Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,512 members, 7,850,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:39 AM

Bobrisky Become The Number One Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria (watch Video). - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Become The Number One Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria (watch Video). (664 Views)

I Am The Highest-paid Runs Girl In Nigeria – Bobrisky / I Am The Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria - Bobrisky Says (photos/videos) / Bobrisky: I Am Abuja First Class Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Become The Number One Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria (watch Video). by 9jatalk: 5:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian crossdresser and Instagram sensation Idris Okuneye a.k.a Bobrisky boast of been highest paid runs girl in Nigeria.

The 28 years old crossdresser Bobrisky on her Instagram handle shared a video of a newly Bentley Mulsane gifted to her by her billionaire sugar daddy....

Read News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/bobrisky-become-the-number-one-most-paid-runs-girl-in-nigeria-as-she-flaunts-her-new-bentley-mulsane-worth-millions-of-naira-video/

Re: Bobrisky Become The Number One Most Paid Runs Girl In Nigeria (watch Video). by Modecaih: 5:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
God pls have mercy on his soul

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Video Of When Davido And Wizkid Performed Together Before They Turned / Zubby Michael, Broda Shaggi & Mr Macaroni On Set Of "Ponzi The Movie" / Focus Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.