder so am not too surprised.. and you know what the funniest thing was?? MESSI WAS NOT AMONG FIFA BEST 11 ALL STAR TEAM DURING THAT WC.. imagine a player not being part of the best 11 in a tournament when he was supposedly the best player
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:

He won the trophy ko
People dey follow their team go win trophy if na by wining trophies.....

Plenty defendrs midfielders and goalkeepers not to mention strikers don win trophies worldcup included for Gods sake so can you then compare them to your cr7 because they have superior trophies?

some people on the other hand dey alomost singlehandedly win trophy for their team and cr7 is not in this category else he would have had that individual award(atleast one to show for it)

Common nations league bernado silva proved much more important than cr7 in portugal sqaud hence his individual award !

How then do you say he won it for portugal ?

SOME PEOPLE DEY WARM BENCH STILL WIN TROPHY IF NA BY TROPHY grin

Bernando won the best player in NL ahead of cr7 because cr7 played 2 games while bernando played the entire tournament (about 8 matches or so).. and during those 2 games, cr7 still scored 3 goals and won one MOTM..

If winning an international trophy is easy, let messi win one for his country na.. I don't care if he doesn't even play a single minute, let him just win one.. rubbish
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 10:04am On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Cr7 has two international titles in his CV.. something messi can never dream of in the next 100 years..

And this wc golden ball you keep on referring to, you and I both know that Messi did not deserve that award, even maradona(a fellow Argentine) and the fifa president criticized the decision to give messi that award.. Messi played well during the group stages against average teams like nigeria, iran.. but when the big boys showed up during the knockout stages, he went into airplane mode.. if not because he's Messi, the coach would have benched him for aguero because messi was bang average during the knockout stages.. how he won the award ahead of muller who had more goals and assists than him is something I can never understand, but then messi won the 2010 ballon dor ahead of sneijder so am not too surprised.. and you know what the funniest thing was?? MESSI WAS NOT AMONG FIFA BEST 11 ALL STAR TEAM DURING THAT WC.. imagine a player not being part of the best 11 in a tournament when he was supposedly the best player
Wahala for who dey watch behind dstv when other people fit vote for best player

You no sabi pass dem na why na dstv dey help your life grin
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 10:09am On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Bernando won the best player in NL ahead of cr7 because cr7 played 2 games while bernando played the entire tournament (about 8 matches or so).. and during those 2 games, cr7 still scored 3 goals and won one MOTM..

If winning an international trophy is easy, let messi win one for his country na.. I don't care if he doesn't even play a single minute, let him just win one.. rubbish

Me i tell you say bench warmers sef dey win worldcup
Say your team win no mean say you win am for dem except you be their best player for the competition then you fit argue based on the impact the player had in the team ahead of the other teammates wink
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by ejanla077: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2020
900warriorz:
The Beans was squashed grin

Squashed beans, plantain and grease

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 11:18am On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:

Me i tell you say bench warmers sef dey win worldcup
Say your team win no mean say you win am for dem except you be their best player for the competition then you fit argue based on the impact the player had in the team ahead of the other teammates wink

Please when portugal won the euro 2016, who was the best player in that portugese team?? Individually, only griezmann had a better tournament than cr7 during that competition..

As for the nations league, cr7 only played two games, and he still played well.. infact only two players in league A scored more goals than cr7 during that tournament despite them playing like 4-6 more games than cr7..

You still tell messi to win a trophy na.. even if he doesn't play, no problem... Truth is as long as messi still plays for Argentina, they aint gonna win shittt... simple as abc
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2020
kmst1:

Wahala for who dey watch behind dstv when other people fit vote for best player

You no sabi pass dem na why na dstv dey help your life grin

I don tackle you now.. you don resort to insults..

