Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League (658 Views)

Ex-Chelsea Star, Ramires, Retires From Football / Ex-Chelsea Star Ramires Now Looks Totally Unrecognisable From His Chelsea Days / Referee Attacked By BMW During South African League Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League by ogbiwa: 6:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Former Chelsea midfielder Ramires would consider playing in South Africa's Premier Soccer League as the Brazilian star negotiates the path for the twilight of his career.

Ramires, who won 51 caps for Brazil, is currently a free agent after last playing for Palmeiras until the end of last year.

KickOff.com has gathered that his Portuguese agent Simon Mimbire is working in liaison with retired Mozambican defender Helder 'Mano-Mano' Muianga on the possibility of a move to the PSL.

Although there is interest from Qatar and Turkey, the PSL remains an option that is being pursued with interest as his package will be within reach for the top-paying clubs on the domestic scene.

The 33-year-old spent five-and-a-half years at Stamford Bridge and won the UEFA Champions League, Europa League, English Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup.

He won the 2009 FIFA Confederations
Cup in South Africa, playing in all five matches for Selecao, and returned the following year for the World Cup.

Ramires also played in Brazil's 5-0 friendly win over Bafana Bafana at the FNB Stadium in 2012.

https://www.kickoff.com/news/articles/south-africa-news/categories/news/premiership/former-chelsea-midfielder-ramires-open-to-psl-move/693380

Lalasticlala Mynd44

Re: Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League by shamsin6300(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2021
Logon360:
In my area back then they call him "Mai Ruwa". I absolutely had no idea why lipsrsealed

I guess he looks like one.
Just that he is lucky to be wealthy enough
Re: Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League by majamajic(m): 7:07am On Jan 30, 2021
He should sign for enyimba instead
Re: Ex Chelsea Midfielder Ramires Wants To Play In South African League by internationalman(m): 9:39am On Jan 30, 2021
I miss this guy very much...

Imagine Mason Mount bossing Chelsea mildfield, that's to show how much we've fallen. Let me not even begin to talk about Jorginho. A Mildfielder that cannot even give more than one assist in a season..

Chelsea's Mildfielder are the worst in EPL.. all their assists combined is not near Debruyne's..

Even Mikel was better than this set of Mildfielders..

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Follow Only Chelsea and Manchester City On Instagram / Romelu Lukaku In Chelsea Training Today! / Tissue Used By Lionel Messi To Wipe His Tears Is On Sale For $1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.