Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape (49697 Views)

Wizkid Mocks Davido With His Viral 'I Am On My Knees' Video / Princess Shyngle Steps Out In Style In New York After Her Viral Sex Video / The Lady In Shatta Wale’s Sex Tape Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by EBMedia: 5:35am On Feb 13, 2022
Nigerian singer, Ikuforiji Olaitan, popularly known as Oxlade has tendered a public apology to his fans and the lady in his viral sex tape, IGBERETV reports.

Earlier this week, the sex tape of the sing with an unidentified lady surfaced online.

Three days after the sex tape was leaked, Oxlade took to his Twitter account and Instagram story on Saturday evening, February 12, to make his apology.

In his apology, the 24-year-old said that he is not the type of person to willfully publish such material. He hinted at being betrayed by the person or persons who put out the video, then apologised to the lady in the tape and to his “fans and well wishers.”

“I am conscious that my business is out in the public and I am not the type of person to put my personal business out there. Betrayals are very real and in this same token I want to apologize to the woman inthe video, who did not deserve this type of exposure and lastly apologies to my fans and well wishers,”
his apology read.

https://twitter.com/oxladeofficial/status/1492596735796989960?t=5JxSFCOLbFH4k6J8Uw1mMA&s=19

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by amiibaby(f): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Hmmm so we should fry beans with this news

Meanwhile first to comment I wish all nairalanders a happy Sunday

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Triangles1(m): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2022
If you're the type that always apologize for your mistake in life you conquer your enemy after all we all make mistake.

Life is not sweet to be a saint.

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Youths of nowadays
Wasted Generations......

We only hope the next generations get it right angry

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by uthlaw: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Breakfast go rich everybody!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by wizonlyson: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2022
abeg, geraout..when u dey knack, am kpakpakpa..u dont no say e go, cast..u con dey shed, crocodile tears.. for here......

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by HeadNigga: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2022
Make I quickly delete this video of me and Nkiru before Emeka go see am leak am.

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by ayEbeneyzer(m): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2022
I Dey fear ojuju

6 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by packerdency(m): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Hmm
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by mizz2posh: 5:50am On Feb 13, 2022
You don see pikins wey u dey decieve, you put it out there yourself abeg.

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Hyphy(m): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Steve0979(m): 5:50am On Feb 13, 2022
Wu b dis guy sef.

8 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Zazzzu(m): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2022
Apologising for something wey you release yourself...

Odogwu knackana

81 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by harizonal123(m): 5:51am On Feb 13, 2022
English please?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by ofemigeorge(m): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2022
Call me for this val special

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:54am On Feb 13, 2022
amiibaby:
Hmmm so we should fry beans with this news

Meanwhile first to comment I wish all nairalanders a happy Sunday
Happy Sunday Amiii Baby kiss

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by pretydiva(f): 5:54am On Feb 13, 2022
Your apology doesn't change a thing bro. The internet never forgets. This should serve as a lesson to others

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by donziller(m): 5:55am On Feb 13, 2022
For representing and doing a great job, make sure ur business didn't make public next time... Apologies accepted

2 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by EBMedia: 5:55am On Feb 13, 2022

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by WeedAddict: 5:56am On Feb 13, 2022
Betrayal is real.. .. ..
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by BigBills: 5:58am On Feb 13, 2022
This is what Davido said that is breaking the internet
READ HERE: https://www.tiznaija.com/2022/02/davido-should-not-have-said-this-in.html
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by rocknation62(m): 5:59am On Feb 13, 2022
All this things na publicity Stunt we know as e dey go. But why did you stop?

14 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Kaymanzuma(m): 6:00am On Feb 13, 2022
pretydiva:
Your apology doesn't change a thing bro. The internet never forgets. This should serve as a lesson to others
Tiwa savage had her own and she has moved on. Oxlade will move on too.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by iamyemiakins(m): 6:02am On Feb 13, 2022
Personal business grin
Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Lexusgs430: 6:03am On Feb 13, 2022
It's this generation of Yahoo yahoo boys, ritualist, crooks ..........

That would be our leaders, when many of us have long retired .........

Our father's, mother's, grandfather's and grandmother's, have successfully managed to ruin the Nigerian project .......

Bad breakfast is loading........ cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Hayee(f): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin cheesy when I say bro code is big scam you people think I'm being stupid grin

Anyways why do I feel that he was the one that release d it himself tongue tongue

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Lexusgs430: 6:04am On Feb 13, 2022
pretydiva:

They never learn ...... Another incident, is around the corner.......

2 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Shetemi12(m): 6:04am On Feb 13, 2022
My Guy you need am... Ride that pussy

4 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by oluwaSavage: 6:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Ok HORSELAID!

But people like your Spiderman style o

Odogwu you BAD

10 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by Nobody: 6:08am On Feb 13, 2022
post=110183478:

Happy Sunday Amiii Baby kiss
SIMPle man

37 Likes

Re: Oxlade Apologizes To His Fans And The Lady In His Viral Sex Tape by dkdmy: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Apology kee you there

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mompha Buys The First Electric Rolls Royce Ever Made Worth $450,000 / The Lady Pictured With Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri Reacts, Blasts Bloggers / I Can Buy Your Bar 10 Times - Davido At A Ghanaian Bar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.