Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,198 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. (1112 Views)

Buhari & The Vampires Around Him Never Wanted Tinubu To Be President - Omatseye / Why Is Every Picture Of Buhari Allegedly Heavily Photo-shopped? / 2019: Youths Commence Moves To Unseat Buhari - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by Qjosh(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigeria is a very large and great country with a population reaching 200 million people, it is very safe to say that a good leadership is really what we need.

With the recent occurrences in the country, the Lekki tool gate killings and even lots and lots of things that happening the country the citizens are getting tired and tired by the day.

But something annoys us so much, in the US when an earthquake happens, immediately you hear that the president is giving an impromptu speech. The speech their president gives even if it was unplanned for still is very well crafted and good.

In Nigeria it is really a very different story, our so called president takes like forever to give a speech on what is happening in the country.

With the recent Lekki toll gate occurrence a lot of Nigerians became so furious and really a lot were let down when it seemed like the president had forgotten them.

Even a week after the incident had occurred, nothing came up from the president. Now even though we know that they might give us stories like “we were gathering evidence”, one thing just comes to mind when things like that happens, does the government care for the humans that are in Nigeria?

A photo even surfaced online showing the president having a healthy conversation and laughing when the masses were getting killed. What kind of a president would do that?

I think as a president it is very important to be able to address your people and show them that you really do care about them, imagine the United States sent 30 navy seals to rescue their citizen but we in Nigeria know that if anything like being abducted in a foreign land ever happened, only your relatives can save you.

What even annoyed everyone was the fact that when Buhari, our president finally came to make a speech, the video made had been prerecorded, who does that? What is the point of having a president if it is only the photo shopped version of him we see?

After almost two weeks of not addressing your citizens you decide to increase their disbelief in you by recording a speech that is supposed to be made live and direct to the masses.

Are we interested in viewing the extent to which your aides can edit, crop and beautify? This makes a lot of Nigerians wonder if they really have a president.

Well the way the video was made resurfaced the ever growing conspiracy theory, is it Buhari that is really there as the president? Or is it someone else called Jubril?

I personally won’t blame anyone for believing such, heck me sometimes I really have the same conviction on who my president really is but one thing we all know is that we deserved to be addressed in a dignified manner, we were the ones that put the government officials into power and hence they should give us our respect.

Look at the way citizens of other countries are being treated, in other countries a soldier would easily call you sir, madam, but here it’s a soldier that will first start beating you because they claim you are dressing indecently.

So why does our president take forever to make a speech? Well the thing is no one really knows why even though most of us believe that it is because he isn’t the real deal there. A lot of Nigerians already belief that it is a photo shopped that is presiding over the country.

The president really needs to change and start caring for the citizens, he should make speeches and deliver hope to the people not shatter it by giving us a recorded video to watch. Even though we see him on television doesn’t mean we want to just see a person reading from paper when it concerns the lives of the masses.

In conclusion, we Nigerians are a great nation with rich diversity and trying to keep the peace is very important, we need a government and president that will care for us and not one that will shun us.

Read this now https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=ebd9d8fbd22b0ac6975159d267024c17&news_entry_id=s4981c1a5201210en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=826a56b9e3b37d769cd5086582ede03d39c87ece&from=publisher
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by Fahdiga1: 8:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
An excuse of a president. the worst calamity that has ever befallen Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
Who can explain this?

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by uptimumOne23(m): 9:36pm On Dec 10, 2020
It's either you live with it because he will rule you till 2023 or just shut your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by Iyajelili(f): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Arrewa the slave will not like this.

1 Like

Re: Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by jlinkd78(m): 11:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu on d beat
Re: Muhammadu Buhari, The Photo Shopped President. by nazicartel(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
I didn't expect anything from Buhari, I knew he will not perform but I never knew his Gov't will be corrupt. I thought he was a no nonsense man when it comes to corruption, didn't know he's also an Efulefu...
If he contest for another election, some stupid people will still vote for him, Same way they're rooting for osinbajo Asif he's not in this cabinet

(1) (Reply)

Owerri, Imo State Yesterday After Heavy Downpour / The 3 Types Of People On Earth: Idiots, Tribesmen And Citizens / Note To IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.