Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender (22767 Views)

“ Give Up, I’ve Taken Over Your Gender” Yoruba Crossdresser Tells Nigerian Women / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence / Kardashian Women Give $500,000 To Help Harvey Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by EBMedia: 10:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
"Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender" - Bobrisky Says As He Claims He's The Most Paid "Runs Girl" In Nigeria

Bobrisky took to Instagram to refer to himself as the highest paid "runs girl" in Nigeria, IgbereTV reports.

The cross dresser shared a video of himself twerking then asked Nigerian women to give up because he has taken over.

He wrote:

"All d girls in Nigeria pls give up. Have taken over your gender. Most paid run girl presently."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CInt_YFDnSy/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In another post, he wrote:

"Bentley
No 1 most paid runs girl in Nigeria."
https://www.instagram.com/p/CInsQEBjvQ5/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by TooMuchStuff: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Mamipapiwata

I cast away to abyss every marine spirit colonising that body of Idris .....GOooo away

86 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Beckysexy(f): 11:44pm On Dec 10, 2020
Chai
Bobrisky is flexing womanhood more than some ladies
This Life no balance o sad

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by WrittyWritter(f): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don't even see what guys see in him..he doesn't even have a feminine body ...if he was one of those guys dat have ass now..with a faminine look I will try to try to understand though I will still end up not understanding how a guy will pay his fellow guy millions to bleep him...but what I also still don't understand is if u are attracted to guys y bleep a guy dressing like a girl ...Let me leave their matter 4 God lipsrsealed

But mad ooo...d highest paid runs girl is a runs boy..wetin Bubu no go see 4 9ja smiley

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 11, 2020
THUG LIFE.

T- The
H- Hate
U- You
G- Give
L- Little
I- Infants
F- F*ucks
E- Everyone

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Remove your make-up let's see if you've truly taken over womahood. Be deceiving yourself.

12 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by PatrickOkunima(m): 1:40am On Dec 11, 2020
J
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Phethar007(m): 2:07am On Dec 11, 2020
undecidedWahala for who wan go price sha..i no understand,where dem dey smash am

Abeg who get the list of most paid...make we check who dey the rest of the sheet

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by slawormiir: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
This pussy ass niggarr be foaming runs girl
Whereas he is into grindr anyday anytime twice on Friday

Na gay format this guy take dey huzzle for grindr
Him go ask any of he friends for overseas probably all those Arab countries like oman, Bahrain and Kuwait make them help am logging

Immediately them logging for am then he profile and online details for grindr go dey show overseas whereas he dey Nigeria.. then those Arab gay men go dey add am
Only my real niggarrrs here on Nairaland Will understand

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by DontTradeUrSoul: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2020
Werey dey disguise.

Are you woke to the serious End Time deception or still sleeping? They brainwash men to think and accept they are women, confirming Humanity for Satan's physical take over! Only the Strongest shall survive this End Time evil satanic System. Will you accept painfully aborted babies tissues, animal genes, etc to be injected into your body in the name of Vaccine? They collab with their evil members in Wuhan to release what they call a Virus in order to force you to summit your body and Life to them. Those that Control USA and China worship the same god; China officially worships the Dragon boldly on their former National flag. Although they are wiping Real Truths off the Internet and replacing with Lies, yet still do deep research about content of Vaccines before you submit yourself to the slaughter. Satan thier god is a Master Deceiver and Liar. The Media is their weapon to deceive and enslaved the World as already proven. Did you watch the original first man that took the Astrasenega Luciferace Covid 19 Vaccine Video? He immediately started saying "I can't feel my Soul, they have killed God..."
The old UK Woman falsely potrayed to have taken the Convid 19 Vaccine is an Illuminati member, she flashed the Sign severally in the videos. Truth is now heavily sensored off the Internet, yet some want to remain here after Rapture! JESUS is Coming very Soon! Relentlessly Pray that HOLY SPIRIT should take over your Thoughts and your Life, fight for your Soul not to be left behind! USA and Israel have indirectly already Confirmed that the World Authorities have submitted the World to Satan and his Demons, for the very first time last week, USA Government started declassifying UFO allien videos and Information. Alliens are Demons in biosuites that have been given legitimate Authority to collonise Earth because of the GREED of Humans deceived to think Technology advancement received from them several years ago boost their senseless Ego. Vaccination is preparation of Humans' Bodies to be fully conformed as their slaves and tool in their plan to use Humans to fight against the CREATOR of Heaven and Earth. YAHWEH the SOURCE of Life loves Humans, HE Created us with plans to make us live forever. Accept JESUS and secure your Eternal Soul now!
See pics:
[img]EH-R[/img]

8 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by tahumuf: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2020
No problem... if that's an achievement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2020
God forbid
I tire for this guy matter
highest paid runs boy u mean
I can be like any think I'm the woman but never turn my body to a woman.
Lord have mercy
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Dpharisee: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2020
Seun helps him a lot by giving him undue publicity on this platform. They both make money as we open this site

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by fourboys: 8:17am On Dec 11, 2020
God this boy again??
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by kambili999(f): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2020
What is this one?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by wellmax(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Olosho pays, even with her/his bad English

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by xynerise: 8:18am On Dec 11, 2020
Dummy, you can't take over gender

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by dvkot(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2020
She's right you know... If girls enters yahoo i swear they will give guys a run for their money.

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Tonalphs(f): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2020
werey dey disguise.
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Sonnobax15(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2020
grin. Our Nairaland women,oya over to una...

But jokes apart,bobrisky don dey mad with style

See wetin our generation don cause..... product of a wasted sperm
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Oladele2393(m): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2020
sadi
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by HalpyBee(f): 8:19am On Dec 11, 2020
Joker! So some guys/men actually patronize her?!
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Sundaypaul12345: 8:19am On Dec 11, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Opexzy: 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
"All d girls in Nigeria pls give up. Have taken over your gender. Most paid run girl presently."

Most paid runs girl.. undecided is that all it takes to become a woman?

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Odematic ma leleyi ke
And one stupid idiot man go carry dick dey Bleep ur anus
No worry I dey wait for the film to end jst like MJ self do that year wey him film too end

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by ipadeola91057: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
THUG LIFE.T- TheH- HateU- YouG- GiveL- LittleI- InfantsF- F*ucksE- Everyone
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Sheriman(m): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
CalliDora1:
Remove your make-up let's see if you've truly taken over womahood. Be deceiving yourself.
Don't mind Bobrisky because He/She doesn't have pussy where guys will insert penis like you

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Vyolet(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Come back once you can give birth biologically, omo werey.

If he knows what it takes to be a woman, he wouldn't be all over social media displaying stupidity.

4 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by okerekeikpo: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
Wested effort
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by RedScorpion(f): 8:21am On Dec 11, 2020
This will end in premium tears.

Incurable STD is a high probability end result for prostitution.
Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 11, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Mamipapiwata

I cast away to abyss every marine spirit colonising that body of Idris .....GOooo away
Amen amen amen in Jesus name fire grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Women, Give Up, I've Taken Over Your Gender by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:23am On Dec 11, 2020
Mehn

This she-male will never stop boasting
I guess its high time we bleep her up

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sunmbo Adeoye Went Straight To Pulpit After She Had Just Lost A Baby / Funke Bakre, Tobi Bakre’s Mother Advises Ladies/Intending Wives / Actress Rukky Sanda Looking Amazing In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.