Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) (45472 Views)

Eight Lanes Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge Nears Completion: Pictures / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lereinter(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miracle1991:
and may your family experience terrible dead if you are lying against the government.

Same also for your generation if you support this government of chaos
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lereinter(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
lichocho:
bros as u see d pix so,na so e just be..dem de try abeg..

The issue isn't trying or not, nearly doesn't kill a bird

You can't give a cap and in return take the person head

An administration that does one good and 99 evil is satanic

Woe unto their supporters
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lereinter(m): 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2020
maoolakanm:
THANK GOD ,GOD IS NOT A MAN LIKE YOU.SMH[/b]

Sure

God can never be what He make

You reap what you sow

He who sees the mind will reward all accordingly
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lereinter(m): 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
arsenal33:
Your PDP heroes completed Ibadan to Lagos road in 16 years

Because pdp failed buhari must fail compoundly

buhari was supposed to bring hope and succour but he came to pour salt to injury

Compound people's problem

Do you know how many buhari supporters that have apologised to Jonathan

Why will someone like osinbajo be in charge for few months and things get better and relieved

You know how many lives are destroyed and haves perished

8yrs isn't 8 months
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by efighter: 7:02pm On Dec 11, 2020
CrazyGranddad:
What is near completion? They've not even started the second lane.

Go and use the lane constructed by Obasanjo, Yar’Adua and Goatluck
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by GreenArrow1(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
lereinter:

As things get better, it won't be better with your life and generation

Lol. Your curses mean nothing you petty little being. You don't count in the greater scheme of things.

Here's a tip: Get a life.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lereinter(m): 7:05pm On Dec 11, 2020
efighter:

Lagos-Ibadan road ke? I thought Obasanjo has completed it snd Goatluck Jonaddaft commissioned it. For 16 years, your party could not do 1% of the road, now Buhari has done about 65%, you still wail. You will wail for long

Until apc spend 17 yrs before I should talk

Devil will delay your blessings for another 17 yrs because the first devil delayed it for 16 years
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by olajizz01(m): 7:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Nears completion indeed. you think Nigerians will believe this photoshoped images
Ipob as usual with their warped brain.

ingrate is you guys second names
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by lereinter(m): 5:33am On Dec 12, 2020
GreenArrow1:

Lol. Your curses mean nothing you petty little being. You don't count in the greater scheme of things.

Here's a tip: Get a life.

Write today's date down!
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Cjrane2: 6:07am On Dec 12, 2020
madmohamed:
I'm tired of this bridge. There is other bridge all over the country but u can't here them telling you buhari is working why only when this man do something he suppose to do it becoming a favor to nndi Igbo. The guilty conscience is killing Nigeria about what they are doing to nndi Igbo. We are asking common 1.5 cases bridge for 30 years that is evil the government should apologies for for nndi Igbo for bad policy against south east.

Thank you so much for this post! Abacha's loot was used to fund Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Abuja-Kaduna-Kano expressway and 2hd Niger Bridge.
But, you will never hear them shout or mention the other projects and shout Buhari is working for Yoruba or Hausa! Not to mention that in addition to these expressways, these other zones in the north have REAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECTS such as brand new railway projects, Gas pipeline projects etc funded by the FG. But the same Buhari has canceled and flatly refused any such railway development or gas pipeline development to happen anywhere in southeast Nigeria! I don't want to mention the state of the expressways in the southeast such as the Enugu - Onitsha expressway and the Enugu - Port Harcourt expressway, that appear as though the area isn't part of Nigeria. Yet, if a culvert is built anywhere in the southeast or southsouth, you hear them shouting that they should roll out drums to THANK BUHARI FOR HIS FAVORS!

