Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

Laycon Disappointed Me - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laycon Disappointed Me (44678 Views)

Bbnaija: ‘mercy Disappointed Me’ – Venita Cries Out [video] / BBNaija's Khloe Steps Out In Bra Top, Disappointed Fan Reacts. Khloe Fires Back / Mercy Johnson Replies Fan Disappointed Over Her Not Sharing Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Rahkman:
lol nothing dey nairaland..make the op go try am for Twitter or instagram... za su ci durin uwarshi

Ikr... They'd roast his life over there. grin grin
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
You guys should keep disguising

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by kingxsamz(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Babzking:

You are so dumbass and dimwit honestly

Lol, okay.
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Dannyxy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Foolish op.. Who know you... Your opinion doesn't matter...

Just tell us say you no get radio, Dstv or gotv, else you would watch and hear his songs blasting...

He hasn't even released any new single, get you are making stupid assertions, ode..

13 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by espn(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

His songs lacks direction.........

The productions is below standard.......

The mixing and mastering is very poor for my liking.......

No content in the Lyrics.......

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

Let me continue listening to..

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

And many more new face wey get oil for head...

You spent how many hours typing this nonsense...even the so called overhyped MI songs are total rubbish...And you listed bullshits artistes here. They all sing senseless song. So how are they better than Laycon. Birds of same feather...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by UndauntedYOCA(f): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I'm still waiting for Erica to see Laycon on the road with his benz and ask for his forgiveness for rejecting him for Kidd.

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality.

When will Erica go broke and beg Laycon to accept her back? When?
Brotherly, some people never drop their ego so she might never do that.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Nobody: 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laycon really need this kind of Puplicity, it would ginger him to work harder.next?

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Zeroenochone(m): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
espn:
The OP is senseless I swear bro...

He bleeped up and he doesn't know it yet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by emmy512: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
I liked him not for music so I'm not disappointed

7 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ipobarethieves: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
GOVERNMENT2:
THIS YOUR PIC RESEMBLE ONE OF MY LECTURER THAT YEAR FOR UNILAG grin
one Dr Em,Em in Philosophy dept I think

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Sammiejokes(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
This stupid OP deserve a reply. A guy that just blew into the music industry limelight in less than 5months with tens of millions of streams on all music platforms. Just say you are an Erica paid goat looking for attention. Person dey bag millions in endorsements and you are here saying he disappointed you nobody. All over youtube you see analyst from UK, US appreciating his music.

13 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by tunjilee003: 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.....

Though am happy for him for winning the grand price and also for the numerous endorsements but musically he have nothing to offer.....

Out of anger and disapointment i deleted all his songs on my playlist but am still one of his fans anyway........

I will still get his songs if he improves but for now,i will avoid his songs like a plaque...

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

you forgot to add barry jhay...
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by ShayGirl(f): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Tatiana4u:

Anyone who says the truth about laycon automatically becomes an Erica fan?
Like seriously?

That's far from the truth dearie. I'm still of the opinion that its good to acknowledge pure talent wen u see one. The Truth here is, LAYCON is good at what he does right from the BBN house up till now.

That's my opinion. Urs also count, BT may not be accepted. Mind u, I am no hater of Erica BT judging from the way her fans and that of laycon's attack themselves is what made me say that on a lighter mood though.

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Acidosis(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
kingxsamz:
... [s]
Op you have committed the biggest crime by posting this.
All these Icons will surely come for your head and lay curses on you for criticizing their "grace" Icon.

Anyways, personally, I think if he wants to excel in the music/rap industry, he needs to have that energy like Olamide, Reminisce, vector, Falz. Etc
His kind of rap is just too 'normal' and boring. More like where someone looked into the dictionary to gather words and make them rhyme.
People are tired of that same kind of flow. And that's the same problem with Efe.
If he continues like this, he'd probably end up like Efe as soon as the next big brother show starts.
To me I think it's better to blow from no where as an artist like Omah lay, than blowing from BBN platform like Efe, TeddyA, Debbie rise, Rico Swarvey, Coco Ice, Dj Bally and few others who were into the music thing. [/s]

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by gracechellar(f): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:

TEMS...

