Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest (17575 Views)

IPOB Members Arrested At Abuja Federal High Court / Sunday Igboho: I Can’t Blame Fulani For Burning Down My House / Stanley Mgbere: Wanted Rivers IPOB Leader Cries Out, 21 Members Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Newton85: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Oga shut up with your sickening hypocrisy and self-aggrandizement. Didn't you also write "IPOB don buy market"?
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by NSK4U(m): 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
OritoJasi:

Are you ok? What is inciting in what he said?? Is ipob a tribe? Haven't ibo leaders and the FG proscribed ipob as a terrorist organisation? So how did his post 'incite tribal war'? Did he mention any tribe in his post? You are one of the Yoruba sophistos I was referring to earlier. Smh.

unity beggar, can you be proud
with your tribe for once?
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by lichocho(m): 6:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
I said it

1 Like

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Jonathan39: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
The way the North has denounced Almajiri a.k.a Boko haram recruits and foot soldiers abi. Mumu grin grin
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are terrorists and they must be treated as terrorists.

I am worried that the Igbos have really messed igbos up across the globe.

I hope the igbos rise up to their voices and denounce Igbos.

Otherwise I see many states ejecting all igbos back to the SE
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by NSK4U(m): 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Confirmedzombie:
Igbos are terrorists and they must be treated as terrorists.

I am worried that the Igbos have really messed igbos up across the globe.

I hope the igbos rise up to their voices and denounce Igbos.

Otherwise I see many states ejecting all igbos back to the SE

let them eject them, what are they still waiting for?

Continue begging for unity, people said they don't want you, you are still begging them to stay with you, sure that's how you still beg your ex partners.

it's simply out of inferiority complex and I pray you get your healing soon.

Just hold your hand on your chest, ask yourself, can't I even do better without these Igbos asking for secession? Can't I put my brain to work better than them?
From there, your healing begins.

2 Likes

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Newton85: 6:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
helinues:

Bro, the guy has been recyling this same pictures over and over again?

What is he trying to gain? Tribal war?

Is NL ENDSARS Judicial panel?

Again shut up dude, what's wrong with him admonishing the LASG to apprehend IPOB lunatics if they were also culpable in the destruction of properties in Lagos? Maybe you should also ask the Delta State police why they're arresting only IPOB lunatics for burning properties, since it wasn't only them that burnt things in Delta? You've written worse about IPOB than what he wrote up there, thou multi-faced hypocrite. Did he mention Igbo people? You don't like IPOB lunatics yourself yet you're accusing him of starting a "tribal war" against Igbos even though he only mentioned IPOB lunatics? S'eku s'eiye alabosi.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Priwillo: 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
You kill them and expect them not to react either in a positive or negative manner. Things like this are bound to happen in a protest and let not forget that the Nigerian government is also not truthful because if they were, Nigeria would have been a sane country. If our leaders don't Restructuring and renegotiate Nigeria, the worse might happen and that time all armed forces might become overstretched to curtail the issue

1 Like

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by johnmartus(m): 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
You are just deceiving yourself you are trying to rebuild your damaged image igbo dont give f****k about you.

Hypocrite this is type of people yoruba are talking about.
helinues:

Are you somehow related to Liarnus?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Jonathan39: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
You have no evidence IPOB sponsored endsars protest, and which Lagos was burn down? Like which Lagos are you referring too. You are in Borno spewing trash online. Channel your energy to fulani terrorist group killing farmers all over the nation.
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Sir, it is you that will be taken care of;
If you sow injustice, whether offline or online, you will reap injustice. If you sow justice, you will reap justice.

Those people whose businesses are burnt and the Lagosians suffering from the coordinated arson in Lagos allegedly by IPOB members must get justice and if government is faltering, we keep on putting it their face until justice is obtained.

IPOB is not Igbo and those my innocent Igbo brothers and sisters deserve justice too before they are lumped together with terrorists.

We riot in Lagos and we have our own bad boys and girls who will take advantage of the riot to loot but we will not burn up our city. The government sleep while IPOB members burn down our own city? And we should keep quiet and watch government not investigate the crime against humanity and our city?

The IPOB leader must be held to account for instructing people to go burn down our city.

