Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) (45496 Views)

Eight Lanes Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge Nears Completion: Pictures / Lagos Blue Rail Line Nears Completion, Engineers Launch Final Track Beam / Anambra International Convention Centre, Awka Nears Completion: PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 11, 2020
blackpanda:
[s][/s]

Bla bla bla
Fake useless lies. Nobody is buying ur piss

Sai baba till eternity grin
you are inconsequential
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Tranquillity360: 10:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Do you still believe in your own lies?
How many time would Jonathan inaugurate same project just to corner the votes in SE? Same he did in 2011 before the election, same he came to do at Onitsha in Nov 2014 just to corner Una head again. Una be original zombie.
How has showing a prototype amounting to the real project?
I don't have time for propaganda from zone bs like you.

You can believe what ever that suit you.

Someone in North will be telling me what happens in my backyard.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by obailala(m): 10:26am On Dec 11, 2020
Cjrane2:
Obviously the gratitude for the continuation of this project after 2015 should go to America.

The highly nepotic despot would NEVER have funded a bridge in an area of Nigeria he openly professed so much hatred for "not voting for him"

Meanwhile, the other infrastructural projects (Expressways) built in the north and west with the $311 million dollars Abacha's loot will not be tolled. But this bridge built between the East and Midwest will be tolled. Go Figure!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-enters-trilateral-agreement-nigeria-and-jersey-repatriate-over-300-million-nigeria-assets
America thank you oo.... If there's anything I've learnt in the last few years, it's the fact that hatred breeds a special typr of mental illness really...

Meanwhile Buhari wasn't the one who conceived the idea of tolling the bridge; it was the one who claimed to love the SE so dearly that placed the toll.

1 Like

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by COMPAQ(m): 10:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Nears completion indeed. you think Nigerians will believe this photoshoped images

Stop being daft!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by obailala(m): 10:33am On Dec 11, 2020
MINORU:

Who told it's bubu that complete it

Good luck paid for all of this

Wake up guy
This delusion is truly monumental. I'm sure Goodluck is even the one paying my salary today.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Rexnegro(m): 10:40am On Dec 11, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Buhari will claim this as part of his achievements now
okay let's claim for your uncle then ... nonsense.. no be who do go claim wetin him do before .
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 10:51am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
I don't have time for propaganda from zone bs like you.

You can believe what ever that suit you.

Someone in North will be telling me what happens in my backyard.
Lol.
I definitely know Asaba and Nigeria at large more than you. Where did GEJ situate his own second Bridge? GEJ started it Nigeria limited.
Was it not in 2014, GEJ came to Onitsha by Julius Berger yard to show another prototype image of second Niger bridge to you, just to corner your votes for the second time? After he lied to you, in 2011 about completing second Niger bridge?
Most of you are pathological liar.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Edusouls(m): 11:06am On Dec 11, 2020
Shut up ur dirty mouth ingrate, Abeg if you don’t have any reasonable thing to say keep quiet and stop showing the whole nairaland ur sheer stupidity..
Cjrane2:
Obviously the gratitude for the continuation of this project after 2015 should go to America.

The highly nepotic despot would NEVER have funded a bridge in an area of Nigeria he openly professed so much hatred for "not voting for him"

Meanwhile, the other infrastructural projects (Expressways) built in the north and west with the $311 million dollars Abacha's loot will not be tolled. But this bridge built between the East and Midwest will be tolled. Go Figure!

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/us-enters-trilateral-agreement-nigeria-and-jersey-repatriate-over-300-million-nigeria-assets
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Tranquillity360: 11:08am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Lol.
I definitely know Asaba and Nigeria at large more than you. Where did GEJ situate his own second Bridge? GEJ started it Nigeria limited.
Was it not in 2014, GEJ came to Onitsha by Julius Berger yard to show another prototype image of second Niger bridge to you, just to corner your votes for the second time? After he lied to you, in 2011 about completing second Niger bridge?
Most of you are pathological liar.
Say Someone that doesn't know where the bridge is located.

Am done with you.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by blackpanda: 11:11am On Dec 11, 2020
Baawahala:
you are inconsequential

Ok, but u have no choice but to Sai Baba grin grin
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 11:13am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Say Someone that doesn't know where the bridge is located.