WURLD.....

DESHINOR....

KAPTAIN......

TOLANI......

EFE......

OXLADE.....

ZINOLEESKY......

OMAY LAY........

ODUNSI.....

CHEQUE......

DIAMOND JIMMA.......

SEYI VIBEZ........

PREETYBOYDO.......

Pele o. He is still making his money. Your opinion doesn't matter in his life
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Myhusband(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
IamD18:
I'm still waiting for Erica to see Laycon on the road with his benz and ask for his forgiveness for rejecting him for Kidd.

Nollywood must explain to us why they keep acting what doesn't happen in reality.

When will Erica go broke and beg Laycon to accept her back? When?

confused bobrisky
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by meobizy(f): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
E no concern me. Dance to Awa Fierce and kill your sorrows.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Donspicey: 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
tunjilee003:
you forgot to add barry jhay...

He don tey nah......
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Zeroenochone(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
kingxsamz:

Ikr... They'd roast his life over there. grin grin

Let the roasting commence here abeg wink
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by tfash96(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who's Tolani n co Op is mad
Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by abbey37(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Somebody should check on this OP he his high on something, he his just talking in rubbish, talking in the something that did not have sense...lol

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Acidosis(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Donspicey:
[s]During the BBNaija show i supported and voted for Laycon to emerge as the Winner because i was thinking that he would take over from EFE or TOLANI in the music industry as the big thing from BBnaija but very unfortunate the guy fall my hand Big time...

As a music lover that delights in listening to upcoming artistes with the believe that they always have something upstairs to offer i listen to underground artistes when ever am less busy so that i could be able to analyse their lyrics and contents but to be candid Laycon is one of the WACK artistes i have ever listened to.. [/s]

10 most played hip-hop on radio in Nigeria. Data was pulled from 112 radio stations across the country.

Laycon has two songs on the list. So your opinion does not count.

Mods that know nothing about trends in Nigeria's music industry should stay out of music section. You just do not allow people to post nonsense about someone's craft! That's why we have charts and facts.

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by TemmyT002(m): 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
So we should care about your opinion?
Me I don't care sha.
Na you sabi.
Bad belle

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by BarristerAlarig: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
Whorican trying to disguise, Like an Icon said already, no publicity is bad publicity.

5 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by BarristerAlarig: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
More than a Million viewers!!!!

Who's the clout again??

#Laycontent
#LayconTheClout
#CloutIsLaycon

6 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Teaser4(m): 10:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
jaxxy:

Which EFE are u talking about??
the dude is high on fresh poop

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by googlepikins: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:
Nonsense news

Listen to the Op my friend, he's a wise man that tells the truth. LayCorn is useless

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Zoroaster: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who ok'd for this shiit to hit Fp?
Laycon's hip hop has 1.2m views on youtube in 2 weeks...
Not bad for a disappointment huh?

3 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Omezif(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
I think working hard yourselve to get your own means is better than to die because of envy or you didn't get help from someone else as you expected. Your own means cleanse every disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Acidosis(m): 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
He hasnt even called for a formal concert, but these people came all out with the hope that he would sing one of his songs, especially Fierce grin grin

If he disappoints you of the multitude, then you're very stup!d!

And mind you, this is UYO, not Lagos or Yoruba land, you stinking sons and daughters of HELL-rica, the prost.itute!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by googlepikins: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
BarristerAlarig:
Whorican trying to disguise, Like an Icon said already, no publicity is bad publicity.

The Op is right. LayCorn is wack.

Why don't we like to hear the truth in this country

1 Like

Re: Laycon Disappointed Me by Liposure: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
Laycon never deserve the prize in the first place. He was loved. As for his music, its too early to judge, he's still coming up

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mr. Ibu's Corpse Arrives Enugu Ahead Of Burial (Video) / “I’m Too Big For Endorsement Deals” – Don Jazzy / Ashrita Furman Breaks Guiness World Record For Most Arrows Broken With Neck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.