Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate (1984 Views)

I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today / El-Rufai To Tinubu: We’re Aware Of Your Presidential Ambition But…… / Tricycle Rider Wrote "Go Get Your PVC" On His Tricycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 12:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
Show your pvc on this thread

I know some disobedience noise makers on this forum that did not even have PVC

Just noise and propaganda

Note: identify with your candidate name
APC / asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 12:51pm On Sep 29, 2022
ok na.

we weh get am, we no deh think am to identify.
I deh cover most part sha, before card reader go tell me story. i no trust Nigerians.

all those people weh deh do like for Obi, share for Tinubu, Oya e don reach o grin

7 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by mcmurphy132(m): 12:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
Identify with ur candidate name.. let start the game here rather than noise

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 1:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
ok na.

Show it and tell us who u are supporting o.
Let us know the real online noise makers.

See as they will avoid this thread,
especially those people.., grin
show your card too and the candidate you’re voting for

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Identify with ur candidate name.. let start the game here rather than noise
proof you’re not a noise maker

Show your card

1 Like

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
show your card too and the candidate you’re voting for
i don show am.

Tinububalls was here, just incase him no show him own, know that he is a noisy neighbour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 1:03pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
i don show am
who are you voting for with your pvc card
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
who are you voting for with your pvc card
i am waiting for what they will say during campaign.
I never get candidate for now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
i don show am.

Tinububalls was here, just incase him no show him own, know that he is a noisy neighbour
When is the elections?
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

When is the elections?
next week

2 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 1:09pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
i don show am.

Tinububalls with no PVC bunch of noise makers

2 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
Tinububalls with no PVC bunch of noise makers
I have man.
But I'm at work now.
Will snap it in the evening
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 1:13pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
next week
I have seen you here, please identify the op for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:14pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

I have man.
But I'm at work now.
Will snap it in the evening
u wan go borrow ur mama pvc abi?
Is ur PVC too heavy for ur wallet?

I am also at work too and i could share mine.

4 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 1:15pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
u wan go borrow ur mama pvc abi?
Is ur PVC too heavy for ur wallet?

I am also at work too and i could share mine.
I have but I don't have candidate but I might be obidient la's Las.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:17pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tinububalls:

I have but I don't have candidate but I might be obidient la's Las.
u have but e no deh enter ur wallet ba?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Tinububalls: 1:19pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
u have but e no deh enter ur wallet ba?
No be say 2moro, ona go shout rigging o
Na who carry Nigeria for head, dey carry pvc dey waka.
But I love your patriotic spirit.
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:22pm On Sep 29, 2022
Tunechi5, i sight u too.
Another correct Obidient has failed to show his PVC

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Africana1123(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2022
Michelle70:
Tunechi5, i sight u too.
Another correct Obidient has failed to show his PVC
why obident deh japa for this thread now

2 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
why obident deh japa for this thread now
the thread exposed people sha.

4 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Michelle70(m): 1:34pm On Sep 29, 2022
garfield1 a Tinubu supporter don view thread japa too.

At the end, the real voters are not online
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Fesline(m): 1:37pm On Sep 29, 2022
All i know is that Tinubu, Obi and Atiku debate and argument will end very soon....

I will see who will later on win the election.

all I know is that any of them will not be as worst as buhari.

We don't need to fight or disqualify any of this candidates....

This is the best time and period to pray for this country if you're patriot.

I pray we'll never lose it this time IJN.
Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by mcmurphy132(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2022

For BAT

6 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by JoeNL22(m): 1:52pm On Sep 29, 2022
Africana1123:
Show your pvc on this thread

I know some disobedience noise makers on this forum that did not even have PVC

Just noise and propaganda

Note: identify with your candidate name
APC / asiwaju bola Ahmed Tinubu
Am getting my PVC in December. I Requested for replacement.
Obi
Will show mine in December

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by mcmurphy132(m): 1:58pm On Sep 29, 2022

Show your card

Oga show urs

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by mcmurphy132(m): 2:00pm On Sep 29, 2022
Obi supporter are avoiding this thread

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Bmaster(m): 6:27pm On Sep 29, 2022
na so!
Obidiently gidigba!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Bmaster(m): 6:29pm On Sep 29, 2022
mcmurphy132:
Obi supporter are avoiding this thread
na lie bro.
We are just currently occupied with some activities we're attending to OBIDIENTLY,we'll be here soon

4 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by Lekan239(m): 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2022
Emilokun

3 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by successmatters(m): 7:08pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter, the son of Mr. Obi grin

Vote meji

Labour Party lokan

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by frank14011991(m): 7:28pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am not currently at home,I don't go out with my PVC because I no want make he loss, na tinubu I go vote.when I get home I will snap it

2 Likes

Re: Show Your PVC On This Thread and name of your presidential candidate by FatherOfJesus: 7:42pm On Sep 29, 2022
Peter obi

Peter Obi Lokan cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu Takes Over The Internet. The Jagaban Is Back! / Peter Obi Unveils Website For Donations, Campaign / SW Leads With PVC Not Collected | Tinubu Might Come Distant 4th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.