Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) (49712 Views)

Lil Kesh Kisses Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter, Sparks Dating Rumors / Iyabo Ojo & Daughter Priscilla In Matching Outfits To Celebrate Eid Il Fitri / Are You A Virgin? - Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, Iyabo Ojo's Daughter Asked By Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by UkBalesNig(f): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2020
iramure:
use the right tool
Which tool? Screwdriver or spanner? Please explain the kind of tool
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by thelish(f): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2020
alexsoftwork:
Wow! what does she do 4 living?

U should understand her nature of job, when d mom said, she "'worked hard'"..
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by thelish(f): 3:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
Dimmatic:
Hard working mum and daughter grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hard workers indeed. Lol
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by CSTRR: 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
mynaijadj:
Must it be from selling her body? Is it cos she is 20? Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
She has no known source of income.

And her mother also has a controversial source of income.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by iramure(m): 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2020
UkBalesNig:

Which tool? Screwdriver or spanner? Please explain the kind of tool
enter the right click
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by afesco: 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nice ride but which work she dey do?
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Oshokalo: 5:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
NwekeUG:
Priscilla Ajoke Ojo, the daughter of Nollywood actress Iyabo Ojo, has bought herself a Mercedes Benz, IgbereTV reports.

The 20-year-old took to Instagram to share photos of herself with the automobile and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoB3cVlxAB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Her mom also shared similar photos to congratulate her on the new whip she got herself.

The actress wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIoCmOHHNjC/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

hmmm her mum has introduce her to the big gods association she won come overtake
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by ChiefSosa(m): 5:37pm On Dec 11, 2020
alexsoftwork:
MADAM KEMI, IS THAT YOU?

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cutealexio:
I thought you're a lady....When a man purchases a new car(hardwork) but for Women they start accusing them of prostitution. If you are chanced to travel out of Nigeria you'll stop attaching importance to vehicles.

Will you just shut the Bleep up? And I hope you're a female hiding under 'm'. If you're actually male then you're a buffoon.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Millenniumlady(f): 5:47pm On Dec 11, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Spain007(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Hahaha...upon say you see bird beak,you still dey ask how e dey take drink water..... BUSINESS IS SECRET
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by steeltrust: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
alexsoftwork:
she's a cheerful giver grin

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2020
Lol @the comments,,,, boys are not smiling grin

It's the age that's in question here. Even a boy of that age would be questioned,,, people may even claim he's into Yahoo Yahoo or ritual stuff,,,,, unless he comes from a well-to-do family cool
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by oloshun(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2020
And this is news! I comment my reserve
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Coinbased: 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
She sucks so good I had to gift her the Benz
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Kingrefreshed: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2020
alexsoftwork:

Yahoo girl

2 Likes

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by kolas88(m): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
She don join olosho club
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
jajeri3216:

Shallow. A car isn't an achievement.

It's a means of transportation grin

How many do you have before I say anything
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by ProGSM(m): 11:19pm On Dec 11, 2020
It is well. Blessing God for her life!
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
popoolaopeyemi6:

How many do you have before I say anything

None, quite happy with my bicycle, it does d Job grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 8:02am On Dec 12, 2020
tyup:
shocked

Well in my own opinion, Atleast she for remove the plate number to ease the tension of Fearly used car remarks

U sef see the number abi

They stylishly use light block am but we see am

Nah ft end am, so nah mid last year dem register am

What do I know, it’s brand new sha
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 8:07am On Dec 12, 2020
Cutealexio:
I thought you're a lady....When a man purchases a new car(hardwork) but for Women they start accusing them of prostitution. If you are chanced to travel out of Nigeria you'll stop attaching importance to vehicles.

When a guy with no verifiable means of earnings buys a car, eyebrows would raise

If ur padi wey dey dey earn 30k salary buy 2015 benz, u no go ask question?

Even abroad, they add more importance to vehicles more than we do
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by DAVE5(m): 8:10am On Dec 12, 2020
mynaijadj:
Must it be from selling her body? Is it cos she is 20? Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

Please which work or business is she into, I want to join, that’s if it’s legal ohh

Who no wan buy benz at 20?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by popoolaopeyemi6(f): 1:00pm On Dec 12, 2020
jajeri3216:

None, quite happy with my bicycle, it does d Job grin
I don't blame you grin
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Liposure: 1:11pm On Dec 21, 2020
Denique:
Mompha is the connect. If you know, you know. Mama be fronting for her boy tongue
hmmmm
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Liposure: 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2020
Wartsnigeria:

She's not an actress, it's the mum that is an actress, she's an online influencer and she's 18.
i ve seen her act b4. she's actually an actress.
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Liposure: 1:21pm On Dec 21, 2020
Lucyspa:
It's so funny how guys on here are literally having a meltdown over the source of her income and some ladies too joining in the charade. Calling her a prostitute, for what? Even if she is sef atleast, her market dey sell well unlike some of u ladies that receive only miserly amount of money or gifts from the guys u date in the guise of love. Last las, fornication in the guise of love or money is still a sin to God. Na hellfire straight. Your punishment will not be lenient because u did it for love. For the guys wailing, i know if genders were to be reversed u will glad be an olosho so far it pays.
you are rash. sorry to say but its the truth
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Liposure: 1:32pm On Dec 21, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:
It's funny how yahoo boys criticise those who are runs girls, they forget that whatever form of yahoo they engage in, it's stealing other people's money thinking they're smart! (Of course, you'd require some level of criminal intelligence to lure or convince victims to part away with their money)
Globally, runs can't be classified as a crime unless the law of the country clearly states that prostitution is a crime, however, yahoo/G/internet fraud could land you in jail anywhere in the world!
You can't boast in broad day light in a sane country that you're an internet fraudster and not get arrested but you can boldly state it outside that you're a call girl and still get 'clients whether rich or not'.
I am not a runs girl and never will be, I wouldn't pray my daughter's venture into it but I detest when hypocrites who are into fraudulent acts hide behind keyboards to condemn a runs girl.
If you'better
laslas nobody holy pass. Everybody na sinner
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Lucyspa: 2:23pm On Dec 21, 2020
Liposure:
you are rash. sorry to say but its the truth

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by muyeski21(m): 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Dimmatic:
Hard working mum and daughter grin grin grin grin grin grin

Hard fucking mum and daughter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Paulianfa(m): 10:54pm On Oct 29, 2021
How do this girls makes money? E shocked me ooooo
Re: Iyabo Ojo's daughter, Priscilla, Buys Herself A Mercedes Benz (Pix) by Truthshotcrazy: 5:13am On Mar 16
Omihanifa:

Who these ones they deceive undecided

Like say nah so Nigeria economy good reach where 100 level University student go dey buy car of 7 million undecided

Everyone knows iyabo is neck deep into occultic activities
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#IStandWithNigeria: Comedienne Helen Paul Protesting (Video, Photo) / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape / Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.