Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,002 members, 7,835,394 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? (1768 Views)

How Many Days Will It Take Me From Nigeria To Gambia / Shipping From USPS To Nigeria / How Can I Send A Package From Nigeria To US. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? by piscolin(m): 9:38am On Feb 10, 2019
Hello house,

I was sent a package from USA since 18th Jan and since then I have not receive the package.

My tracking details only shows processed through facility since 31st Jan and no update since then.

Please, how many days will it take them to deliver the package to me in Ondo state? Or who can explain to me how I can go about it in receiving my package.

Thanks

Re: How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? by Middy25(f): 8:43pm On Feb 10, 2019
I think it depends on the type of delivery that was booked for. But usually a month if it is the standard delivery, but if it is express delivery, it can take 5 to 7 days. Ask the person that sent it if he received any SMS update on his phone about the package.
Re: How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? by Charlesmchase(m): 5:49am On Feb 26, 2019
Hello you later got your package?
Re: How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? by piscolin(m): 6:46am On Feb 26, 2019
About to receive the item but i travelled to lagos to cleared it in the Airport (Custom office)
Re: How Many Days Will It Take To Receive Package From USPS In Nigeria? by profgabs05: 6:58pm On Aug 06, 2020
piscolin:
About to receive the item but i travelled to lagos to cleared it in the Airport (Custom office)

Please how much did the Customs collect from you to clear the item.

(1) (Reply)

Why Does Accra almost Look Like South Africa / What Can One Import From Ghana To Sell In Nigeria? / Ice Skiing Adventure In North York Ontario

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.