Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun (44635 Views)

Suspected Kidnappers Set Ablaze In Orile In Their Operational Vehicle (Graphic) / 3 Female Kidnappers Caught In Abuja And Stripped Unclad (photos) / Female Kidnappers In Who Abduct Children From Schools, Arrested. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by authority2006(m): 5:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Exodora:
We should all be careful with the way we thread these days one idiot may wrongly point accusing finger on you and the next thing boom you are on fire . Your story will just end like that.

You made sense

Hope they won't eat these ones too cause these people and cannibalism are like mortal and pistle , they can't do without another .

What do you mean by "these people"? Mob or Yorubas?
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by adecz: 5:47pm On Dec 10, 2020
okayman4real:
R U NOT AMONG D BLACK?

So you are part of them?

Me I'm a civilized specie that
lives by civilized rules.

The worst they should have done
is to give them a severe beating &
then hand them to police.

They have been killed
for attempted kidnapping.
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by prigoz(m): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

No wonder SARS saw no big deal killing armed robbers immediately they get caught...
Story, if SARS were killing arm robbers, nobody would have complained, but they kill innocent citizens and set criminals free based on negotiation.
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Exodora: 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
authority2006:

You made sense

What do you mean by "these people"? Mob or Yorubas?
Slug take your frustration off my quote , you are not a mad man .
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by akigbemaru: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by yahmohy27: 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lovelies1:
This rubbish keeps happening, portray the country to be a jungle.

Confusion everywhere.

Ok fine since nobody wants to have sense.

Let the blood keep flowing idiot.

And this Same sets of idiot love to travel to foreign countries as an achievement.

All sectors is involved

Well for The northerners, Only God will help you people to receive sense
Which kind mumunism you take ends your rubbish talk?
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lovelies1:

Confusion everywhere.

And this Same sets of idiot love to travel to foreign countries as an achievement.

All sectors is involved

There's no sense anywhere in Nigeria.

cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by authority2006(m): 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2020
Exodora:

Slug take your frustration off my quote , you are not a mad man .

Did I hit a nerve right there? I know you're not a coward either
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Exodora: 6:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
authority2006:

Did I hit a nerve right there? I know you're not a coward either
Lol , I was actually bored . You are my spirit animal .
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by bewla(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
pdppower:
Say no to jungle justice. But if you have ever had an encounter with those people, you will say yes to jungle justice
Wish this can be done to all NIGERIA looters
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by authority2006(m): 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Exodora:

Lol , I was actually bored . You are my spirit animal .

Looks more like a frustration to me.
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Exodora: 6:12pm On Dec 10, 2020
authority2006:

Looks more like a frustration to me.
Here you are again .
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 10, 2020
.....as Usual from the USELESS ONE
.... a useless Nation
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by AFONJACOW(m): 6:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
Useless wicked set of people... They only killed those girls just to mine their skulls... Afonja Ajoka .. Tufiakwa
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Lovelies1: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
yahmohy27:

Which kind mumunism you take ends your rubbish talk?

Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by chinedu234(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
The poor rifraffs quickly mobilize and set ablaze one of their own without conscience and not passing through rule of law. Meanwhile those that have caused their poverty are busy scheming new methods of keeping these rifraffs in their perpetual poverty status. What a cursed set of people.
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by vickydevoka(m): 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2020
This can never happen in jos
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by ULOPVQ: 7:35pm On Dec 10, 2020
Officialgarri:

No wonder SARS saw no big deal killing armed robbers immediately they get caught...

Sounds like a good justification for jungle justice angry

CLOWN
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by rafcrown(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2020
Better than wasting state resources
Say no to criminal activities so that you will not become SUYA
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Raychee(f): 8:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
They can fish out majority of the people involved in this barbaric act but they will not. It's only to kill people for 100naira they can do. This is not the first and would not be the last until we have scape goats.
I'm pretty sure these things happen majorly because they don't trust the NPF with criminals since they can easily bribe their way out. That still doesn't justify being a murderer sad

2 Likes

Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Usihyelda(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Lovelies1:

Confusion everywhere.

All sectors is involved

We northerns will never rest.
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Lovelies1: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Usihyelda:

We northerns will never rest.

I don't understand

Resting is good
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Usihyelda(m): 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jungle justice is good some times
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by codemaniacs: 8:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
zz

1 Like

Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Sleekfingers: 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
powerfulguy:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/12/10/mob-sets-ablaze-two-suspected-female-kidnapper-in-osun/

after roasting them alive, make dem carry their meat cook stew......bunch of backward people....cant dey hand them over to the polce? The oba should be arrested......

Useless set of animals......no wonder the western world dey call us all sorta names..........na so dem roast one young man for oshodi in 2017....they later found out that he was not the thief......
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by Liposure: 8:37pm On Dec 10, 2020
Handywork:
Jesus
jungle justice is no the answer, this a murder act nah... even though what they did deserves death penalty
I was among a mob that caught a thief
I told them they should carry the man to the station , instead they insulted me and accused I was an accomplice.. I left there sha
I don't know the aftermath of the thief matter

you are a lucky man. Dem for done implicate you
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by abosede93452: 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
This can never happen in jos
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by juman(m): 9:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
The witness said the passers-by later marched the two female suspects to Oba’s palace where they were set ablaze alive.

They were burnt at Oba’s palace.

Anyway their king is a thug himself.
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by ibinaboonline: 9:03pm On Dec 10, 2020
Now they're burning women too. Tired of stripping them and sticking sticks in their private parts?
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by jchioma: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
TheLionofLasigi:
What's the difference between most nigerians and SARS...SARS has a uniform and a gun... stupid monkeys

Fortunately, you are the monkey here. How dare you compare anything, how much more the dreaded SARS to thousands of Nigerians who have suffered and died unjustly from the activities of these devils on mere suspicion and outright display of evil? Think nah!
Re: Two Suspected Female Kidnappers Set Ablaze By Mob In Osun by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2020
This is unfair.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Murdered By Unknown Men In Kaduna, Corpse Dumped On The Road (Graphic Pics) / Video Of The NAF Officer And His Girlfriend Listening To Hit Song 'Mad Over You' / "I Was Released After Ransom Was Paid" - Akinbami

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.