Oga, abeg go sleep

To you, messi is the goat, while to me, cr7 is the goat.. respect my choice, same way I will respect yours.. simple

I'm done having this conversation.. #drops pen
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 11:21am On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

Joker, and Ronaldo Don't play the final as well...Na European nation league u call international trophy, it seems u are high on expired drugs, that's fucking friendly match trophy...messi won that 2x in Argentina, I mean friendly match cup..

Maradona will critizise Messi because the debate of who is better between him and Messi will forever be discussed till eternity that's why he is pained.

In 2014 WC, messi scored goals and the best player on the pitch in the final and also the player that created most chances in that tournament, ur overrated Ronaldo has no single international tournament awards except the cup his teammates won for him.

Messi won 4x man of the match award in 7 games and u said he doesn't deserved the best player award, that's why I said ur overrated penaldo is shot without tap in and penalty, Messi was 2014 tournament best player..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by OfficialJayy: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

Joker, and Ronaldo Don't play the final as well...Na European nation league u call international trophy, it seems u are high on expired drugs, that's fucking friendly match trophy...messi won that 2x in Argentina, I mean friendly match cup..

Maradona will critizise Messi because the debate of who is better between him and Messi will forever be discussed till eternity that's why he is pained.

In 2014 WC, messi scored goals and the best player on the pitch in the final and also the player that created most chances in that tournament, ur overrated Ronaldo has no single international tournament awards except the cup his teammates won for him.

Messi won 4x man of the match award in 7 games and u said he doesn't deserved the best player award, that's why I said ur overrated penaldo is shot without tap in and penalty, Messi was 2014 tournament best player..

That golden ball award was merely a consolation prize bros, Messi was supposedly the best player in that tournament, but somehow he was not among the fifa best 11 players in that tournament, which kind magic be that?

Calling the nations league a friendly competition is like calling the champions league a friendly bcuz they are pretty much the same thing..

Pele said cr7 is best player, but according to you, he only said that because he's jealous that Messi is going to break his record.. okay, Maradona said messi did not deserve the golden ball, here you are again saying diego only said that he's pained that messi is dragging the goat title with him... Who do you this kind thing bros? So anyone that does not side with your goat suddenly become envious of him abi

Anyways.. I don tire to dey follow you talk

Hit me up when Messi wins an international trophy.. goodbye!!
Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by anigbajumo(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
OfficialJayy:

That golden ball award was merely a consolation prize bros, Messi was supposedly the best player in that tournament, but somehow he was not among the fifa best 11 players in that tournament, which kind magic be that?

Calling the nations league a friendly competition is like calling the champions league a friendly bcuz they are pretty much the same thing..

Pele said cr7 is best player, but according to you, he only said that because he's jealous that Messi is going to break his record.. okay, Maradona said messi did not deserve the golden ball, here you are again saying diego only said that he's pained that messi is dragging the goat title with him... Who do you this kind thing bros? So anyone that does not side with your goat suddenly become envious of him abi

Anyways.. I don tire to dey follow you talk

Hit me up when Messi wins an international trophy.. goodbye!!

.who are you to hit u up, who knows u in the world of football...Not only consolation price, statistically Messi won it and got it he has won all he needed to be won to be a GOAT, u can think otherwise from ur beer parlour analysis e no concern anybody grin angry

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo's Sister Posts Photo Of Messi Kneeling At Her Brother's Feet by kmst1: 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
anigbajumo:

.who are you to hit u up, who knows u in the world of football...Not only consolation price, statistically Messi won it and got it he has won all he needed to be won to be a GOAT, u can think otherwise from ur beer parlour analysis e no concern anybody grin angry

I swear dstv don help our life sha

Dem go still dey argue when sane people devoid of sentimetal ideologies vote based on stats and merit

How and where they get their own stats to conclude on their opinion no one knows undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Nigeria Vs Cape Verde: 2022 World Cup Qualifier: (2 - 1) On Sept 7 2021 / Rashidi Yekini's Abandoned House In Ibadan As He Marks 4th Anniversary 2day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.