Am done with you.
Oko community just opposite God is good motor before headbridge.
Most of you have never gone out of your state , talkless of knowing happenings in other states. By Obosi express / new cable. Go there, you will see a link bridge , under construction, that will link you to second Niger bridge, if you are coming from Nnewi,Owerri, ABA and you nothing to do at Onitsha.
I don't engage lazy youth like una. I am not lazy youth like una. I make use of Niger bridge at worse 10 times in a month
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by obailala(m): 11:14am On Dec 11, 2020
madmohamed:
I'm tired of this bridge. There is other bridge all over the country but u can't here them telling you buhari is working why only when this man do something he suppose to do it becoming a favor to nndi Igbo. The guilty conscience is killing Nigeria about what they are doing to nndi Igbo. We are asking common 1.5 cases bridge for 30 years that is evil the government should apologies for for nndi Igbo for bad policy against south east.
In response to the bolded portion of your comment, the only reason this bridge is continuous topic of discussion and mockery is because of the brand of hatred some some Igbos have for Buhari. There's nothing wrong with anybody liking or hating any political leader, its simply an expression of one's right, but when some people start allowing the hatred eat into their rationality, then things like this become a topic of discussion. An example of what I mean is the comment of the fellow you quoted who basically claims Buhari has not and will never carry out any project in the SE, and that the 2NB is only being constructed because of America. Ridiculous comments like that is the reason people usually pick this bridge as a subject of mockery against Igbos.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by aribisala0(m): 11:15am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Did your jubril Al Sudan start the project?

If only the work continued as how serious it was in 2014 before 2015 election lost which caused the stop of the project for almost two years,by now the project would have been a done deal.

GEj failed us by not starting the project on time,but who knows if there would have be something like second niger bridge if he didn't start it.

No be waitin i read for paper na waitin i see for project at my backyard.
What did he start?
Did GEJ buy one bag of cement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by joyandfaith: 11:19am On Dec 11, 2020
peacekante:

Did they program you guys to wail all the time?

Did you read the screenshot?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 11:20am On Dec 11, 2020
aribisala0:
What did he start?
Ignore the lying IPoB. I have told the lazy ass to show , where GEJ started the project.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Tranquillity360: 11:22am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Oko community just opposite God is good motor before headbridge.
Most of you have never go out of your state , talkless of knowing happenings in other states. By Obosi express / new cable. Go there, you will see a link bridge , under construction, that will link you to second Niger bridge, if you are coming from Nnewi,Owerri, ABA and you nothing to do at Onitsha.
I don't engage lazy youth like una. I am not lazy youth like una. I make use of Niger bridge at worse 10 times in a month
You make use of the niger bridge at least 10 times in a month.
that is if it true.

But i make use of the niger bridge at least twice every working days.

You can't be the one to tell me what happens in my base.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Tranquillity360: 11:24am On Dec 11, 2020
aribisala0:
What did he start? Did GEJ buy one bag of cement?
Who is this thing.

I no get time for osogbo beer parlour talk.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 11:27am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
You make use of the niger bridge at least 10 times in a month.
that is if it true.

But i make use of the niger bridge at least twice every working days.

You can't be the one to tell me what happens in my base.
The question remains, where did GEJ situate his own second Niger bridge? Habitual pathetic liar.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 11:30am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Who is this thing.

I no get time for osogbo beer parlour talk.
He has asked you a simple question. Where did GEJ construct his own second Niger bridge?
This was GEJ in Nov 2014 at Onitsha showing prototype of second Niger bridge.
Don't be,a liar without memory

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Tranquillity360: 11:34am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

The question remains, where did GEJ situate his own second Niger bridge? Habitual pathetic liar.
Call you father that.
I thought i was engaging a reasonable person.

I don't have time for Mannerless idi otic kid.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by winterfell007(m): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

Can you show us where GEJ started the project in 2014?