The Enugu Intl. airport is a recent example amongst many. Where they destroy what was previously built in the region, close down the facility for more than one year, do the shoddiest job after a purported whopping N10 Billion naira ( $200 Million Dollars) had been stolen, then they asked Igbos to roll out drums to THANK BUHARI for an uncompleted project! Till date, the night landing facilities purportedly paid for in Germany has NEVER made it to Nigeria nor installed. Not to mention that no international flights can take place at the airport as it used to be....and this isn't due to just Covid-19. The infrastructural capacity of the airport to handle international flights and passengers were deliberately downgraded.

This is why the minimum that will save Nigeria is restructuring. So that nobody sits and frustrates the development of another section of the country under the guise of "One Nigeria" .

If we want to give thanks for the second Niger Bridge, we must equally remember the roles of the United States of America, Olusegun Obasanjo, Goodluck Jonathan, and Muhammadu Buhari. Making it seem as though Buhari did it all, when we know he was arm-twisted by the United States of America to include the project as part of a nationwide infrastructural project to be funded with the return Abacha loot as a precondition for America to pay $312 million dollars to the Nigerian government.

2 Likes

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by 400billionman: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2020
SmartPolician:
Buhari has done well with this project, but it's far from nearing completion. What's on ground is about 60% delivered.

That is 40% work.

There will be 2 major lanes. One going, one coming. They are still handling one lane and it's not touched both sides of the land.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by abduljabbar4(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amarisco:

1. Nobody is complaining for you, ‘prisoner’. It’s your business how you live your life and relate with politics. Have some self control.

2. This rant you have gone on about IPOB shows that I have entered one chance by entertaining a potential illiterate. You cannot comprehend the simple concept of an alternative argument. What have I, my comment, or this matter got to do with ethnicity / IPOB? What are you gaslighting? If you are looking for militia, NL isn’t your starting point babe kiss.

3. Thread analysis indicated that your efforts are misplaced grin. When @lereinter descended on you, AS IN YOU PERSONALLY, NOT BUHARI’S REGIME, you couldn’t find his moniker to respond to and ‘send to hell’.
Well here it is incase you are suffering from partial blindness. Go and pick on the ones ready to slit your virtual NL throat. grin grin grin grin grin

TRASH.

1) if you understand that, then why are you complaining? Focus on the cultists that are gradually taking over your home.

2) acting like psychedelics, being rash, stupid, and outrightly ignorant is a distinguishing factor among ipob people so if you showcase any of those traits, it is only natural that I would assume you are one of them.

3) well, from my end, I gave all the fools the response they deserved. GOATandyam is still bleeding but lereinter never mentioned my moniker. Maybe you are actually the one that is blind (both mentally and physically)
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by afube: 4:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Aufbauh:
President Muhammadu Buhari has done a lot in the South East inspite of the perpetual hatred from most of them for him.

One thing that some of them don't know is that Buhari may decide not to do anything there (neither start or complete a project there) and no shit can happen.

My observation is that most of them prefer policy that promote individual wealth creation for personal ego than government infrastructural interventions that benefit the masses.

that is why we are calling him out....if we leave am GMB will do absolutely nothing in the south east
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by afube: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Basher8583:

Mumu. Was it not your grandfathers that bombed the link bridge when they were retreating as usual during the biafra war. Now you are complaining again when the country is building it for you. Ingrate

aboki nama you are and will remain......anu mpam
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Amarisco(f): 3:08am On Dec 14, 2020
abduljabbar4:

1) if you understand that, then why are you complaining? Focus on the cultists that are gradually taking over your home.

2) acting like psychedelics, being rash, stupid, and outrightly ignorant is a distinguishing factor among ipob people so if you showcase any of those traits, it is only natural that I would assume you are one of them.

3) well, from my end, I gave all the fools the response they deserved. GOATandyam is still bleeding but lereinter never mentioned my moniker. Maybe you are actually the one that is blind (both mentally and physically)

Oh just sharrap now
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by bekkerhana: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2020
Thank you for the information

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

See Photos From Kano Mass Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Bill Gates Visits President Jonathan At State House, Abuja / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.