Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) (657 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Anthony Joshua Arrives Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Rematch Against Andy Ruiz Jr (Photo / Anthony Joshua Arrives Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by gidient(m): 5:28am On Dec 11, 2020
Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos)

Anthony Joshua arrives at London bubble ahead of heavyweight bout with Kubrat Pulev after testing negative for Covid-19 to end spell in self-isolation

Anthony Joshua produced a negative Covid-19 test on Wednesday morning. The 31-year-old was then able to enter Matchroom's bio-secure London bubble.

He is preparing to put his WBA, WBO and IBO belts on the line vs Kubrat Pulev

The two heavyweights will go head-to-head in the ring on Saturday evening

See More photos here; https://www.gidient.com/anthony-joshua-arrives-ahead-bout-kubrat-pulev/

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by Fahdiga1: 5:41am On Dec 11, 2020
Man wey sabi. Nigerians are solidly behind you. I hope you didn't eat ewedu before coming cos that will be a recipe for disaster
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by paulolee(m): 5:44am On Dec 11, 2020
wish him victory ahead bcoz I kno he would surely win...If its not wilder or fury against joshua, I no de shake

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by paulolee(m): 5:45am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Man wey sabi. Nigerians are solidly behind you. I hope you didn't eat ewedu before coming cos that will be a recipe for disaster
this una daily childish tribalism no de tire una??.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2020
AJ...for the money
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by xxxtedyxxx(m): 5:50am On Dec 11, 2020
Fahdiga1:

Mumu

Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by Ajax99(m): 5:57am On Dec 11, 2020
Success
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by perfectsusanoo(m): 6:07am On Dec 11, 2020
Wish him good luck but make him no go do lik wilder and be wearing some nonsense just to intimidate or cuppy fit misunderstand den we all know hw it'll end.
I just wan watch this guy against the gypsy king atleast once.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by tayebest(m): 6:28am On Dec 11, 2020
AJ for the money! cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 6:33am On Dec 11, 2020
paulolee:
this una daily childish tribalism no de tire una??.
Potorpotor don block their head.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by donbachi(m): 6:37am On Dec 11, 2020
Bro,if u cant get his eye,get his teeth....gudluck.
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2020
AJ should knock him out like he did to that fat Mexican boy, I trust you for that
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by femi4: 9:03am On Dec 11, 2020
AJ on the beat
Re: Anthony Joshua Arrives At London Bubble Ahead Of Bout With Kubrat Pulev (Photos) by olufadeke86267: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2020
Bro,if u cant get his eye,get his teeth....gudluck.

Arsenal Fans Give Thanksgiving After Chelsea Defeat / Sure Betking Free Booking Code For Today Sunday 17 January 2021 / Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League