Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

Paypal And Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Paypal And Nigeria (1450 Views)

Withdraw Money From Limited Paypal Account | Bitcoin-Payoneer | iyemikEXchange / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support / How To Open Paypal And Shop With Paypal Account Using Firstbank Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paypal And Nigeria by rozilla(m): 12:28am On Jun 30, 2007
i was just trying to sign up for a paypal account. in the drop-down menu titled "Select the country or region where you live:" Nigeria is not listed. If you scroll down the menu u'll see Niger and then Niue. What's up with that
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by DisGuy: 12:29am On Jun 30, 2007
hey try niger let see what happens cheesy

nigeria was banned a long time ago,most countries in africa are anyway
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by rozilla(m): 12:33am On Jun 30, 2007
Using Niger won't work, as my address is needed. Nuttin for Nigeria, sha. We bleeped up!
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by nguage(m): 1:01am On Jun 30, 2007
I noticed it too, Togo is included , Niger and all this ''little'' countries.
You guys caused it for yourself.
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by DisGuy: 1:04am On Jun 30, 2007
rozilla:

Using Niger won't work, as my address is needed. Nuttin for Nigeria, sha. We bleeped up!

Yup, maybe we should start own own 'trusted' payment gateway
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by rozilla(m): 2:47am On Jun 30, 2007
Dis Guy:

Yup, maybe we should start own own 'trusted' payment gateway

omo, i'm all for starting something for ourselves, rather than waiting for the government and such to get their acts together.
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by chiegemba(f): 2:51am On Jun 30, 2007
don't think paypal can handle d dubious nature of nigerians sad. so they rather pass than deal with d issues "wise choice though" from my opinion wink
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by nguage(m): 2:53am On Jun 30, 2007
The goverment is nt guilty, you guys caused it. All this yahoo yahoo did backfire.
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by rozilla(m): 2:55am On Jun 30, 2007
abeg no put me inside o. i no be yahoo yahoo o!!! shocked angry
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by DisGuy: 3:07am On Jun 30, 2007
rozilla:

omo, i'm all for starting something for ourselves, rather than waiting for the government and such to get their acts together.

oh so you were waiting for the govt before? there are now several 'big' banks and there are over 20,000 young nigerians studying computer science and the likes im sure they can come up with of something abi you are waiting for ghupta and patel from indonesia grin
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by hollirigth(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2007
The dubious acts of some naija people caused this and it is very sad as it affects both the bad and innocent citizens. Most international exams have been moved to Ghana for this same reason, prospective exam takers should get prepared to take a bus ride to Accra for their papers. What a shame,
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by cocoduck: 7:36pm On Apr 15, 2008
No mind those stupid paypal abi na playpal, because na play them dey play so, If You want to make payments online just go to  or graphcard.com no mind playpal
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by cocoduck: 7:45pm On Apr 15, 2008
just go to FASTECASH
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by columbus71(m): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2008
By Gods grace we Nigerians will build Nigeria by ourselves. is the govt we waiting for not worse than any other thing in this globe
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by seyibrown(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2008
Deleted
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by Naijex: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2009
Them run because  Yahoo and 19 guys
Re: Paypal And Nigeria by collin4fx: 7:31pm On Jan 07, 2009
If you get this message, then you are very lucky to be among those saving and accumulating cash for themselves in 2009. Money you would also use to have a wonderful time this festive season, is being wasted away in the hands of greedy cyber café owners and internet service providers that charge you a fortune just to browse the internet. Come to think of it, if you are a regular cyber café visitor like I was, spending a minimum of two hours daily for seven days, then I would advice you to sit down, take a pen, and make a simple calculation of your monthly expenses in the café, surely you will be alarmed at the result. Same with you who is using the private or home internet connection because we are all victims of the same exploit. But that ends today! because a new revolution has come to stay in Nigeria "TOTAL FREE BROWSING". It's a pity many people still don't believe that free browsing exist in Nigeria, but I can tell you that this message you are reading is sent to you using my laptop, configured with the free browsing softwares and settings. No regrets for the money spent in cafes and with home service providers because you won't be spending a dime anymore to browse the internet. Presently I have configured over 20 laptops and phones to browse for free and the beneficiaries still see me on the road and shower big smiles of "thank you" on me. To be among the big smilers, call today to order for a package of the connection settings to configure your laptop or desktop to use the free browsing for life. Order before Jan. 10th and get the configuration settings to browse free with your phone free of charge.

OTHER PACKAGES THAT WILL RAKE IN MEGGA BUCKS OF CASH FOR YOU IN 2009

Get a package on:
1. A step-by-step guide on how to create and verify a paypal account from Nigeria,
2. A step-by-step guide on how to create a blog and make nothing less than N20,000 weekly from it with google adsense and affiliate marketing,
3. A guide on how to build a solar power generator and sell to make continous stream of cash
4. A manual on 20 businesses you can do with you mobile phone,
5. A manual on how to print gsm recharge cards from your home on all networks and sell in whole sale. You can start this with as little as N20,000.

collins
NB: resale rights included (sell my package and make mega bucks for yourself)

(1) (Reply)

Financial Analysis For Beginners / Aims Asset Management Fraud/ Deception / 12,000 Litres Fuel Tanker For Sale - N3.0m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.