My Google has enough evidence to prove that. stop acting foolishly. Even Osinbanjo admitted that FG paid up thier counterpart funding as of 2014 when the project was inaugurated.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by winterfell007(m): 11:44am On Dec 11, 2020
efighter:

MAD 201: Advance Madness Display

I cannot be arguing with someone displaying advanced and chronic symptoms of psychiatric disorders

You cannot argue it because it's the bare truth laid before you all. Thank God for Google that keeps detailed information of events around the world. Because they know that liars and deceivers like you are out there especially in the administration that will always want to distort the fact.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by chinex11(m): 11:48am On Dec 11, 2020
Biodun556:
May God bless Buhari
second niger bridge is a fully paid project by goodluck Jonathan. Buhari tried stopping the project but couldn't that's why it has not been completed
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 11:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Call you father that.
I thought i was engaging a reasonable person.

I don't have time for Mannerless idi otic kid.
I am grown enough to be your Uncle at home.However, I will not go down low like you, who has no regards for father and mother at home. Definitely someone/ somewhere will surely take care of you
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by chinex11(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2020
[img][/img]
aribisala0:
What did he start?

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by winterfell007(m): 11:51am On Dec 11, 2020
plaindealerr:

Stop lying on behalf of Jona because according to Jona himself, he only paid N10 billion out of N130 billion.

Sure P paid up the remaining balance of the counterpart agreement. stop misinforming folks here.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/155753-second-niger-bridge-to-gulp-n117-billion-nigerian-government.html

Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 11:52am On Dec 11, 2020
chinex11:
second niger bridge is a fully paid project by goodluck Jonathan. Buhari tried stopping the project but couldn't that's why it has not been completed
GEJ paid 100% fully for a project that was inaugurated on prototype ? PDP really looted Una sense of reasoning
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by chinex11(m): 11:55am On Dec 11, 2020
Afamed:

GEJ paid 100% fully for a project that was inaugurated on prototype ? PDP really looted Una sense of reasoning
oga the project is a public private partnership where the fg is to pay 20% of cost and Jonathan did that. Go and google it
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Ramsak1: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2020
This project costs 336 billion naira biko, you're just shouting 30billion upandan. If you're sensible enough, you should ask yourself why didn't GEJ started this project earlier, why did he waited till some weeks before leaving office before approving 1/13 of project fee. You are here shouting SURE-P counterpart fund. I did your simple Google check nd this is what i found "However, in August 2012, the Federal Executive Council under Jonathan's administration, approved a contract worth ₦325 million for the final planning and design of the bridge. During the 2011 Nigerian general election campaign period, Jonathan has promised that if elected, he would deliver the project before the end of his term in 2015. At an Onitsha town hall meeting on August 30, 2012, he promised to go into exile if he did not deliver on the project by 2015"

I just tire for you people
winterfell007:

Whether you like the truth or not. That project was started late into the administration of GEJ. I worked in SURE P program so I know what I'm telling you. 30 billion naira was paid as government counterpart funding before GEJ inaugurated the project in 2014. No amount of denial your buhari's administration is known for can change that truth. A simple Google check will clear your doubts. Don't fucking make it look like Buhari is doing Ndigbo a Favour because he's not.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Besk: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
Cjrane2:

You IPOB guys are so full of hatred and so full sh..t. Your hatred will consume you. Even if this President rebuilds your father’s dilapidated house, you will still find an excuse to run him down.

You’re all very shameless and Nigerians must all rise up to say enough is enough to you all - enough of your bullying, enough of you calling other tribes pigs, cows, idiots, etc, and then still tell us we must give them the presidency by force. God forbid. If you have the presidency, all other Nigerians are dead.
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by Afamed: 12:33pm On Dec 11, 2020
chinex11:
oga the project is a public private partnership where the fg is to pay 20% of cost and Jonathan did that. Go and google it
Keep quiet. Where on earth, does Govt pay fully for a project that has never taken off?
Re: Second Niger Bridge Nears Completion (pics) by luluosas(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
I thought some people said it was an audio project. It is well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Applies For Buhari's Ministerial Position Through Newspaper Advert / Historian help!Which city was the first capital of Nigeria?Calabar,zungeru,lagos / Boko Haram Claim Abuja, Lagos Attacks In New Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.