IPOB leaders are not different from Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by johnmartus(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Dont mind him he is a hypocrite.
Newton85:

Again shut up dude, what's wrong with him admonishing the LASG to apprehend IPOB lunatics if they were also culpable in the destruction of properties in Lagos? Maybe you should also ask the Delta State police why they're arresting only IPOB lunatics for burning properties, since it wasn't only them that burnt things in Delta? You've written worse about IPOB than what he wrote up there, thou multi-faced hypocrite. Did he mention Igbo people? You don't like IPOB lunatics yourself yet you're accusing him of starting a "tribal war" against Igbos even though he only mentioned IPOB lunatics? S'eku s'eiye alabosi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Jonathan39: 6:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
So IPOB sponsored endsars protest grin grin
OritoJasi:

Ogbeni yee w'iregbe ko dahun ibere mi. Is ipob not a proscribed organisation? Are all ibos ipob? Are Ohanaeze and ibo governors that proscribed ipob tribalistic or 'inciting tribal war'?

Why not go and report the police that arrested and labeled the culprits as Igbos of tribalism? You are just one of those misguided Yorubas playing to the gallery and trying to form sophisticated. Your eye go soon clear.
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by jneutron4000: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Una leave Ebonyi state go burn court for Delta state undecided IPOB and Herdsmen the only difference is the cow from the Herdsmen. Terrorist

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Jonathan39: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Maximum respect to you
helinues:

Elejowewe... All Igbo are Ipob but not all of them are members of Kanu...

Indigenous People of Biafra

How would you differentiate btw Ipob members of Kanu and ordinary Igbo Ipob?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by helinues: 6:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
johnmartus:
You are just deceiving yourself you are trying to rebuild your damaged image igbo dont give f****k about you.

Hypocrite this is type of people yoruba are talking about.

Sorry I don't play politics of destruction...

And I am sure mods have taken care of those reported...

Ain't looking for familiarity from any one or did you miss my personal comments on this same thread?
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by NSK4U(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
I HAVE SAID IT EARLIER, AND I AM STILL SAYING IT AGAIN

ANY IGBO MAN ASSOCIATING HIMSELF WITH ANY PROTEST IN NIGERIA IS DOING SO AT HIS OWN PERIL AND I'M SURE SUCH PERSON HAS SIGNED UP FOR HIS DEATH.

In as much as we are, nothing can stop us from setting the pace, with or without political office. Awolowo changed Nigerian currency after the war so as to cripple our economic fortunes, I'm sure we disappointed him in a space of time. Leave those who are enjoying one Nigeria to do the protests and face your business wherever you are. The only resistance should be in Igboland and that should be any attempt to foment trouble by any stranger in the land.

'onye Igbo na amaghi afufu ndi Igbo tara n'oge Biafra, kwesiri ka o ga guo akwukwo ya mara otu o ga esi duo onwe ya ndumodu.'

2 Likes

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by johnmartus(m): 6:17pm On Dec 10, 2020
Whatever it's good to know who you are...continue to looking for familiarity I'm done talking to you.
helinues:

Sorry I don't play politics of destruction...

And I am sure mods have taken care of those reported...

Ain't looking for familiarity from any one or did you miss my person comments on this same thread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by BIGGESThead6: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Endsars protest is now ipob protest
We all know the tactics
You all have been blaming igbos
Since 1890 yet can’t support their agitation

IYAMURI were responsible for all that transpired during the EndSARS protest

1 Like

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by AFONJACOW(m): 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2020
That's why even if Afonjas are suffering under buhari don't get yourself involve in it because they will end of calling Igbo riot... Nah Ipob killed over 125 rice farmers in north

1 Like

Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
These are all kids of 18 to 22 years old and cannot possibly be masterminds in the burning of the court and other infrastructures.

Hafiz should stop lying to Deltans and go after Fulani terrorists..

During the protests in Asaba, we saw the big boys that were burning properties not these kids. They were driving posh cars and even feeding the traffic policemen and all hungry citizens who care to join them.

Hafiz should stop painting the IPOB picture on a Nigerian project. When IPOB wants to come for you, they will tell the world before coming for you.

You should first designate Fulani Boys and herdsmen as terrorists, otherwise your lies won't fly.
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by pat077: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
U left ur Ebonyi to come and destroy Asaba, na wike fit una.
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by helinues: 6:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
johnmartus:
Whatever it's good to know who you are...continue to looking for familiarity I'm done talking to you.

Why done talking, talk more now...

Na today you dey attack me personally?

Mtcheeeeew
Re: Eight IPOB Members Arrested For Burning Asaba Court During #endsars Protest by putin2: 6:25pm On Dec 10, 2020
It's a big lie nigeria police with their nonsense allegations ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Councillor In Ogun Admits Membership Of Kidnap Gang (photo) / Atiku To Critics: Prove I Am Corrupt Or Shut Up Forever / LASG And FAAN Sign MOU For New Alimosho-Airport Road Bypass Project (AABP)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.