Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? (1768 Views)

Ghana To Deport 54 Nigerians For Illegal Entry, Vows To Secure Borders / How To Import Goods From Turkey (clothes, Shoes, Bags, Furniture, Steel Doors) / Is There No Business In Canada? What Can One Import From Canny? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Dec 10, 2020

We have seen Ghanaian election results.

What can one import from Ghana to sell in Nigeria especially if he has government connect in Ghana?

Funds isn't the problem, 20-50m can easily be sourced.

Note, I didn't say I own the money.

Cc

Logobenz
Transatlanticex
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Amotolongbo(f): 8:21pm On Dec 10, 2020
You can import “brodę” and “guldę largę” beer from Ghana
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by bularuz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghana-must-go bags
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by greymiles: 9:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Cannabis and drugs since u have government backing and 50m can easily be sourced
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by DaniDani(m): 9:05pm On Dec 10, 2020
Ghana Must Go

Bag
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by drakeli: 11:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Alomo bitter

1 Like

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 1:53am On Dec 11, 2020
LagosInter:

What can one import from Ghana to sell in Nigeria especially if he has government connect in Ghana?

Cc

Logobenz
Transatlanticex
Import from Ghana to Nigeria or from Nigeria to Ghana rather? Most of the things consume in Ghana are from Nigeria and Togo, Ghana don't produce. So what are you going to import?And beside things are expensive in Ghana, so if paraventure you finds something to import from Ghana to Nigeria how will you fix the price in Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Cousin9999: 6:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Jollof
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by donproject2(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2020
Ghana weaving
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Stop talking trash! Start naming the items Ghana imports from Nigeria. And how is Ghana able to import from Nigeria when the land borders are closed?. Nigeria imports everything, including toothpicks, so stop talking nonsense!

Ghana don’t produce? What kind of nonsense is that? cool

Notatribalist:
Import from Ghana to Nigeria or from Nigeria to Ghana rather? Most of the things consume in Ghana are from Nigeria and Togo, Ghana don't produce. So what are you going to import?And beside things are expensive in Ghana, so if paraventure you finds something to import from Ghana to Nigeria how will you fix the price in Nigeria?
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
Stop talking trash! Start naming the items Ghana imports from Nigeria. And how is Ghana able to import from Nigeria when the land borders are closed?. Nigeria imports everything, including toothpicks, so stop talking nonsense!

[s]Ghana don’t produce? What kind of nonsense is that? cool[/s]

Before border closure Mr man..I don't need to tell you what they imports from Nigeria, go to chisco office and see for yourself...
What do Ghana produce?

4 Likes

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Nwaotu10(m): 12:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
Absolutely nothing, guy.

That country is bleeped up
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by MadeMan01(m): 12:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
Akpeteshi
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SamReinvented: 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nothing.

It’s more feasible and profitable to import from Nigeria to Ghana, and that’s what is more common. So if you can flip the question in opposite direction, you’d get good suggestions.

1 Like

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 11:00am On Dec 12, 2020
Nonsense! Before border closure? And after the border closure nko? Rubbish talk! What are you doing about hunger in Nigeria? People are being kidnapped upanddown. nigerians import even toothpick, so shut up! Today, Nigerians are hungry because the borders are closed grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin nigeria is a big joke grin grin

Notatribalist:
Before border closure Mr man..I don't need to tell you what they imports from Nigeria, go to chisco office and see for yourself...
What do Ghana produce?
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 11:03am On Dec 12, 2020
Nothing? Then Ghana equally doesn’t need anything from Nigeria. Nigerians and their warped thoughts. You want to export to a country, but you think you don’t need to import anything from that country. Does it make sense to you?

SamReinvented:
Nothing.

It’s more feasible and profitable to import from Nigeria to Ghana, and that’s what is more common. So if you can flip the question in opposite direction, you’d get good suggestions.
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 11:05am On Dec 12, 2020
nigeria is worse grin Ghana is one billion times better than that shiithole you call nigeria grin

Nwaotu10:
Absolutely nothing, guy.

That country is bleeped up
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Nwaotu10(m): 11:15am On Dec 12, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
nigeria is worse grin Ghana is one billion times better than that shiithole you call nigeria grin

Isn't obvious that you're deluded?

Yes! Nigeria is a shithole, but Ghana and Kenya is worst than that.

2 Likes

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 11:20am On Dec 12, 2020
How? How is Ghana and Kenya worse than nigeria? grin grin Give me three reasons why nigeria is better than Ghana, and I will give you 20 reasons why nigeria is a shambolic Sh1thole grin grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin

Nwaotu10:

Isn't obvious that you're deluded?

Yes! Nigeria is a shithole, but Ghana and Kenya is worst than that.

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 12:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
Nonsense! Before border closure? And after the border closure nko? Rubbish talk! What are you doing about hunger in Nigeria? People are being kidnapped upanddown. nigerians import even toothpick, so shut up! Today, Nigerians are hungry because the borders are closed grin grin Fuckeduppedness grin nigeria is a big joke grin grin

The Ghana Igbo you smoked is really working.Has border be opened?Big brethren Ghana
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 1:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Sharaaaap! Yiu are even lucky I am responding to your stvpid tantrum grin how much is a bag of rice in that shiithole? grin person fit buy rice chop this Xmas so? Naija don pafuka grin stop writing nonsense grin it’s not my fault that Nigeria is fvcked. Go to aso villa and meet the people chopping your money and turned your country into a zoo grin

Notatribalist:
The Ghana Igbo you smoked is really working.Has border be opened?Big brethren Ghana
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by hatakekakashi: 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
All this Nigeria and ghana comparison no balance. If you want to compare choose one state in nigeria
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
Sharaaaap! Yiu are even lucky I [s]am responding to your stvpid tantrum grin how much is a bag of rice in that shiithole? grin person fit buy rice chop this Xmas so? Naija don pafuka grin stop writing nonsense grin it’s not my fault that Nigeria is fvcked. Go to aso villa and meet the people chopping your money and turned your [/s]country into a zoo grin

See this fool.Bag of pure water in Nigeria 100 naira..ghana 300 naira..

