Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:23 PM

See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth (512 Views)

He Frustrated This Scammer To The Extent He Spoke Pigin / My Father Spoke In Proverb, But I Thought He Was Calling My Name, Very Funny. / This guy Mistakenly Sent Phonographic Video On Company's Whatsapp Group Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth by Enskynelson(m): 12:00am On Dec 11, 2020
It has indeed been POVERTY ELEVATION under this government. It was indeed the right mistake by VanguardNgr.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/12/poverty-elevation-we-are-still-committed-to-lifting-100m-nigerians-buhari/

Re: See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth by WoundedLamb: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Lol... The fact that it was written twice suggests that whomsoever that printed that actually didn't know it's "alleviation".

Calmblaze, I noticed you were calling mods in your diary. I was wondering why you were doing that considering the fact that dairies can't be moved to the front page cause people can't comment on them. Anyway, I decided to use this thread to wish you well. Like you said, we all have our burdens. The least we could do is to try as much as possible to encourage one another.
Re: See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth by ipobarethieves: 2:14am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth by Enskynelson(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2020
After close to 24hrs, they are yet to make the correction. I called them out on twitter yet, nothing. I guess Vanguard really meant everything they said there.
Re: See How Vanguard Mistakenly Spoke This Truth by Enskynelson(m): 4:13pm On Dec 11, 2020
WoundedLamb:
Lol... The fact that it was written twice suggests that whomsoever that printed that actually didn't know it's "alleviation".

Sincerely, I am tempted to agree it was a deliberate mistake.

(1) (Reply)

Laugh! Laugh And Laugh At This Joke / Regretful Love (season 2) Ep 1; Short Video / Nigerian Singers, Leave Folake Alone And Focus On These Other Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.