Car..
Toyota Camry 2002 is 3.5 million naira equivalent in ghana,but in Nigeria it goes for 1.6 million naira.. And you come here with your smelling mouth to talk nonsense. Idiot, you think I don't know much about your dirty country ghana. Mumu
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by SH1THOLEZOO: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
such a shambolic mudder fugger magg0t cool pure water is 100 cedis in shitnigeria and 300 in Ghana,huh? yet shitnigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin grin grin shitnigerians are trooping to Ghana in a search of economic refuge grin stvpid fool, because pure water is sold for 300 naira in Ghana makes nigeria better than Ghana? grin grin grin grin foooolish goat with the brain of an ant grin with the way things are going, soon shitnigerians will be buying pure water at 1,000 naira grin grin grin

I pity you nigerians. ediots like you will soon end up in Ghana as refugees. cool

[s]
Notatribalist:
See this fool.Bag of pure water in Nigeria 100 naira..ghana 300 naira..

Car..
Toyota Camry 2002 is 3.5 million naira equivalent in ghana,but in Nigeria it goes for 1.6 million naira.. And you come here with your smelling mouth to talk nonsense. Idiot, you think I don't know much about your dirty country ghana. Mumu
[/s]

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Snuff
AK47
Bring it to Kaduna
Gbam naira will flow
grin
LagosInter:

Cc

Logobenz
Transatlanticex

Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
SH1THOLEZOO:
[s]such a shambolic mudder fugger magg0t cool pure water is 100 cedis in shitnigeria and 300 in Ghana,huh? yet shitnigeria is the poverty capital of the world grin grin grin shitnigerians are trooping to Ghana in a search of economic refuge grin stvpid fool, because pure water is sold for 300 naira in Ghana makes nigeria better than Ghana? grin grin grin grin foooolish goat with the brain of an ant grin with the way things are going, soon shitnigerians will be buying pure water at 1,000 naira grin grin grin

I pity you nigerians. ediots like you will soon end up in Ghana as refugees. cool

[/s]
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
[[s]quote author=SH1THOLEZOO post=97001023]idiota grin grin grin grin grin grin

[/s][/quote]
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by Notatribalist(m): 6:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
[[s]quote author=SH1THOLEZOO post=97001427]The wealthy Nigerians buying citizenship overseas grin

Every year an increasing number of Nigerians flee poverty and unrest at home grin. Now, rich Nigerians are planning their escape too. And they’re taking their money with them.

Dapo has spent too long at home in Lagos, Nigeria. Back in October, protests against the SARS police unit kept him from going to his office. “First, we were told to stay at home because of the coronavirus. Then this,” he says.

A wealthy Nigerian, Dapo, who is in his late 30s, does not want to make himself identifiable by giving his surname and age, lest it draw unwanted attention.
Keep Reading
Nigeria police rescue 10 people after ‘baby factory’ raid
More than 100 killed in ‘gruesome’ Nigeria massacre
Why has Nigeria failed to defeat Boko Haram?
Different agendas, one goal: How Nigerians united to #EndSARS

He has had a “backup plan” for getting out of Nigeria for some time, he says. “I have Maltese citizenship. I can leave for there any time.” With one small obstacle – a 14-day quarantine upon arrival – Dapo could be permanently in Malta any time he pleases. He is not planning to go imminently, but describes it as his “plan b’’.

Dapo is one of a rapidly growing number of Nigerians who have bought so-called “golden visas” or foreign citizenships-by-investment this year. In his case it was Malta, the Mediterranean island where citizenship can be acquired for a minimum investment of 800,000 euros ($947,180) through the Malta Citizenship by Investment Programme.

Not that he has any special love for Malta. A record 92 countries around the world now allow wealthy individuals to become residents or citizens in return for a fee, sometimes as low as $100,000 but often several million dollars. It is billed as a “win-win”: The country gets much-needed foreign investment and, in return, the new citizens have new passports that open up more of the world to travel or live in.

Golden visas are the lesser-reported side of the Nigerian migration story. Every year thousands of Nigerians make their way to Europe via perilous crossings over the Sahara and Mediterranean. Now their wealthier counterparts are also making their way to Europe but via a different route.
A record year for golden visas

Whether rich or poor, the reasons for leaving one’s home country are often the same. Fear of political uncertainty at home and hope for better opportunities elsewhere. But 2020 has been exceptional.

Like Dapo, Folajimi Kuti, 50, was watching the #EndSARS protests from his home in Lagos in October. “I have children, they’re teenagers, and they’re asking me questions like, ‘How did we get here?’” he says, referring to the violence that accompanied demonstrations against the controversial Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS).

[/quote][/s]
Re: What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? by cletz991(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Colorado weed

(1) (Reply)

Ice Skiing Adventure In North York Ontario / Longest Traffic Jam Ever / How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.